Revan, the Temple of Sacrifice, and KOTFE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Possible Revan return to KOTFE (and other quotes):

"Sounds a lot like Revan, but I don't think he'll be helping us. Not directly anyway."

"The Shining Man is part of the past. The man who glistens is of the future."

"I've heard the legend of the Shining Man. I've even walked his path. Could it be related?"

"Blizz meet shiny Jedi man on big job. Maybe colorful-lady see him?"

---

The Temple of Sacrifice was destroyed (suck it Selenial):

"That temple was destroyed in the battle with Revan. For good reason."

"I came to Yavin 4 to study the mechanisms of the Temple of Sacrifice. Your strike team was quite thorough disabling it, but portions are still woven throughout the area."

"We're studying the Temple of Sacrifice, or parts related anyway. In hindsight I realize that isn't helping my case."

---

Emperor Vitiate made the Temple of Sacrifice (and other quotes):

"The temple was created by the Emperor's design, much like the Eternal Empire. I suspect there could be shared elements in the technology."

"A device intended to feed power to the Sith Emperor through offerings of the living. No longer functional after the fight with Revan."

"Knowledge is power and here lays the closest technological cousin of the Eternal Empire: the Temple of Sacrifice."

DarthAnt66
Probable theory: Revan tells Blizz and his crew to find an ancient Force relic on the nexus planet to help out the Hero.

DarthAnt66
It's possible it's not Revan. Hopefully not because whoever the "shiny man" is has a personality problem, they said.

Sinious
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It's possible it's not Revan. Hopefully not because whoever the "shiny man" is has a personality problem, they said. That sounds like Revan lol

FreshestSlice
http://i.imgur.com/LKplXVc.jpg

psmith81992
Admiral Ackbar?

Selenial
Gus Tuno.

Far more annoying.

FreshestSlice
You're far more annoying.

Also, "I'll heal you with Jedi power!"

psmith81992
Great, tomorrow I can finally do kotfe and stop playing for a while. I did like 2 HM fps daily and 1 tactical(hard as balls). Got a little much, then pugged the final boss in TFB. Nobody really explained that fight to me, almost as if they expected me to look it up on youtube first. No thank you.

FreshestSlice
That tacticals shouldn't even be difficult if BioWare didn't let low-levels PUG into them. As for the Ops, yeah, they generally expect you to know the fight if you don't tell them that you don't know it. Anyone who doesn't explain it to you then isn't worth playing with anyway.

psmith81992
Unfortunately tacts are level 65 and you hardly get 4 60 level players for them. They are much harder because without set roles, you really have to figure out how to play. I haven't lost one because I somehow stumbled on the ability to dps and heal simultaneously. The fight with TFB was goddamn retarded with 2 phases. I got to phase 2 defeating the tentacles but couldn't see any of the lightning clouds and where everybody went after fighting tentacles because there's like 50 stargates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.