The General Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i60.tinypic.com/2n80dqg.jpg

vs

http://i61.tinypic.com/9kw6s2.jpg

Stoic
Hulk

carver9
Would be a gooooooooddddd fight but I'm giving it to Hulk.

riv6672
I did General/Destroyer and General lost out. Hulk is surely going to get the KMC nod here.

DarkSaint85
Is that WWH in the pic?

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Would be a gooooooooddddd fight but I'm giving it to Hulk.

Nope. The Green Scar would rip him apart.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is that WWH in the pic?

Could be the World Breaker, they're dressed the same. We know both as the Green Scar though.

DarkSaint85
Yeah. He hypnotises General to sleep thumb up

Zack M
Originally posted by Stoic

Not in original shaggy man's body.

carver9

Naah, the General took on Martian Manhunter, Superman, Orion, along with other and was beating them. It will not be easy at all imo but I do give Hulk the nod here. He is the Ultimate brick, especially this Hulk.

Zack M
The original shaggy man can heal and adapt like doomsday. He won't rip him apart.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zack M
The original shaggy man can heal and adapt like doomsday. He won't rip him apart.

Are you using PC Shaggy Man here? PC characters are as canon as cross company mergers, perhaps even less. DC has gone above and beyond reason to distance themselves from the wackiness that happened all too often before COIE. It's like pitting circa 1965 Mighty Mouse against DCNU Aquaman.

carver9
Hope he isn't that desperate to use PC characters for the win because an argument can be made for the latest General.

Rao Kal El
Actually PC Shaggy man arc was retconed into post crisis continuity. IIRC is mentioned on the ultramarines arc

Eiling could win IMO with out using PC feats

Zack M
Are you using PC Shaggy Man here? PC characters are as canon as cross company mergers, perhaps even less. DC has gone above and beyond reason to distance themselves from the wackiness that happened all too often before COIE. It's like pitting circa 1965 Mighty Mouse against DCNU Aquaman.

Tough to say, because the general has been in multiple bodies. His later ones weren't very formidable as Hal solo took him down. The one in Grant Morrisons run took on the JLA and needed to be BFR. Even if it weren't pre crisis, the post crisis one had the same qualities. Like it can survive in space forever and never tires.

Stoic
Hope he isn't that desperate to use PC characters for the win because an argument can be made for the latest General.

That's not all that I'm saying. I mainly argue the continuity issues that surround PC characters. They went from being hurt by being hit by cars to towing multiple planets. They shouldn't be used in forum discussions when they've been replaced by more reasonable clones.

Stoic
Tough to say, because the general has been in multiple bodies. His later ones weren't very formidable as Hal solo took him down. The one in Grant Morrisons run took on the JLA and needed to be BFR. Even if it weren't pre crisis, the post crisis one had the same qualities. Like it can survive in space forever and never tires.

PC characters, or ones that were used close to that era don't even jive with present day DC characters. Why not just use what they were retconned to be?

Time-Immemorial
Hulk gets one shotted.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Hulk gets one shotted.

thumb up

Either Martian Manhunter, Superman or Orion would beat the Hulk on his own, the General who beat all of them combined would spitestomp the Hulk.

carver9
None of those people are Hulk...especially WWH so that post was irrelevant.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is that WWH in the pic?

Hulk is Hulk.

haermm2

And lulz at Stoic always wanting to use WB...

Prof. T.C McAbe
None of those people are Hulk...especially WWH so that post was irrelevant.

facepalm

Adam Grimes
Yeah, lol.

General rips him a new one.

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk is Hulk.

haermm2

And lulz at Stoic always wanting to use WB...

Isn't it the same as when people are always trying to use OWAW Superman? Besides did you take time to look at what he was wearing? Hulk one shots him. He's a bum.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
facepalm

None of those people gets stronger, faster, more durable, etc...as the fight progress...especially with this version of Hulk...and none of them are as relentless either. Hulk kills him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
None of those people gets stronger, faster, more durable, etc...as the fight progress...especially with this version of Hulk...and none of them are as relentless either. Hulk kills him.

facepalm2

Stoic

It's not even as the fight progresses, that version of the Hulk had full control of his strength.

Zack M
PC characters, or ones that were used close to that era don't even jive with present day DC characters. Why not just use what they were retconned to be?

Like I said, General used the original body. It seems pretty damn close to Pre-Crisis levels, since he was toying with Superman and Orion.

Stoic
Like I said, General used the original body. It seems pretty damn close to Pre-Crisis levels, since he was toying with Superman and Orion.

The only thing close to PC is the Mask or any other toon force character made and placed in the nerfed present day version of DC.

Zack M
The only thing close to PC is the Mask or any other toon force character made and placed in the nerfed present day version of DC.

PC is not always toon force. Either way, the original SM body is much more formidable than his later ones.

DTM
There is literally Nothing Hulk can do to put The General down. Nothing at all. Eiling is pretty much immune to physical attacks, he took on Superman, Jonn, Orion and the Apokolips Hound together with ease. Hulk is no where near capable of beating him, not because Hulk is too weak, but because hes all physical, and Eiling is just not going down to that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.