Arcann Respect Thread [Discussion Thread]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Emperor Arcann Respect Thread: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/arcann-respect-thread/103998/

DISCLAIMER: Comments and views said below may not accurately reflect the content of the thread.

|King Joker|
ur such a hard worker ant

SunRazer
"DISCLAIMER: Comments and views said below may not accurately reflect the content of the thread."

lol

Beniboybling
Reading on my tablet device, pretty shit.

Selenial
Ignoring canon material in an attempt to wank a character as far as possible?

I don't even know why I expected better at this point.

Sinious
Originally posted by Selenial

I don't even know why I expected better at this point. How's he doing that?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial

I don't even know why I expected better at this point.
lolwut?

FreshestSlice
I think it's pretty well done, Ant. Live that hype life.

Nephthys
Well I saw you said that Arcann tanked Vitiates death while the protag got pasted, but you neglect to mention the PC was being possessed at the time.

DarthAnt66
I "neglected" that because I don't consider that true, kek.

Vitiate's little beam of energy between him and the protag didn't appear to be Essence Transfer.

Plus even after it went away the storm of energy that Vitiate released visibly humbled the protagonist.

So no, what I said was true.

DarthAnt66
Anyone other butthurt people want to deny Arcann's superiority to their favorite character or no?

Beniboybling
http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Kosmos Supreme
I think the Outlander and Hero of Tython are different people.

Arcann is pretty badass but i wish it would have been Valkorion/Vitiate as the big bad.

NewGuy01
He may be yet.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
I think the Outlander and Hero of Tython are different people.
Well they aren't. Technically speaking, all TOR protagonists can be the Outlander. We use the HoT for consistency.

Nephthys
From what I've seen, the Hero is the undeniable best fit for the Outlander given her history with Vitiate. It doesn't make any sense for him to respect and be interested in any of the other protags like he does the Hero. It's also the best fit for the Hero to be chasing after Vitiate above the other protags.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I "neglected" that because I don't consider that true, kek.

Vitiate's little beam of energy between him and the protag didn't appear to be Essence Transfer.

Plus even after it went away the storm of energy that Vitiate released visibly humbled the protagonist.

So no, what I said was true.

We don't even know that Vitiate was using Essence Transfer instead of some unknown technique. The Outlander was already being affected by the energy Vitiate was producing before it exploded at all. Their ability to defend themselves was clearly hampered by Valkorion possessing them.

You're also "neglecting" to mention that Arcann was frigging unconscious at the time. No way did he tank jack shit.

Regardless, I'm not sure what else Sel could be referring to.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
From what I've seen, the Hero is the undeniable best fit for the Outlander given her history with Vitiate. It doesn't make any sense for him to respect and be interested in any of the other protags like he does the Hero. It's also the best fit for the Hero to be chasing after Vitiate above the other protags. Meh, I disagree, sure they have a history, but what really is the likelihood of the HoT, of all the protags, joining forces with Valkorion?

Probably makes more sense for it to be the Emperor's Wrath. Or the smuggler. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1341734200.gif

FreshestSlice
What is it with you and LeGenD, Neph, thinking your version of events is the "true" version? When you kneel to Valkorion, Arcann tanks the blast and isn't knocked unconscious. Is it really that hard to look things up before talking?

Nephthys
You're the one going on about assuming it's the Hero as the Outlander. Do you really think she'd kneel?

Regardless, in both versions the Outlander is clearly debilitated.

FreshestSlice
Well I'm already LOLing@you thinking the HoT is female, so my opinion on events is probably not something you'd like to know. Regardless, this about what Arcann CAN do, and Arcann tanked that blast, as well as one much stronger. Time to move on.

DarthAnt66
I'm working on the update.

DarthAnt66
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/arcann-respect-thread/103998/

Done, I think. Neph, I gave your thread a shout-out, tbh.

S_W_LeGenD
Are those your toons?

Nephthys
Thanks for the shout out.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Are those your toons?
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4873521-9966223666-Ix17m.gif

This one is. The rest aren't.

S_W_LeGenD
Impressive. smile

darthbane77
Good respect thread Ant, as usual.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.