Original Human Torch Vs Captain Cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

namorsubby
I basically ripped this off from the other thread but it was a good idea and Jim is different physically and more powerful. Who wins I'd like to debate if that's OK with you guys.

zopzop
Torch wins, even easier than the FF4 version.

Genii96
Jim hammond wins this one without too much troubles

namorsubby
CC could win with an absolute zero blast. Then again hammond would have no problem killing him like johnny but the same goes for cold who could stop his blasts with cold fields. Could jim do the same with a flame aura? Im not sure because absolue zero > any amount of heat i think but he does have supersonic speed in flight and an evasion advantage and he could definitely kill him just by being anywhere near him at a certain temp...and im debating myself because you guys want to agree with me and thats not fun at all and im going to show this because it relates and i just want to:

Invaders Now #2

Hammond evades a laser and sets an entire complex ablaze without going nova
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/original%20human%20torch/th_InvadersNow021680pxLink-DCP16.jpghttp://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/original%20human%20torch/th_InvadersNow021680pxLink-DCP17.jpg

Cold gun...laser gun. Tomato...tomato sorta ig

Genii96
Hammond isn't johny,he can reach nova without flaming on iirc. And he beat down the mighty avengers too

DarkSaint85
The problem is, Cold has tagged FAR faster than Torch (Flash, obv). He doesn't always use his cold field as the reason - sometimes he just tags him.

Then, of course, there's the cold field. Which again, takes out being with far more energy than Jim....

namorsubby
He's still faster than him though and deadly to any human being within range if Colds not constantly using the field which was still damaged by a lighting strike.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.