help please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlyCool
Hi, I am looking for the title of an 80's slasher.
It starts with a brown haired woman being raped and left pregnant. She moves to a small remote island where she gives birth to a deformed baby and the two live there alone. She keeps him mostly locked in the shed.
Then many years later a group of teenagers get on the island by accident and the big monster-like creature starts killing them off one by one. The main girl and her friend find the mother's corpse in the cabin and photos of her when she was young. The friend tells main girl she looks like the woman in the photos. And when she is the only one left, this is what she uses against the monster: she puts up her long brown hair in a bun just like she saw the mother on the photos, sits in her chair and tells him to go to his room. The creature obliges but still attacks her later.
In the end she thinks she killed him and sits on the pier of the island when he creature attacks her again from the water. She eventually manages to kill him.
Rings a bell, anyone...? Thanks.smile

flamingmullet
Sounds cool want help writing it ?

Adam Grimes
'Mommy tissues'

BeyonderGod
I know this....but I forgot the name.

zslick
sounds just like Friday the 13th

KillerForHire
It's (Humongous)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.