Understanding Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
It is becoming clear with passage of time that Vitiate is not a living being but an entity. He was a mortal living being during in earlier times but he began to change in the aftermath of Nathema event. He maintained corporeal existence for some time but eventually began to manifest in the form of Children and Voices. He can exist as a disembodied being as well.

So is Valkorion a Voice or something more?

SunRazer
Seeing as he had the glow effect again when he was stabbed, and based on what he says when he gets stabbed, yeah, he's almost certainly a voice. I mean, that'd be the worst way to kill him off permanently, so he has to be a voice.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by SunRazer
Seeing as he had the glow effect again when he was stabbed, and based on what he says when he gets stabbed, yeah, he's almost certainly a voice. I mean, that'd be the worst way to kill him off permanently, so he has to be a voice.

Again...yeah let's make it a voice for the 100th time...really getting old here.

NewGuy01
I thought it was long ago established that Sidious and Vitiate aren't just corporeal entities; both exist primarily as energy.

NewGuy01
Pretty much stated ad demonstrated to be fact in DE lol.

His essence was only defeated when he was dragged to/trapped in hell by the spirits of the Jedi of days past lol.

NewGuy01
Nothing you said contradicts my post whatsoever. You're simply arguing that Vitiate is more impressive, not that Sidious isn't similarly a formless entity.

The_Tempest
Yeah, the Dark Empire endnotes state Sheev is a chaotic nexus of dark side energy that can't be defined by physical form or some such.

Nothing new.

Beniboybling
I wouldn't say this is really news.

What I'd like to know is whether Vitiate/Valkorion has a true body or not, and if so where and what is it?

S_W_LeGenD
I found this:

"Voices... Hands... Children... I no longer require those crude vessels. At long last I am truly free." (Valkorion)

Very telling. Even the hands were vessels.

ares834

Sinious
Actually, I'd add in other things as well.

NewGuy01
Then again, his ability to do that is limited as well. When he takes up the mantle of Immortal Emperor of Zakuul, the Sith Emperor becomes silent. When he takes up the mantle of Sith Emperor, the Immortal Emperor of Zakuul grows cold and distant.

He only truly operates/functions through one form at a time, and leaves his alternate identities on standby.

FreshestSlice
The only one who implies that is Marr, and given what we see on Ziost, it isn't even true.

ILS
Understand that Vitiate have hype in encyclopedic medium

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by ILS
Understand that Vitiate have hype in encyclopedic medium
Still butthurt?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Just as the Kun brigade was mildly picking up steam, amirite? smilesmilesmile

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The only one who implies that is Marr, and given what we see on Ziost, it isn't even true.

Senya supports it strongly, Marr supports it, and evidence in general supports it.

For centuries pre-SWTOR, presumably during the forging of Zakuul, Vitiate went silent in the Empire. When he returned to commanding the Empire, Senya noted that Valkorion suddenly and unexpectedly became cold and distant, and never spoke to her or her children.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Senya supports it strongly, Marr supports it, and evidence in general supports it.

For centuries pre-SWTOR, presumably during the forging of Zakuul, Vitiate went silent in the Empire. When he returned to commanding the Empire, Senya noted that Valkorion suddenly and unexpectedly became cold and distant, and never spoke to her or her children.
You do realize that Senya is talking about Valkorion just ignoring Arcann and Thexan, yeah? She's talking about him being a shit parent, not literally disappearing.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ladyxtmanylathv
I think he means distant as if his mind is elsewhere.

thumb up

FreshestSlice
All she says is immediately after they were born he wanted nothing to do with them and he started grooming Vaylin to be insane. If he legit wasn't there, I doubt they would choose him over her.

NewGuy01
They chose him because they admired and envied his power, and in Arcaan's case wanted the attention that wasn't there.

S_W_LeGenD
I have largely felt that Vitiate is a Sith pretender or faked being a Sith. His history is filled with examples that have fueled my suspicion for years. I have disclosed my suspicion in the past but it somehow got overlooked or some remained skeptical. Now we have ample proof.

My assessment powers are infinite. cool

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
They chose him because they admired and envied his power, and in Arcaan's case wanted the attention that wasn't there.
Never said.

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I found this:

"Voices... Hands... Children... I no longer require those crude vessels. At long last I am truly free." (Valkorion)

Very telling. Even the hands were vessels.

That was obvious already, lol.

Revanchiste
Next vitiate power void manipulation....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.