Did Kanan and Hera sleep together?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Obviously it will never be explored because it is a kids show, but did Hera and Kanan at one time sleep together and do you think they do it at the time of the Rebels show?

Omega Vision
I think they're an item, it just isn't emphasized at all because of the show's rating

|King Joker|
Apparently there are mutual feelings for each other, but they don't act on it for the sake of professionalism or something.

Omega Vision
I think if any romance comes to the surface at all it will be between Sabine and Ezra.

|King Joker|
I honestly would rather them just remain friends to be honest, lol.

Fated Xtasy
i think they'll keep it as friends. Both are nice item, but Kanan's obviously trying to set an example for Ezra, so love may be out of the question.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think if any romance comes to the surface at all it will be between Sabine and Ezra.

Buffy wants a piece of Ezra's blue a** too

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Obviously it will never be explored because it is a kids show, but did Hera and Kanan at one time sleep together and do you think they do it at the time of the Rebels show? What the ****?

The Ellimist
Yes.

Flyattractor
The Real Question should be....Did Hera get dressed up as a Slave Girl when they did it?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I honestly would rather them just remain friends to be honest, lol.

Don't be silly. In Modern Culture. Men and Women CAN NOT Have a Platonic relationship.

They GOTS ta be havin the Sex.

Tempests dad
Problem is solved right now :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.