Star Wars: Chewbacca

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Chewbacca crash lands on an Imperial planet and decides to help this a girl in a tough situation (Zarro) with her father who has a gambling debt to a crime lord. Anyone check this out so far?

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/stevelovesmoonspell/aaaaaaaaaaaachewbacca.jpg

ares834
Twas great.

Revanchiste
XD that hilarous to me !

Darth Abonis
What I'd like to know, is where these comics take place in relation to each other. I guess the Story Group will have to do so in the future.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
What I'd like to know, is where these comics take place in relation to each other. I guess the Story Group will have to do so in the future.

Well Star Wars and Vader clearly happen side by side and are going to crossover in Vader Down.

As for the rest not sure, but guessing all in that same time period with the exception of Kanan. Also got the Pre-ANH vibe from Lando but it could have just as easily been Post-ANH tbh.

But yeah Story Group will have to officially confirm.

Darth Abonis
I didn't bother with this one. I'm sure the dialogue wasn't good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.