Herald Fist Fighters vs Trans Tier Fist fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
The two contestants are Hulk (Doc Green but he still gets all of his Hulk fts outside of World Breaker) and Superman. They have decided to challenge the Trans Tiers in a fist fight. Which single Trans tier character do you think could take them out (or pull a majority).

Superman gets all of his physical abilities...he just can not fly or shoot blasts.
Doc Green is pissed.

Whichever trans tier character you pick can only amp their physical stats. No versatility though. Fist fight, remember.

Please go by the tier thread on which Trans character can take these two in a fight.

No bfring.

Genii96
The only trans tiers that can't beat the shit out of them are those,who are in the tier because of their psionic/magic powers and not their physical strength

carver9
Originally posted by Genii96
The only trans tiers that can't beat the shit out of them are those,who are in the tier because of their psionic/magic powers and not their physical strength

So name a trans tier that can beat them at this game.

DarkSaint85
Amazo
Doomsday
King Thor
SBP
Validus
Thanos
S1M, but admittedly based on hype as opposed to actual feats

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Amazo
Doomsday
King Thor
SBP
Validus
Thanos
S1M, but admittedly based on hype as opposed to actual feats

So you think these people could beat Superman and Hulk in a fist fight?

Stoic
The OP is questionable Carver. Do we give Doc Green Savage Hulk's feats while he has a completely different mindset? Do we reduce or claim that he is as strong as Mr. Fixit, or do we solely use Doc Green's feats?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
So you think these people could beat Superman and Hulk in a fist fight?

Well, some caveats.

Amazo, for example. Can he retain his copying abilities? To amp his physical stats, obv.

Doomsday would be H/P Doomsday.

King Thor would be the one who faced Old Galactus. Whose fists doth fell with the might of a thousand supernovas.

SBP (or any Silver Age Kryp), I'm iffy about.

Validus I am using is Pre-Crisis

Thanos is Thanos

S1M, as said, is based on hype as opposed to actual feats.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
The OP is questionable Carver. Do we give Doc Green Savage Hulk's feats while he has a completely different mindset? Do we reduce or claim that he is as strong as Mr. Fixit, or do we solely use Doc Green's feats?

He gets all of Hulk's fts. All of them...including his Doc fts. Since he is stronger than Grey Hulk, all of those belong as well. He gets everything except World Breaker fts (and nothing with any outside amps).

carver9
Well, some caveats.

Amazo, for example. Can he retain his copying abilities? To amp his physical stats, obv.

His durability sucks.

Doomsday would be H/P Doomsday.

Would get beat to sleep.

King Thor would be the one who faced Old Galactus. Whose fists doth fell with the might of a thousand supernovas.

Is a Skyfather.

SBP (or any Silver Age Kryp), I'm iffy about.

Would get beat to sleep.

Validus I am using is Pre-Crisis

Is a Skyfather.

Thanos is Thanos

Would get beat to sleep.

S1M, as said, is based on hype as opposed to actual feats.

Doesn't have the fts.

DarkSaint85
Do his low showings also apply, in order to get an average? Same goes for the other contestants, obv. And Superman.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Even with Worldbreaker
SBP
PC Validus
HP DD

Stoic
He gets all of Hulk's fts. All of them...including his Doc fts. Since he is stronger than Grey Hulk, all of those belong as well. He gets everything except World Breaker fts (and nothing with any outside amps).

Okay so we can use Green Scar's feats got it. I'm wondering about the Abomination (zombie). Would Doc Green be able to defeat that version of the Abomination, even if he was at 100%?

DarkSaint85
Well, some caveats.

His durability sucks.
He has nanites to self repair near instantly.

Scans of HP Dooms being beaten to sleep?

Not according to the trans tier thread, which you SPECIFICALLY told me to use.

Am iffy, so OK. Scans?

Scans?

OK

carver9

Didn't help him when he got his head ripped off by Adam.

Scans of HP Dooms being beaten to sleep?

Are you implying he can not be koed?

True. Which punch are you talking about?

Am iffy, so OK. Scans?

You don't think Prime could get beat unconcious (ppoints to his encounter with Superboy. Also points to his encounter with the titans)?

PC Validus?

Scans?

You don't think Superman and Hulk could ko Thanos with their fist?

OK

Stoic
Is PC Validus or any other PC character even canon by today's standards? You'd think that DC went above and beyond any and every measure to distance themselves from that era of story writing.

DarkSaint85

Didn't help him when he got his head ripped off by Adam.

Diff version of Amazo. You ARE aware there are different versions, right? After all, shall I just say your team gets KOed by an exploding gas snake??

I dunno. Some scans of him being beaten to sleep would be nice.

Have you never seen it?
http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/THORGOT2012021-int-LR2-4-baab6.jpg
Wasn't just one punch. He took MULTIPLE punches of that magnitude. This is before he got the NEcro Sword, too.

Points to snake, and Shadow Dragon.

Yup. After all, SA Kryps/Daxamites are also there.

If you bring up low showings, I can too!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Is PC Validus or any other PC character even canon by today's standards? You'd think that DC went above and beyond any and every measure to distance themselves from that era of story writing.

Doesn't matter. Carvster told us to use the tiers thread, so we must use them.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Do his low showings also apply, in order to get an average? Same goes for the other contestants, obv. And Superman.

This is important, and I can see Carvster already using it.

Low showings will be used for ANY character one names, but Doc Green and Supes are only allowed their highest of highs, no averaging here for them, oh no!

Genii96
So name a trans tier that can beat them at this game.
Thanos....morg with wol/pc together most likely.....

celeyhyga17
Mangog, Destroyer(god empowered), HP DD

Prof. T.C McAbe
Destroyer, with a good pilot, good call.

carver9
Diff version of Amazo. You ARE aware there are different versions, right? After all, shall I just say your team gets KOed by an exploding gas snake??

You never specified which version.

I dunno. Some scans of him being beaten to sleep would be nice.

Superman damaging him is proof of this. That's like me saying WWH can't be koed in a fight since it has never happened.

Have you never seen it?
http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/THORGOT2012021-int-LR2-4-baab6.jpg
Wasn't just one punch. He took MULTIPLE punches of that magnitude. This is before he got the NEcro Sword, too.

I knew that was what you were talking about. Thor hit Galactus with hammer shots.

Points to snake, and Shadow Dragon.

Don't get it. Is the teen titans a low showing?

Yup. After all, SA Kryps/Daxamites are also there.

PC characters isn't canon.

If you bring up low showings, I can too!

I never brought up any low showings.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Mangog, Destroyer(god empowered), HP DD

No!!!

DarkSaint85

You never specified which version.

The version that's a trans, and therefore, does not get his head ripped off by a mid-herald? Think!

So scans of Hulk and Superman being damaged means your guys can be KOed? Sweet!

Ah, but on average, Superman/Hulk don't go around punching with billions of supernovae force. King Thor took those punches and was miffed. Unless you want to go the h1 route?

Yes.

Using the tier list, bro. You never specified. Too bad, so sad.

Uhuh, so BA isn't? Lol.

celeyhyga17
No!!!
Eh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.