Master Chief & Samus Aran vs Sub Zero & Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/art/samuschief/samuschief1.jpg
Vs
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mortalkombat/images/9/90/Mortal_Kombat_Sub-Zero_vs_Scorpion.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111228225159&path-prefix=pt

Master Chief(Halo) and Samus Aran(Metroid) vs Sub Zero and Scorpion(Mortal Kombat)

Rules:
- Everyone has standard gear/feats
- Morals are on
- In Character
- Winner via Death

Battlefield in MKX Forest. Both teams start against each other team by 100 meters
Fight! smokin'

Sacred Fire
Samus solos the entire setting.

Ridley_Prime
... Really dude? erm

Nusa105
Keep in mind, Since Sub Zero beated Sektor in MK Comics and Scorpion has fought both Cyrax and Sektor in MK9 and you call this one spite??? I think this is a great one

Sacred Fire
Do some research on the people you're arbitrarily comparing Cyrax and Sektor to. You'll get it then.

(Edit: Sorry if that first part seemed unintentionally disrespectful.)

Nusa105
Originally posted by Sacred Fire
Do some research on the people you're arbitrarily comparing Cyrax and Sektor to. You'll get it then.

(Edit: Sorry if that first part seemed unintentionally disrespectful.)
Well. Scorpion has fought Cyrax and Sektor in MK9 and Sub Zero has dealt with Sektor in MK Comics just like i said before

Sacred Fire
You don't get it, do you?

Jesus McBurger
Scorpion could do this if he spammed his teleporting moves

Sacred Fire
I'm actually convinced he would break his limbs off on her armor before doing any real harm, and that's assuming he can even tag her (which teleportation mechanic can do little/nothing to change).

Decter
Samus solos hard

This isn't a fight......it's a rape

Also samus has dealt with black holes, has frozen over a star, and IIRC has a few FTL feats

RadZoa
Samus could beat all 3 with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.