HP Doomsday vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Pure slugfest. Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Pure slugfest? Doomsday.

abhilegend
Here I thought Thor has better durability feats than Doomsday?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend

I see you're unable to remember/understand/read my point.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then please, open the thread, and post all the scans you have of Doomsday tanking/resisting magical lightning.

Not Imperiex probes.

Not Martian vision.

not HV.

Magical lightning. No twisting of my words. The original point was that using Thor as proof that Zeus' magic is weak is not exactly fool proof, as he is, you know, the god of thunder (and lightning).

But by all means, turn it into a personal attack so that you can once more nuthug certain characters.

Genii96
Um,is this some kind of comeback from the durability feat thread? Where it was simply asked who had the highest on panel durability feat and not who was more consistently durable?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Genii96
Um,is this some kind of comeback from the durability feat thread? Where it was simply asked who had the highest on panel durability feat and not who was more consistently durable?

It's a comeback from Zeus vs Doomsday lol.

I made the point that Zeus uses magic, which Doomsday has never encountered before - and that Zeus, being Skyfather levels, would have powerful magic.

Abhi countered with the point that Zeus' magic is weak - and used the examples of Thor and Herc.

My counterpoint was that Thor, being the god of thunder, wasn't exactly the best example to use of Zeus' weak magic. Thor would have a better durability against magical lightning than Doomsday would.

Abhi then jumped on that, and now believes I think Thor> Doomsday in ALL durability areas.

TheLordofMurder

That's exactly what this is...

@abhi

Everyone in their right mind knows that H/P Doomsday>>>>>Thor.

Thats not even debatable; I'd place that version of Doomsday in the High Trans Tier while Thor is a High Herald...

Thor has higher highs than DD, but has lower lows; on average he's well beneath DD; don't get bent out of shape because Thors highs are better than DD's in certain areas...

Afterall, peak feats aren't everything...

carver9
High end Thor vs HP Doomsday...Thor stomps.

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

Looks like it.

Decter
Doomsday

Anadrol1
Doomsday slugfest with ease

Damborgson
So it's a bait thread for DS?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson
So it's a bait thread for DS?

#startedfromthebottom

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I see you're unable to remember/understand/read my point.

But by all means, turn it into a personal attack so that you can once more nuthug certain characters.
Don't cry now. I never attacked you personally. You never had any point. Somehow DD is weak to magic and he always adapts to energy like HV and Martian vision.

This is just a culmination of all the comments in Thor/Doomsday thread.

Insane Titan
Maybe Abhi should go make this thread on another forum complaining about KMC laughing out loud

Silent Master
It's what he does.

Star428
LOL. Thor dies in under a minute tops.

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend

And that, is why I'm closing the thread.

Don't do that again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.