Team MGS vs Team COD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/metalgear/images/c/c8/Mgs-solid-snake.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090619232759), (vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/metalgear/images/d/d9/Raiden00000.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130115085108), (vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/metalgear/images/d/df/Mgspw-naked-snake-render.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111108201854), (vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/metalgear/images/8/8f/E3-2011-metal-gear-solid-3ds-screens-20110607092303840.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110928083247, (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/metalgear/images/6/60/Profile_ocelot.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140709015409) and (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/metalgear/images/1/10/Metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain_1434525120.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150621142222

VS

(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/0/01/Price_MW3_model.png/revision/latest?cb=20120120222323), (http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/b/b7/Soap_MW3_model.png/revision/latest?cb=20120122010801http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/1/10/Simon_%22Ghost%22_Riley_infobox_MW2.png/revision/latest?cb=20130205143658), (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/1/1f/Alex_Mason_single_player_icon_BOII.png/revision/latest?cb=20130415101851), (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/5/56/Logan_Walker_CoDG.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131101135801), (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/d/d2/JackMitchell_LaunchTrailer_AW.png/revision/latest?cb=20141018190934) and (http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/callofduty/images/b/b8/Ilona_AW.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1024?cb=20141004131134)

Solid Snake(MGS1), Raiden(MGS2), Big Boss(Peace Walker), The Boss(MGS3), Ocelot(MGS1) and Venom Snake(Phantom Pain)
VS
Captain Price(MW3), Soap(MW3), Ghost(MW2), Logan Walker(Ghosts),Jack Mitchell(AW) and Ilona(AW)

I was watching some MGS videos on YouTube and found some CODfanboys bashing MGS and saying that COD characters like Captain Price would curbstomp Solid Snake and Raiden. And saying that they could take on Master Chief..... So I decided to make this thread.

Round 1: Team Gunfight in the Siege of Shanghai from BF4.
Weapons: Solid Snake has a Stun Knife, H&K MK23 SOCOM with 80 rounds, FAMAS F1 w/APAV40 rifle grenade with 300 rounds and 5 grenade rounds, H&K PSG-1 with 50 rounds, 5 M67 Frag Grenades and 5 Flashbangs.
Raiden has his H&K MK23 SOCOM with 300 rounds, HF Blade from MGS2, FIM-92 Stinger with 1 missile, 5 M67 Frag Grenades and 5 Flashbangs.
Big Boss has a CQC Knife, Colt M1911A1 Custom with 150 rounds, Dragunov SVD with 80 rounds, RPG-7 with 2 PG-7 Rockets, 5 RGD-5 Frag Grenades and 5 Smoke Grenades.
The Boss has a CQC Knife, Patriot with infinite ammo, 5 RGD-5 Grenades and 5 Flashbangs.
Ocelot has a KA-BAR, 2 Colt SAAs with 200 rounds, Grom-11 Rocket Launcher with 2 Rockets, 5 Grenades and 5 Smoke Grenades.
Venom Snake has a CQC Knife, Rocket Arm, AM D114 with 80 rounds, ISANDO RGL-220 Grenade Laucher with 5 Grenade Rounds, UN AAM Light Machine Gun with 300 rounds, 5 Frag Grenades and 5 Smoke Grenades.

Price has a KA-BAR, Colt M1911A1 with 80 rounds, M4A1 SOPMOD w/M203 with 300 rounds and 5 40mmGrenade Rounds, M21 DMR with 50 rounds, 5 M67 Frag Grenades and 5 Flashbangs.
Soap has a Machette, IMI Desert Eagle with 50 rounds, AK-47 with 300 rounds, RPG-7 with 2 rockets, 5 M67 Grenades and 5 Smoke Grenades.
Ghost has 5 Throwing Knives, Beretta M9 with 80 rounds, H&K MP5K with 300 rounds, AT4 with 2 shells, 5 M67 Grenades and 5 Flahbangs.
Logan has a Knife, Sig P226 with 80 rounds, Milkor MGL with 5 grenade rounds, LSAT Light Machine Gun with 300 rounds, 5 M67 Grenades and 5 Flashbangs.
Mitchell has his Exoscheleton, Atlas 45 with 80 rounds, HBRa3 with 300 rounds, Stinger M7 with a single missile, 5 Frag Grenades and 5 Flashbangs.
Ilona has her Exoscheleton, Atlas 45 with 80 rounds, SN6 SMG with 300 rounds, NA-45 with 60 rounds, 5 Frag Grenades and 5 Smoke Grenades.
Range: They starts against each other from 250 yards.

Round 2: Knife fight with KA-BARS inside an empty warehouse. Venom has his Standard Prosthetic arm and Mitchell and Ilona has their Exosuit.

Round 3: H2H inside an empty hangar. Venom has his Standard Prosthetic arm and Mitchell and Ilona are allowed to use their Exosuits.

Final Round: H2H without weapons or equipment inside REX's hangar. Characters with amputated limbs has their lost limbs fully restored, exosuit is not allowed in this fight.

Which team wins and why?

RadZoa
Haven't played AW but from what I've seen the Exoskeleton users would stomp Round 2 and 3

Nusa105
MGS Stomps. Don't listen to the Rabbid CoD Fanboys. They're soo annoying

RadZoa
Originally posted by Nusa105
MGS Stomps. Don't listen to the Rabbid CoD Fanboys. They're soo annoying I've never seen a rabid COD fanboys, mainly because COD has no established backstory or character development, the plot and the characters in those games are forgettable, but I've seen dozens if not hundreds of rabid MGS and even RE fanboys who make DBZ fanboys look tame in comparison.

MGS and Resident Evil characters are by far the most overrated video game characters in versus forums. People like the pretend like Solid Snake is a Captain America level character when someone like Cap would kill Snake in about 5 seconds. Most people who defend MGS know very little about the series and it's context.

Solid47
Originally posted by RadZoa
I've never seen a rabid COD fanboys, mainly because COD has no established backstory or character development, the plot and the characters in those games are forgettable, but I've seen dozens if not hundreds of rabid MGS and even RE fanboys who make DBZ fanboys look tame in comparison.

MGS and Resident Evil characters are by far the most overrated video game characters in versus forums. People like the pretend like Solid Snake is a Captain America level character when someone like Cap would kill Snake in about 5 seconds. Most people who defend MGS know very little about the series and it's context.
DMC fanboys are just as bad or even worse.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Solid47
DMC fanboys are just as bad or even worse. Maybe, but at least Dante is relatively powerful in the grand scheme of things though.

Solid47
Maybe, but at least Dante is relatively powerful in the grand scheme of things though.
But comparing him to guys like Dr. Strange, Dormammu, Thor or Odin is worse than comparing Snake against Batman or Cap. And there was a person here called leonheartmm who was a massive MGS and DMC fan who believed Dante can take on foes with "Planet Busting", "Multiversal" stats and match the Living Tribunal.

RadZoa
But comparing him to guys like Dr. Strange, Dormammu, Thor or Odin is worse than comparing Snake against Batman or Cap. And there was a person here called leonheartmm who was a massive MGS and DMC fan who believed Dante can take on foes with "Planet Busting", "Multiversal" stats and match the Living Tribunal. Well there may be people out there who overrate Dante (not might, there are) I've even seen idiots claim that Dante could beat Galactus and the Beyonder so I get what you mean

On the other hand, there's 2 entire forums full of MGS wankers being Comicvine and OutskirtDumbassDome

The thing is, from what I've seen from the DMC fanbase, once you actually prove them wrong they slink away and never show their faces again

But I've seen MGS fans lose arguments decisively, and instead of learning and accepting it, they go to another thread or site, spew the same bullshit, knowingly lie and hope that they can take advantage of someone's ignorance of the series

Case in point, Comicvine has an certain idiot who I'm not going to name, he actually made that awful Solid Snake respect thread on Comicvine, a few years ago it was proven to him that Twin Snakes was non canon. So what did he do? Did he refrain from using Twin Snakes? Nope, despite knowing it was non canon he kept on using it until I finally called him out on it

Solid47
Just forget about MGS, RE, DMC and COD fanboys. Bump.

Jmanghan
I've never seen a rabid COD fanboys, mainly because COD has no established backstory or character development, the plot and the characters in those games are forgettable, but I've seen dozens if not hundreds of rabid MGS and even RE fanboys who make DBZ fanboys look tame in comparison.

MGS and Resident Evil characters are by far the most overrated video game characters in versus forums. People like the pretend like Solid Snake is a Captain America level character when someone like Cap would kill Snake in about 5 seconds. Most people who defend MGS know very little about the series and it's context. If you go to the Death Battle Fanon wiki saying that, they will skewer you alive without mercy... lol.

Nusa105

Hmmm... I see. But, in my opinion, Halo and CoD fanboys are the worst

Solid47
Originally posted by Jmanghan
If you go to the Death Battle Fanon wiki saying that, they will skewer you alive without mercy... lol.
Which team do you think should win here?

RadZoa
Hmmm... I see. But, in my opinion, Halo and CoD fanboys are the worst Not really, CoD fanboys in versus battles are non existent, and most of time Halo fans use feats that actually in Halo canon

Where MGS fans make up bullshit like Ocelot being a lightning timer and Snake being hypersonic and being a 10 tonnor

Only RE Fantards come close to MGS fantards

RadZoa
If you go to the Death Battle Fanon wiki saying that, they will skewer you alive without mercy... lol. lol I just went over there, I noticed a lot of idiots from Outskirt Battledome there, maybe I'll go pay that site a visit and beat some of them down

Jmanghan
But comparing him to guys like Dr. Strange, Dormammu, Thor or Odin is worse than comparing Snake against Batman or Cap. And there was a person here called leonheartmm who was a massive MGS and DMC fan who believed Dante can take on foes with "Planet Busting", "Multiversal" stats and match the Living Tribunal. SMT Dante can do all these things.

Jmanghan
Which team do you think should win here? Honestly it's hilarious to even imagine that Team COD wins.

If you think they win, you are utterly ignoring every feat they've ever had.

RadZoa
I haven't played AW (the last COD game I played was Black Ops 1) but from what I've seen those Exoskeletons from AW would put them quite a bit above the MGS team

dika123
sadly enough SMT dante is lack of hax abilities compared to his original games.

RadZoa
Haven't played SMT, can someone give me the rundown of what SMT Dante can do?

I recently purchased a PS2 slim off ebay to play Dragon Quest 8 and a few other games, maybe I'll check out SMT someday when I have more time

dika123
Haven't played SMT, can someone give me the rundown of what SMT Dante can do?

multiversal with pizza. cool

Nusa105
:/

Nusa105
Not really, CoD fanboys in versus battles are non existent, and most of time Halo fans use feats that actually in Halo canon

Where MGS fans make up bullshit like Ocelot being a lightning timer and Snake being hypersonic and being a 10 tonnor

Only RE Fantards come close to MGS fantards
Not Really? In FactPile, the Halo fanboys said that Master Chief beats Superman. So, you're called it Not Really?

RadZoa
Not Really? In FactPile, the Halo fanboys said that Master Chief beats Superman. So, you're called it Not Really? Show me the thread and show me the quote, I'd need to see the context of it.

Also Factpile is an incredibly anti Halo site so I find it hard to believe that there's more than a few Halo fans there.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was an idiot who said that, but imagine a forum full of idiots, oh wait, you don't have to imagine, we have Comicvine and we have OBD

Solid47
we have Comicvine and we have OBD
You forgot MvC and 4Chan.

Nusa105
Show me the thread and show me the quote, I'd need to see the context of it.

Also Factpile is an incredibly anti Halo site so I find it hard to believe that there's more than a few Halo fans there.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was an idiot who said that, but imagine a forum full of idiots, oh wait, you don't have to imagine, we have Comicvine and we have OBD
What about below?

"Are you kidding me 😯 Master Chief will stick kryptonite up supermans butt 😈"

And

"if lex luthor found out they where having a fight he would give the chief the kryptonite he needs to defeat him. the only reseon superman beat every one who used kryptonite is because they where frigin retarded and monolouged too damn much. end of story chief put kryptonite in his sniper and shot that red prick out of the sky!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOM HEAD SHOT :mrgreen:"

and

"😯 😯 master chief will win superman because he can shoot superman with a shotgun within one shot superman will be dead so i think master chief will win 👿 😎 😕"

Those above are from FactPile and also, find in Google: Master Chief vs Superman and enter the FactPile forum about it

RadZoa
What about below?

And

"if lex luthor found out they where having a fight he would give the chief the kryptonite he needs to defeat him. the only reseon superman beat every one who used kryptonite is because they where frigin retarded and monolouged too damn much. end of story chief put kryptonite in his sniper and shot that red prick out of the sky!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOM HEAD SHOT :mrgreen:"

and

"😯 😯 master chief will win superman because he can shoot superman with a shotgun within one shot superman will be dead so i think master chief will win 👿 😎 😕"

Those above are from FactPile and also, find in Google: Master Chief vs Superman and enter the FactPile forum about it Sounds like a few troll responses, not to be taken seriously. Even then, that's 3 posters assuming those comments were all made by 3 different users. Compare that to 100's of morons on OBD and Comicvine.

Jmanghan
What about below?

And

and

Those above are from FactPile and also, find in Google: Master Chief vs Superman and enter the FactPile forum about it COD is the weakest universe in gaming.

Nusa105
COD is the weakest universe in gaming.
That's not about CoD but about HALO

Jmanghan
That's not about CoD but about HALO What?

Jesus McBurger
What about below?

And

and

Those above are from FactPile and also, find in Google: Master Chief vs Superman and enter the FactPile forum about it
What are you talking about, this makes so much sense bro

RadZoa
What? We were talking about rabid fanbases. By far the worst fanbases are Resident Evil and MGS fanbases. OBD and Comicvine have more idiots on them regarding these 2 series than every other forum combined.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.