Old King Thor with Necrosword

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Johncornwell
Where does OKT stop at?

Celestial

Multiple Celestials

90% fed Galactus

Abstracts

deathslash
1. What celestial is he fighting? Is it just a random one or a named one?

2. How many is "multiple"? Three? Eight? Twenty?

Johncornwell
Random Celestials

2-5

deathslash
Originally posted by Johncornwell
Random Celestials

2-5 eh. Random celestials ain't got nothing on the named ones and normal Thor used to throw down with the celestials back in the day. With a weapon specifically designed for slaying gods or others of high cosmic/mystical standing, I could see him making it past the first two. However, 90% galactus might be where he stops.

Stoic
I don't know what a 90% fully fed Galactus is? The only time that I can remember Galactus being possibly this well fed, is when he prepared to battle the Beyonder. this of course was so long ago that I forgot the full details which would be awesome if Mr. Masters, Scott, Zop, Galan, or Operator had the full rundown.

8swords
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't know what a 90% fully fed Galactus is? The only time that I can remember Galactus being possibly this well fed, is when he prepared to battle the Beyonder. this of course was so long ago that I forgot the full details which would be awesome if Mr. Masters, Scott, Zop, Galan, or Operator had the full rundown.

put up the Galan signal. laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Galactus never really gets to 100% as he's always hungry etc, he can "power up by feeding on multiple planets

Genii96
Unless the celestial just stands there like an idiot(which unfortunately they are prone to doing)

He dosent get past 1
Definately not beating several

basilisk
Originally posted by Genii96
Unless the celestial just stands there like an idiot(which unfortunately they are prone to doing)

He dosent get past 1
Definately not beating several I would agree with that assessment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.