WBH vs Ironman (stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johncornwell
Could WBH beat an Ironman made out of pure adamantium?

Stoic
Originally posted by Johncornwell
Could WBH beat an Ironman made out of pure adamantium?

Yes, he would hit him so hard that Tony would turn into chum inside of the armor.

Genii96
Tony's satellite solos ^-^

Stoic
Originally posted by Genii96
Tony's satellite solos ^-^

Where is he going to get these satellites from? Standard equipment unless stated in the OP.

8swords
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes, he would hit him so hard that Tony would turn into chum inside of the armor.

men, i remembered how WWH handled logan, just punching his skull over and over, turning his brains to mush. the same scenario goes into my mind with this stips

Stoic
Originally posted by 8swords
men, i remembered how WWH handled logan, just punching his skull over and over, turning his brains to mush. the same scenario goes into my mind with this stips

Yep, unless he comes up with some way of stopping his squishy body from hitting the Adamantium he'd literally turn into pudding inside of that suit.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Stoic
Yep, unless he comes up with some way of stopping his squishy body from hitting the Adamantium he'd literally turn into pudding inside of that suit.
That reminds me of what Mallen said:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3808654-0248706052-37013.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Iron Man has had a history of surviving great impacts... those suits and their ffs act as CA's shield most of the time.

We can lowball many characters that way. I'd advise not to.

Punches from WBH would be powerful enough to actually do that, though. Tony leaving the suit at the very start, somehow masking his presence and remote-controlling the suit would be the best thing to do. Buuut he'd need prep for that I guess...

Galan007
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
That reminds me of what Mallen said:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/3808654-0248706052-37013.jpg Pre-Extremis.

StiltmanFTW
Yes. On low power at that point, too.

Even before Extremis, the suit was protecting Tony just fine from such dangers.

DarkSaint85
I mean, humans are squishier than whatever it is IM's armours are made out of.

And he's been punched just fine many times.

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Even before Extremis, the suit was protecting Tony just fine from such dangers. Of course. Here is one example, of dozens:
http://i.imgur.com/o4RHk1f.png

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

VanMae
The Iron Man armor has inertial dampeners that protect him from simply being splattered inside his armor. However, that inertial dampener only seems to bring him up to the level that characters like Thing and such have naturally. Anyone who can hit Thing so hard that his brains would be mush would likely mush Stark as well. And WWH is definately at the level where I can see him knocking Thing's brain clean out of his skull.

Stoic
Originally posted by VanMae
The Iron Man armor has inertial dampeners that protect him from simply being splattered inside his armor. However, that inertial dampener only seems to bring him up to the level that characters like Thing and such have naturally. Anyone who can hit Thing so hard that his brains would be mush would likely mush Stark as well. And WWH is definately at the level where I can see him knocking Thing's brain clean out of his skull.

Except this isn't the Hulk at his limited WW Hulk levels. This is him at his world breaker levels.

h1a8
Of course. I would say that a punch that could level a moon could greatly damage adamantium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.