Princess Luna vs Bill Cipher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
embarrasment

Q99
Bill. Luna doesn't have the raw power to take on Bill, even as he was trapped inside the town.

Discord would be a better fight- especially considering how clever he is.

cdtm
I was thinking a dream-off when I made this. But even with physical Cipher's feats..

I don't know, that Tantabus implies some serious power, assuming it could shape reality as it did dreams.if it escaped.

And the twin Alicorns control celestial bodies, so they're not lacking for raw power.

KingD19
Well it might not be raw magical might that lets them do it. It's basically their jobs and destinies to control the sun and moon. Even if it is, it pales in comparison. While Bill seems perfectly capable of directly manipulating or f*cking up celestial bodies at his leisure.

He showed Ford what he'd do all of reality if he got loose from Gravity Falls. One of his first acts was scooping a chunk out of the Earth like it was ice cream in a bucket.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.