Do Satanists have their own version of Saints?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/the-modern-model-of-a-very-old-idea-sainthood-in-the-21st-century/

The above article made me wonder.

Genesis-Soldier
why not, it is a religion and even the devil was once an angel

maybe there are saints, not quite hellish but saints

Q99
Not exactly, but a lot of what real Satanism is, is using Satan and similar as symbols of rebellion and such.

They don't worship Satan to begin with per se. I guess you could say they have saints, but it's really more icons who said things they like, rather than people who're capable of miracles or the like.

Jesus McBurger
The closest thing to a saint is Anton LaVay

riv6672
Interesting. Cool...

Jesus McBurger
Well a satanic saint.... Maybe Jane Mansfield

Digi
Good luck finding one to find out definitively. A large football/soccer stadium filled to capacity has about as many people in it as there are Satanists in the entire world.

Seeing as how it's primarily an atheistic religion, I'd guess no. But that's just a guess.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Digi
Good luck finding one to find out definitively. A large football/soccer stadium filled to capacity has about as many people in it as there are Satanists in the entire world.

Seeing as how it's primarily an atheistic religion, I'd guess no. But that's just a guess.
Yea I agree with digi

riv6672
Again, cool.
This is probably why i've never seen any examples before.

long pig
Dud, satanism isn't a real thing. Its a club basically. Its full of fat nerds and they black magic the gathering.

Henry_Pym
Effectively LP is right, true satanists exist but are mostly disorganized... The other 90% are just atheist but hold resentment towards Christians/Islam/Judaism. Sometime for a good reason & sometimes not.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
The closest thing to a saint is Anton LaVay Martin Luther King Jr.

riv6672
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Effectively LP is right, true satanists exist but are mostly disorganized... The other 90% are just atheist but hold resentment towards Christians/Islam/Judaism. Sometime for a good reason & sometimes not.
Its never really what LP says so much as how he says it. wink

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by riv6672
LP is a 4chan kid

riv6672
Haha!

long pig
Originally posted by riv6672
Kmc has become a safe space for LGBT femnazis. This is how men used to talk to each other before the pussification of American men.

long pig
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
LP is a 4chan kid
Don't fear my alpha male badassery, bro. I'm not going to rape you.

Scribble
This guy should be their modern day spokesman.

hopeFgwApCM

long pig
Originally posted by Scribble

hopeFgwApCM
Youre brainwashed progressive mind is blown that I don't feel ashamed for being privileged.

Scribble
Originally posted by long pig
Youre brainwashed progressive mind is blown that I don't feel ashamed for being privileged. Haha, what?

No, seriously, what did you just say? Also, *your.

riv6672
This guy was a lot less douchey before he changed out his stoner avatar.
Guess its time to do the right thing.
You guys have fun with him.

Jesus McBurger
Don't fear my alpha male badassery, bro. I'm not going to rape you.
Like I said..... 4chan kid

Jesus McBurger
Kmc has become a safe space for LGBT femnazis. This is how men used to talk to each other before the pussification of American men.
This people is a man... Not just any man. But a radical anti feminist... He spends his days going on feminists websites calling women gay and playing mine craft while drinking his Shasta he got at Costco

Digi
Originally posted by Scribble

hopeFgwApCM

Just so everyone knows, the guy they interviewed is straight trolling. He's an actor with his own Youtube page and everything. I find it unfortunate that it needs to be spelled out, but w/e.

Youre brainwashed progressive mind is blown that I don't feel ashamed for being privileged.

wut.

Have a Snickers, LP. You write incoherent word soup when you're hungry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.