Spiderman vs Deathstroke and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who is winning this? Fight takes place in the middle of New York City. No civilians.

Henry_Pym
Is Parker motivated if so he should win fairly easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Is Parker motivated if so he should win fairly easily.

"Motivated" Parker got beaten unconscious by Daredevil.

stick out tongue

relentless1
Spidey loses, Deathstroke took out the Flash and GL in a fight and bats is no slouch either with pressure points and such, doubt he could really hurt Parker with straight up punches but providing enough screen for Slade to get in there is all they'd need to down ol Pete

Star428
LMAO. In a no-prep fight Spidey beats'em both down.... badly.

Btw, Daredevil was only able to beat that black suited Spidey because Peter was fighting sloppy due to being extremely pissed-off. DD even admitted that if SM wasn't fighting sloppy that he would've "wiped the floor" with himself.

namorsubby
Slade could take some himself in that suit. I'd still give spider a slim majority.

deathslash
Originally posted by relentless1
Spidey loses, Deathstroke took out the Flash and GL in a fight and bats is no slouch either with pressure points and such, doubt he could really hurt Parker with straight up punches but providing enough screen for Slade to get in there is all they'd need to down ol Pete laughing do you even hear yourself sometimes? It isn't specified, meaning we have to go with new 52 versions of both of them. Slade only took down that team with a crapload of prep and even then, I was clearly pis. Slade's a great martial artist, but let's not forget that Peter is still faster, stronger, more agile, and was trained by a shang chi. Batman and Slade don't stand a snowball's chance in hell.

DarkSaint85
Deathstroke has taken out the Flash, GL, Zatanna.

Batman has taken out Grundy

Spiderman has taken out Juggernaut, Firelord, Thor.

Spidey wins thumb up

80sBaby
This is Spidey's fight to lose.

namorsubby
Originally posted by deathslash
laughing do you even hear yourself sometimes? It isn't specified, meaning we have to go with new 52 versions of both of them. Slade only took down that team with a crapload of prep and even then, I was clearly pis. Slade's a great martial artist, but let's not forget that Peter is still faster, stronger, more agile, and was trained by a shang chi. Batman and Slade don't stand a snowball's chance in hell. consider the damage that Slade has been shown to easily withstand in the new 52. Characters many many times stronger than spiderman. He literally let ww wail on him and told her she couldn't kill him. Then add his strategy, healing factor, and batman himself? No prep the odds MAY be slightly in Peters favor. No chance that they have no chance.

abhilegend
Yeah, Spidey doesn't looks good against Captain America any time they fight.

He can win but it's a tough fight.

Scoobless
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, Spidey doesn't looks good against Captain America any time they fight.

That's cos he's always stumbling over his man-crush on Cap. Put cap in a different costume and don't let him speak and Spidey would beat him down.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Scoobless
That's cos he's always stumbling over his man-crush on Cap. Put cap in a different costume and don't let him speak and Spidey would beat him down.
He doesn't looks too good against Daredevil either. He dominates him but Matt can always give him a fight.

He has too much history in trouble against skilled martial artists to say he just sweeps here.

Genii96
Its not a sweep,but he wins

deathslash
He doesn't looks too good against Daredevil either. He dominates him but Matt can always give him a fight.

He has too much history in trouble against skilled martial artists to say he just sweeps here. that's mainly because he loves to hold back against his opponents. Peter knows and respects DD, so it kind of makes sense that he wouldn't go all out. Also, spidey got a whole lot better at facing martial artists during and after spider island.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Who is winning this? Fight takes place in the middle of New York City. No civilians. Spiderman easily

abhilegend
that's mainly because he loves to hold back against his opponents. Peter knows and respects DD, so it kind of makes sense that he wouldn't go all out. Also, spidey got a whole lot better at facing martial artists during and after spider island.
Daredevil actually knocked him out when he was going all out in Death of Jean Dewolff arc.

erm

StiltmanFTW
Even weakened from IM's sonics (and we all know how vulnerable to those Matt is), DD managed to punch Parker, who was wearing Iron Spider suit at the time, in his stupid nerd-face during Civil War.

His billy club cable briefly incapacitated Puny Parker in one of their first encounters, too.

carver9
Daredevil speed fts>>>>DCNU Bruce and Deathstroke so what has been said regarding DD doesn't really matter.

Magnon
Batman, easily.

THRAK!
WHUDD!

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/ProfessorHulkShockwave02.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2764/4152645800_d39f26faea.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sSLjypiifrY/SOWSFQXdNKI/AAAAAAAAAAs/LR3s7nr1czg/s400/batman_chuta_hulk_01.JPG

Zack M
Team wins.

abhilegend
Daredevil speed fts>>>>DCNU Bruce and Deathstroke so what has been said regarding DD doesn't really matter.
facepalm

Star428
Daredevil actually knocked him out when he was going all out in Death of Jean Dewolff arc.

erm

That's what I was referring to earlier. DD admitted that if Spider-Man wasn't fighting so sloppy due to being so mad that he would've gotten his ass kicked by Peter. His actual words were "he would've wiped the floor with me". So unless you can show some scans of DD repeatedly kicking Spider-Man's ass then I don't see how Batman and Slade (even together) can hope to beat him without prep.

Star428
Originally posted by Zack M
Team wins.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by Star428
That's what I was referring to earlier. DD admitted that if Spider-Man wasn't fighting so sloppy due to being so mad that he would've gotten his ass kicked by Peter. His actual words were "he would've wiped the floor with me". So unless you can show some scans of DD repeatedly kicking Spider-Man's ass then I don't see how Batman and Slade (even together) can hope to beat him without prep.
Eh, what? Are you saying Daredevil is as formidable as Batman and Deathstroke together?

Stoic
^^ Let's look at Spiderman's lowest moments to find a way for him to lose.

Star428
Originally posted by Stoic
^^ Let's look at Spiderman's lowest moments to find a way for him to lose.

Exactly. It's funny how people insist on using Slade's or Bat's highest (PIS-filled) showings while only using SM's lowest ones.

Using only the average showings of all three it's pretty obvious that Spidey kicks the shit out of both of them. The team needs prep to have a shot here.

panthergod
Team wins handily.

Star428
No, they don't. They do get their asses kicked "handily" though. smile

Stoic
Exactly. It's funny how people insist on using Slade's or Bat's highest (PIS-filled) showings while only using SM's lowest ones.

Using only the average showings of all three it's pretty obvious that Spidey kicks the shit out of both of them. The team needs prep to have a shot here.

Have you looked at the Spiderman vs Batman thread yet?

Star428
No, but wouldn't be surprised if the Bat fanboys claimed that he could somehow win. LOL.

abhilegend

A dozen fight with Daredevil aren't low showings.

I haven't even posted Slade or Batman's feats here.

You can ignore decades of continuity and post a few scans to make the case for Spidey. It isn't norm though. CIS still applies here.

panthergod
No, they don't. They do get their asses kicked "handily" though. smile

Nah.

Bat kick for the win.

Kid Kurdy
A dozen fight with Daredevil aren't low showings.

I haven't even posted Slade or Batman's feats here.

You can ignore decades of continuity and post a few scans to make the case for Spidey. It isn't norm though. CIS still applies here.
A dozen fights ?

I remember one fight where DD wins because Spider-Man was sent into a blind rage when he found out his friend was murdered and started fighting like a retard and ignored his spider-sense.

In almost every other fight, Spider-Man - who always holds back - either

- dominates the fight
- wins the fight
- is hypnotized / brainwashed / extremely angry in order to give DD a chance

Star428
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
A dozen fights ?

I remember one fight where DD wins because Spider-Man was sent into a blind rage when he found out his friend was murdered and started fighting like a retard and ignored his spider-sense.

In almost every other fight, Spider-Man - who always holds back - either

- dominates the fight
- wins the fight
- is hypnotized / brainwashed / extremely angry in order to give DD a chance

thumb up

namorsubby
Daredevil speed fts>>>>DCNU Bruce and Deathstroke so what has been said regarding DD doesn't really matter. DD is not nearly as fast as Slade according to feats you're delusional.

Stoic
Originally posted by namorsubby
DD is not nearly as fast as Slade according to feats you're delusional.

The same can be said of Spiderman, but you would have to up the comparison considerably. Imagine yourself weighing 175lbs but capable of lifting in excess of 10-15 tons? How fast would you be able to move?

namorsubby
No it can't. Spiderman is faster on average but Slade has always had great speed feats that rival any low metas.

leonidas
spidey wins, but it isn't easy, nor does he sweep. depending on what you consider standard equipment for bats, it isn't inconceivable either could take pete 1on1. bats has too many feats against metas to say he couldn't. slade also has some great feats. not sure how completely the nu versions match their pre-nu versions, but not sure how this could be seen as easy for anyone. spidey for a slight majority imo.

Stoic
No it can't. Spiderman is faster on average but Slade has always had great speed feats that rival any low metas.

And Spiderman has feats that rival or surpass many high metas. See how it goes when you push the envelope? Slade can rise to Spiderman's level, while Spiderman can rise beyond his level and has on many occasions.

namorsubby
You're lowballing Slade high end. We have all seen it. Making fools out of teams all with characters of varying superhuman attributes because of his brain and reaction time. The gap between spidey and Slade speed wise on average is not that great. Not the same as DD Vs Slade.

Stoic
You're lowballing Slade high end. We have all seen it. Making fools out of teams all with characters of varying superhuman attributes because of his brain and reaction time. The gap between spidey and Slade speed wise on average is not that great. Not the same as DD Vs Slade.

No, I'm not low balling Slade in the least. What it is is that you want to use Slade's highest feats while not arguing against the notion that Daredevil is an average for Spiderman when it is in fact a low showing for him. You talk about teams losing to Slade, but for one he is always prepped for those situations, while Spiderman on the other hand has taken it to the entire X-Men during the Secret Wars, and made fools of the fantastic Four without prep.

If we blind folded Slade, and threw him in a room with basic knowledge of the X-Men which included Wolverine, with no prep how do you think that he would actually do? Spiderman embarrassed them.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/3aaf26965094bd75950c770d7d985d42/tumblr_inline_n1r97dxynk1s16be1.jpg

namorsubby
He's not always prepped. Many random encounters with teams. Doesn't even matter really still because he's engaging them in close combat. All you did is show spidey doing something Slade has done several times....and I'm not using DD as a base I know he's easily faster but Slade is also. Anything else?

Star428
LMAO. The speed gap between Slade and SM is not as close as you're making it out to be. Anyone who thinks SM doesn't have a significant edge in speed is in denial. Not only that, but SM's spider-sense warns him of any sneak attacks Bats or Slade tries. This is a sweep for Spider-Man. thumb up

namorsubby
His SS contributes to his speed yes. Slade has outmanueved teams with his speed much more often. Slade is still not faster but it's close.

Also, after lobo, legacy, ww, and all the damage Slade has been dealt in the dcnu I can't imagine how spidey could "easily" put him down. Batman, sure. But slade? Not at all. This fight would drag on even if Pete completely outdid him speed wise and landed telling blows while evading Slades the entire time. Not that that would happen.

deathslash
His SS contributes to his speed yes. Slade has outmanueved teams with his speed much more often. Slade is still not faster but it's close.

Also, after lobo, legacy, ww, and all the damage Slade has been dealt in the dcnu I can't imagine how spidey could "easily" put him down. Batman, sure. But slade? Not at all. This fight would drag on even if Pete completely outdid him speed wise and landed telling blows while evading Slades the entire time. Not that that would happen. like half of those feats consisted of Slade wearing nth metal armor and the other one consisted of him using a magical god slaying sword that amped his speed, strength and durability. What's to stop Peter from webbing him up?

Stoic
He's not always prepped. Many random encounters with teams. Doesn't even matter really still because he's engaging them in close combat. All you did is show spidey doing something Slade has done several times....and I'm not using DD as a base I know he's easily faster but Slade is also. Anything else?

Yeah Slade needs prep to rise to very great challenges, his in depth knowledge of who he faces isn't just forgotten. If the Titans walked into a bar to apprehend him, he doesn't forget the knowledge that he has already gleaned from them which includes every exploitable means of capturing them. Spideman does not need this because he has low level precognitive powers. That is how he dealt with the X-Men, as opposed to Slade jumping in with that team with basic knowledge as opposed to in depth analysis on what makes them all tick. If we threw him in there with basic knowledge they would peel his scalp back. He simply doesn't have the tools to do what Spiderman can do.

namorsubby
like half of those feats consisted of Slade wearing nth metal armor and the other one consisted of him using a magical god slaying sword that amped his speed, strength and durability. What's to stop Peter from webbing him up?

1. He can wear his armor it's a fight.

2. Don't embellish anything. I read everything Slade. The sword was magical and could hurt WW, Supes, and the other God guy but there is absolutely no mention of it enhancing his own physical strength, speed, or durability.

K...other guy:

Slade has encountered teams several times without prep including the titans. You are obviously unaware of this fact. look it up I'm not feeling ambitious or accomodating today. Also prep does not negate the fact that he's fast enough to fight them all at once close combat and outmanuever them. So honestly I don't get your point.

Stoic
1. He can wear his armor it's a fight.

2. Don't embellish anything. I read everything Slade. The sword was magical and could hurt WW, Supes, and the other God guy but there is absolutely no mention of it enhancing his own physical strength, speed, or durability.

K...other guy:

Slade has encountered teams several times without prep including the titans. You are obviously unaware of this fact. look it up I'm not feeling ambitious or accomodating today. Also prep does not negate the fact that he's fast enough to fight them all at once close combat and outmanuever them. So honestly I don't get your point.

You don't understand that Spiderman's danger sense gives him a large advantage here? I haven't even begun talking about the vast strength, and speed advantage. What you've attempted was to move the goal posts. Yes Slade has taken it to teams, but then again so has Spiderman. To deny critical information appears more to be your way of hiding certain key facts about Slade. He does not have to prep before every fight, because he preps long before any fight occurs due to having in depth files on just bout any main character out there, which includes characters that he works with from time to time. i m not denying that Slade is an accomplished combatant, but so is Wolverine and Night Crawler. Spiderman having fits against guys that aren't able to lift trucks and move like Quick Silver is PIS, just like Slade beating the Flash is.

namorsubby
I'm not even saying spiderman isn't faster. He is. I'm not saying his SS isn't an advantage. It is. Slades armor and hf will make it very very difficult for spiderman to put him down. Web him up? Ok. But is Slade faster than a speeding webline? Probably. Pete will be hard pressed to beat these guys simultaneously CIS intact. Not even saying he can't. Someone just falsely claimed they'd have no chance.

Zack M
Team DCnU.

relentless1
both Batman and Slade have uncanny ability to survey the battlefield and deduce an opponents weakness. Batman may have a serious problem on his hands if here were to try and h2h Spidey right away but Slade can last, giving Batman and Slade the time to at least figure out his fighting style. Spidey doesnt go all out, if he did they'd be toast. Slade on the other hand goes for the kill and Batman isn't beyond fighting dirty if he knows his opponent can take it, they both have impressive arsenals as well as their physical skills as well. They can win this fight. Not easily by any means but they can.

Star428
Spider-Man shit stomps. thumb up

Stoic
I'm not even saying spiderman isn't faster. He is. I'm not saying his SS isn't an advantage. It is. Slades armor and hf will make it very very difficult for spiderman to put him down. Web him up? Ok. But is Slade faster than a speeding webline? Probably. Pete will be hard pressed to beat these guys simultaneously CIS intact. Not even saying he can't. Someone just falsely claimed they'd have no chance.

I fully agree with that. batman is a one shot though. No way is he taking a hit that can knock a house off of it's foundations. Think about what a wrecking ball hitting a building that had a minimum of 8 tons of force backing it would do. That amount of force would turn a human into sludge. Holding back, he could certainly one shot Batman.

Zack M
Spider-Man shit stomps. thumb up

Someone who took blows from Wonder Woman? Nah.

Stoic

Wonder Woman held her strength back considerably.

Zack M
Wonder Woman held her strength back considerably.

How much and when did she say she was holding back?

Stoic
How much and when did she say she was holding back?

If Wonder Woman hit Batman with all of her might, she would overkill him. This isn't even up for debate. Batman does not have the strength to throw a sedan up the street. He's not a peer of Spiderman's so let's not play make believe.

Zack M
If Wonder Woman hit Batman with all of her might, she would overkill him. This isn't even up for debate. Batman does not have the strength to throw a sedan up the street. He's not a peer of Spiderman's so let's not play make believe.

Not really. She hit Slade so hard, it sent him flying across the island. She wasn't holding back that much. And it's not the only time Slade has taken punishment from top tiers before. We've seen him battle Legacy and Lobo, too.

Stoic
Not really. She hit Slade so hard, it sent him flying across the island. She wasn't holding back that much. And it's not the only time Slade has taken punishment from top tiers before. We've seen him battle Legacy and Lobo, too.

When did Batman turn into Slade? He doesn't have his armor. Take the armor off of Slade, and then let's see him get punched across an island. Stop leaving out critical information.

Zack M
When did Batman turn into Slade? He doesn't have his armor. Take the armor off of Slade, and then let's see him get punched across an island. Stop leaving out critical information.

Slade didn't have his Nth armor when he was knocked around by WW. sad

DarkSaint85

Never underestimate DC:

Sucker punched from behind (I know you add extra damage to these kinds of attacks) by a bloodlusted WW, WITHOUT his armour, WHILST injured (note the bandages around him):

http://i1.wp.com/www.badcomics.it/wp-content/uploads/bman-35-1-76253.jpg

She later drops him from the sky, several stories up, and he's, whilst not 100%, is still fine enough to fight.

Terrible writing? Sure. BUT, it happened, in a canon comic....

Zack M
Hahahahha!

Zack M
Batman>>Daredevil.

DarkSaint85
Apparently, if you smash Batman into the ground, the concrete shatters.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Apparently, if you smash Batman into the ground, the concrete shatters.

Do you have the one where Superman is mind controlled by Max Lord and he goes apeshit on Batman? Apparently cement hurt less that a counter top.

DarkSaint85
That's not DCnU, though?

Plus, I only used that scan because you specifically mentioned WW lol.

StiltmanFTW
sick @ Spiderboy wanking in this thread

JayDaDon

Cool. Spidey took blows from Phoenix powered Collossus.

Kid Kurdy
I'm not even saying spiderman isn't faster. He is. I'm not saying his SS isn't an advantage. It is. Slades armor and hf will make it very very difficult for spiderman to put him down. Web him up? Ok. But is Slade faster than a speeding webline?
Let's ignore that Spider-Man has webbed up half of the Marvel Universe without much trouble.

Spider-Man has very, very rarely trouble hitting somebody with his webs. Slade is simply not fast enough to dodge webbing. How can you dodge something like that when Spider-Man is bouncing all over the place ? It's not like Spider-Man is slowly taking aim.

But even if he could dodge Spider-Mans webs - I'm being very generous here - I sincerely doubt that he could do it again.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by JayDaDon
And kept going.

Zack M

Spidey got a beat down, yes.

JayDaDon
Yeah because I'm sure Slade wiped the floor with WW. Spidey took shots and kept standing and kept coming at them. Even quipping.

Zack M
Yeah because I'm sure Slade wiped the floor with WW. Spidey took shots and kept standing and kept coming at them. Even quipping.

Spidey got the worse beat down. His agility kept him in the game. Slade took a beating from WW and Leaptus.

Kid Kurdy
Spidey got the worse beat down. His agility kept him in the game.
And his durabliity.

You have any idea how powerful phoenix powered Colossus and Magik were ? Spider-Man held his own against these two and was still standing when the rest came after him.

Funny how you don't see this is actually a high showing for Spider-Man.

JayDaDon
Spidey got the worse beat down. His agility kept him in the game. Slade took a beating from WW and Leaptus.

No. Spider-man took full on blows from phoenix powered collosus and kept coming back for more. Of the 3 it was actually Spider-man left standing at the end...

DarkSaint85
And his durabliity.

You have any idea how powerful phoenix powered Colossus and Magik were ? Spider-Man held his own against these two and was still standing when the rest came after him.

Funny how you don't see this is actually a high showing for Spider-Man.

Colossus was explicitly holding back...

Whereas WW was bloodlusted in both cases, Batman was wounded, and had no armour on..

Kid Kurdy
Colossus was explicitly holding back...

Whereas WW was bloodlusted in both cases, Batman was wounded, and had no armour on..
Of course he was. Colossus - a class 100 - was amped I don't know how many times.

He would have totally destroyed Wonder Woman.

DarkSaint85
Of course he was. Colossus - a class 100 - was amped I don't know how many times.

I agree.

Just pointing out that it's hardly a feat for Spidey.

If I hit a someone much much weaker than me, without killing them, but just enough to bust them up - is it a feat for that person?

carver9

Yeah...he had his own power, the FULL power (plus addition) of the Juggernaut AND the Phoenix Force in him.

DarkSaint85
Yeah...he had his own power, the FULL power (plus addition) of the Juggernaut AND the Phoenix Force in him.

So if I punch a kid, and I'm holding back so I don't cause lasting damage to that kid...it's a feat for the kid?

JayDaDon
We only know he held back because Spider-man was still alive. That says nothing of how much was actually held back. The way the scene presented it, colossus wasn't having fun time and thought he was hitting with sufficient force to be done with the encounter.

Zack M
So, who was holding back more? WW or Colossus?

carver9
The power stack Colossus had, his holding back would probably still be on an entirely different level than Wondy.

DarkSaint85
We only know he held back because Spider-man was still alive. That says nothing of how much was actually held back. The way the scene presented it, colossus wasn't having fun time and thought he was hitting with sufficient force to be done with the encounter.

We also know because Magik was scoffing at him for holding back (calling him pathetic), and we also know because Colossus said he didn't want to hurt him

JayDaDon
So, who was holding back more? WW or Colossus?

Colossus had a lot more power to hold back than WW. Also if Colossus wasn't trying to hurt Spider-man, that mindset didn't stick around long.

Magnon
No. Spider-man took full on blows from phoenix powered collosus and kept coming back for more. Of the 3 it was actually Spider-man left standing at the end...
Lol.

"Stay down, I don't want to hurt you."

"Why do you hold back, brother? All this power and you don't even have the guts to use it."

"Please stop saying such things, sister, you are beginning to worry me."

Guess who?

JayDaDon
I never said he didn't hold back. Full on means he didn't use his agility to stay in the fight which someone here said. He got battered and kept coming back for more.

DarkSaint85
The power stack Colossus had, his holding back would probably still be on an entirely different level than Wondy.

So it's a Colossus feat - a feat of his control.

Nothing to do with Spidey.

If Tyson punches a kid, whilst holding back, and I punch a second kid...the result is still the same, Tyson was obv holding back more than I was - but it has NOTHING to do with the kid's durability.

Magnon
I never said he didn't hold back
Lol.

"Spider-man took full on blows from phoenix powered collosus and kept coming back for more."

Merriam-Webster: full-on
"not limited in any way : fully developed"

JayDaDon
Good way to ignore the entire explanation. Go back to the argument that comment was in response to and catch up.

Zack M
Team still wins. Slade can take punishment from SM thanks to his healing and adding Batman gives the team the majority.

Magnon
Good way to ignore the entire explanation. Go back to the argument that comment was in response to and catch up.
"Stay down, I don't want to hurt you."

Also, read what DarkSaint85 said.

JayDaDon
Yeah I'm not even arguing that point and I never was. I never said Colosus wasn't holding back. But have fun arguing some made up point.

JayDaDon
Team still wins. Slade can take punishment from SM thanks to his healing and adding Batman gives the team the majority.

Naw, batman can be dealt with quickly and last I checked we still used averages around here.

Zack M
Batman is too good to be dealt with that quickly and that leaves Parker open for attacks from Slade.

Kid Kurdy
I really really doubt it.

And I'm not underestimating Slade, I realize that, on his best day, he can be a threat to Spider-Man. But he needs prep in order to stand a chance.

Spider-Man still remains faster, stronger, at least as durable, more agile, has an inbuilt alarm system and has his nigh unbreakable webs.

One haymaker of Spider-Man, the one he keeps for Rhino or Hulk or Morlun, will probably be enough.

Kid Kurdy
Batman is too good to be dealt with that quickly and that leaves Parker open for attacks from Slade.
That's hardly an argument.

Spider-Man >>>>>>>>>>>>> Batman. In almost every area, and especially the important ones.

Zack M
That's hardly an argument.

Spider-Man >>>>>>>>>>>>> Batman. In almost every area, and especially the important ones.

Agree to disagree. Spidey is certainly above Batman, but not these 2 put together.

Magnon
Yeah I'm not even arguing that point and I never was. I never said Colosus wasn't holding back. But have fun arguing some made up point.
*Sigh.* Please read what DarkSaint85 said.

At best, bringing up Phoenix-Colossus vs. Spider-Man was completely irrelevant to this thread since it's only a feat for Colossus; to his ability to control his power (as DS85 argued).

Kid Kurdy
Agree to disagree. Spidey is certainly above Batman, but not these 2 put together.
I agree to agree to disagree.

Spider-Man fought the sinister six many, many times. He'll do just fine against Deathstroke and Batman.

If Batman and Deathstroke work together and use some prep, than it's another story.

But in a random encounter with basic knowledge of each other ? I don't see how they will even touch him.

carver9
So it's a Colossus feat - a feat of his control.

Nothing to do with Spidey.

If Tyson punches a kid, whilst holding back, and I punch a second kid...the result is still the same, Tyson was obv holding back more than I was - but it has NOTHING to do with the kid's durability.

Colossus was unsure if he was holding back. He said that he didn't know if he wanted to hurt someone. He was unsure.

DarkSaint85
Colossus was unsure if he was holding back. He said that he didn't know if he wanted to hurt someone. He was unsure.

Then later on, Magik calls him pathetic, and says he doesn't even know how to use his own power, let alone the extra power.

namorsubby
Let's ignore that Spider-Man has webbed up half of the Marvel Universe without much trouble.

Spider-Man has very, very rarely trouble hitting somebody with his webs. Slade is simply not fast enough to dodge webbing. How can you dodge something like that when Spider-Man is bouncing all over the place ? It's not like Spider-Man is slowly taking aim.

But even if he could dodge Spider-Mans webs - I'm being very generous here - I sincerely doubt that he could do it again. he's not fast enough to dodge webs but easily dodges/deflects bullets and lasers. Give me a break.

At the end of the day Slade himself is gonna be hard for Pete to put down with his healing factor, armor, reaction time, etc.

Kid Kurdy
he's not fast enough to dodge webs but easily dodges/deflects bullets and lasers. Give me a break.

At the end of the day Slade himself is gonna be hard for Pete to put down with his healing factor, armor, reaction time, etc.
1. In comics, almost everyone and their dog is dodging bullets and lasers. Except the Blob, aunt May and Galactus.

2. When somebody points a gun at you, you can start to dodge. Spider-Man doesn't point a gun, he jumps around in a very fast way and there's now way of telling when or if he'll be using his webs.

It's not rocket science.

Webs. You know, those pesky things Spider-Man always carries around. There's is no reason why Spider-Man can not web him up.

Kid Kurdy
I also liked when he webbed up Iron Man.

namorsubby
Slade COULD be webbed...but he also could easily dodge them. He doesn't evade gunfire by timing the opponents aim like bruce. He dodges them because he's that fast. If you wanna suggest that Slade can deflect lasers with a sword but can't evade spidermans web then be my guest. Just don't expect me to believe you.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Magnon
*Sigh.* Please read what DarkSaint85 said.

At best, bringing up Phoenix-Colossus vs. Spider-Man was completely irrelevant to this thread since it's only a feat for Colossus; to his ability to control his power (as DS85 argued).

Again, NOT THE POINT I ARGUED. I brought it up because it was phoenix powered colossus. The amount he was holding back is purely unmeasurable. It could have been still more than enough to atomize spider-man, because each of those guys was powerful enough to stomp Thor like a child. They wouldn't even include the scene if he was hitting with the force of Aunt may.

JayDaDon
And if you don't like that one, there's always Spidey surviving blows from Worthy Thing, and an extended beatdown from the Juggernaut until he won.

abhilegend

And I'm not underestimating Slade, I realize that, on his best day, he can be a threat to Spider-Man. But he needs prep in order to stand a chance.

Spider-Man still remains faster, stronger, at least as durable, more agile, has an inbuilt alarm system and has his nigh unbreakable webs.

One haymaker of Spider-Man, the one he keeps for Rhino or Hulk or Morlun, will probably be enough.
laughing out loud

Maybe we should just ignore all the times he struggles against Street levelers.

I wonder how Captain America or Daredevil ever hit him?

Kid Kurdy

That's very easy to counter.

Forum rules: everybody - including Spider-Man - is at the height of their abilities. That means the gloves are off, no holding back, no quips, no ignoring of the spider-sense to make the fight more interesting.

Besides, Spider-Man is a very known character in the Marvel Universe, some people have the advantage of knowing him and how to deal with him. Deathstroke and Batman don't have that luxury.

Finally, CA >> Batman and CA >> Deathstroke.

abhilegend
If you read the rules carefully you'd know that CIS is still applicable.

And non holding back Spider Man got knocked out by Daredevil.

Yeah, that's just laughable. Batman is easily a peer of Captain America and Deathstroke is easily superior to him.

StiltmanFTW
And if you don't like that one, there's always Spidey surviving blows from Worthy Thing, and an extended beatdown from the Juggernaut until he won.
W. Thing almost killed Pete with a one-shot...

Juggs couldn't throw a proper punch with Parker on his back.

Star428

thumb up

Agreed. Spider-Man still shit stomps here.

Star428
laughing out loud

I wonder how anybody ever hits Flash, Superman, or Wonder Woman? Two can play that game.

abhilegend
I wonder how anybody ever hits Flash, Superman, or Wonder Woman? Two can play that game.
Because they chose to limit themselves.

You should be on CBR with arguments like these.

namorsubby

One haymaker of Spider-Man, the one he keeps for Rhino or Hulk or Morlun, will probably be enough. hes not as "durable" due to Slades armor and healing factor. Spidermans webs are not nigh unbreakable. Slade could cut them, blast them with his staff, or move out of the way. People place Slade at a certain level because of his lower end feats in which he struggles with peak streets(just like peter) but fail to realize almost all the time those fights have extinuating circumstances and are inconclusive, meaning they dont fight until KO or kill. He has also straight up beat down alot of elite peaks effortlessly several times, including bruce and dick. Dick said himself slade could kill him without breaking a sweat. He toyed with cassandra. Hes always focused on a mission not them. Hes stated himself that he couldve easily killed the titans but had an alternative motive for fighting them which was to give his offspring a family. Even so hes embarrassed them all in close combat multiple times and several other teams. Idk why people act as if these showings dont exist, but they do. It would be literally impossible for peak human characters to beat Slade under kill/ko conditions and difficult for even spiderman. Ww was pissed off smacking slade around across her island with him not even fighting back and it still took some time to ko him. He had a huge sub dropped on his head which exploded over a large area and still fought a very strong opponent and won. He took a beating from lobo. Hes been impaled several times and continued to fight. Spidey isnt even going to try to kill him and hes not going to use anything by blunt force and/or webbing. It be a good fight that slade could win alone on occasion. Add bruce into the mix and spidey barely slides by with a very slim majority imo barring a cisless situation.

namorsubby
Also Cap roughly = Batman << Slade. Cisless they get shitstomped.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
W. Thing almost killed Pete with a one-shot...

Juggs couldn't throw a proper punch with Parker on his back.

I said survived right? And the Juggernaut was hitting him over and over again. With that much strength the damage stacks up.

also, since Spider-man learned Spider-fu, his "issues" with martial artists haven't really been an issue at all.

StiltmanFTW
I said survived right? And the Juggernaut was hitting him over and over again. With that much strength the damage stacks up.

also, since Spider-man learned Spider-fu, his "issues" with martial artists haven't really been an issue at all.

Jarvis survived Mister Hyde...

Truly horrible scene, btw. Loved it how good ol' Rhino said to the Wrecking Crew that they just stood by and did nothing when Hyde was massacring Jarvis for no reason at all. While it was weird to see Rhino out of all people beat the living shit out of those useless Thor villains, it definitely felt like... justice stick out tongue Only too bad it took so many years for someone with balls to appear and act.

abhilegend
Does anyone have the scans of Rhino beating the shit out of Wrecking Crew while saying that?

StiltmanFTW
Happened in the Punisher title. Rhino takes them by surprise, three-shots Wrecker. Bulldozer and Piledriver are no factors. Thunderball hits Rhino from behind, bragging about his non-feats vs. Thor, then gets blindsided himself by Frank wielding Wrecker's crowbar.

I believe it was written by Fraction. There were scans in Rhino's (dis)respect thread, but they are broken now. Bummer.

JayDaDon
Well on paper rhino IS stronger. But it is the rhino...

StiltmanFTW
Rhino is actually pretty competent when he wants to be.

Unlike Killer Croc, Martian Manjobber or Gargan Venom, who - no matter how hard they try - always end up getting anally raped.

JayDaDon
Rhino as of late has had a good head on his shoulders. Post Oksana rhino that is. He's deadlier and more cold blooded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.