Red Hood Vs Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

80sBaby
1. Standard Gear

2. Strictly HtH

Who wins?

Ol' Shellhead
Moon Knight especially at night where he is stronger.

deathslash
Originally posted by Ol' Shellhead
Moon Knight especially at night where he is stronger. you know that we go by the most current versions right? That mean that mark won't be amping off of the moon.

-K-M-
He lost the moon upgrade but current does have some magical abilities and magical protection... such as hitting terminal velocity thousands of feet in the air and hitting water with no parachute or armor and came out unharmed due to his protection

Ol' Shellhead
Originally posted by deathslash
you know that we go by the most current versions right? That mean that mark won't be amping off of the moon. He is still amped by Konshu isn't he?

-K-M-
Yes. But we don't know the extent

Ol' Shellhead
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes. But we don't know the extent I'll still take him.

deathslash
Originally posted by -K-M-
He lost the moon upgrade but current does have some magical abilities and magical protection... such as hitting terminal velocity thousands of feet in the air and hitting water with no parachute or armor and came out unharmed due to his protection wasn't that just a one time thing though?

-K-M-
Falling out of the airplane happened once but no throughout the series he was given mystical protection to varying degree. Also could interact with ghosts and had other vague new mystical abilities

riv6672
I'll take MK for a slight majority.

Decter
Red hood wins

Nusa105
Round 1-Red Hood
Round 2-Moon Knight

Decter
Originally posted by Nusa105
Round 1-Red Hood
Round 2-Moon Knight

Red Hood one shotted Lady Shiva

StiltmanFTW
People love to make this vs thread for some reason.

While I like Todd - Under the Red Hood animated film was pure awesomeness - I don't think he's a match for Marc.

Vanguard
Red Hood

riv6672
I thought this seemed familiar!

MrMind
n52 jason easily

riv6672

Vanguard

riv6672

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MrMind
n52 jason easily

No. Marc wrecks. Hood is overrated

Vanguard
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No. Marc wrecks. Hood is overrated

It's lonely out there isn't it? Start making sense and say Red Hood.

Zack M
Red Hood wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.