Hmm...a thought occurs now that Marvel has Star Wars, old characters returning?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
Could Marvel now bring back some very old Star Wars characters they had way back when they had the rights before in the 70s?

Jaxxon?

Amazia Foxtrain?

The Starhoppers of Aduba-3?

Beliert Valance?

I know many of ya guys probably don't know who I'm speaking of...but just a curious thought really, they could bring these guys back into this new canon and make em pretty sweet as they were before.

Zenwolf
Anyone?

NewGuy01
I hope not.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I hope not.

Why not?

Darth Abonis
Jaxxon has already been re-canonized, at least his species. It was that skeleton that was on Abafar.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Jaxxon has already been re-canonized, at least his species. It was that skeleton that was on Abafar.

Hmm...I must have missed that, but his species doesn't appear to be canon according to Wookiee and they are usually ontop of the whole canon/legends thing at the very least. Still though, had forgotten that...

Anyway what do you think? Would you wanna see any of em back in comics?

As I recall, one of the writers for the SW series has expressed interest in bringing Jaxxon back.

FreshestSlice
Wookiepedia still won't say the Fels and the Skywalkers are related, even though both are confirmed related to the Solos. They're never on top of anything.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Wookiepedia still won't say the Fels and the Skywalkers are related, even though both are confirmed related to the Solos.

Still, they have thus far have been keeping up with this whole new canon thing.

But I guess /shrug.

Anyway Fresh, your thoughts?

FreshestSlice
I've made it clear I hate must if the old EU and would rather not see any of it again. That hasn't changed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.