Cosmic Battle Royale!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Solar, Man of the Atom (Valiant/Acclaim):
http://i.imgur.com/vxyxav4.jpg

VS.

2 Beyonders:
http://i.imgur.com/nDePTYs.jpg

VS.

Thanos /w/ IG:
http://i.imgur.com/zJ1eTEM.jpg

VS.

God Emperor Doom:
http://i.imgur.com/CahDrQS.jpg

VS.

Pre-Flashpoint Mxyzptlk:
http://i.imgur.com/MTNAWgL.png

-All combatants start at their peak levels.
-Battle takes place atop the Topographical Man:
http://i.imgur.com/cM5lss3.png

Who wins?

Insane Titan
Solar

Prof. T.C McAbe
I am not very faimilar with Solar so.

Mxy >>> Dr. Doom (Let's see how he fares against BP with the (Multiversal?) IG > Thanos w/IG (control over the timeline) > Beyonders

zopzop
Mxy >>>> ALL.

"Id"
Topographical Man wins

SquallX
Everything these guys have accomplished, Mxy's been there, done that, and far easier than most i might add.

What makes Mxy so dangerous, it's the fact that most his feats are done while goofing off. Look what happen when Mxy got a little serious. He was destroying everything in the DCU, while chasing BatMite.

Zack M
MXY.

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
Mxy >>>> ALL.

Even Beyonder? Original one.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Zack M

Easily.

Time-Immemorial
MXY is hacks. Beyonders would be second.

Mindset
Lol at anyone thinking Doom doesn't steal everyone's power.

zopzop
IMHO co-equal.

Original Beyonder was Marvel's Mxy.

Zack M
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Easily.

Though so.

Blockythe1guy
No love for Solar?

Zack M
IMHO co-equal.

Where do you rank Bat-Mite at his most powerful?

zopzop
Where do you rank Bat-Mite at his most powerful?
Compared to a Marvel character? Probably Pre Retcon MM.

Zack M
Compared to a Marvel character? Probably Pre Retcon MM.

That's what I was thinking as well. 2 most powerful Imps= Pre retconned Beyonder/Molecule Man.

Galan007
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
No love for Solar? That's kind of what I'm waiting for as well. I love Mxy, but not even I am of the opinion that he would roll through peak Solar without one hell of a battle. Same with a few other characters in this battle.

Originally posted by Mindset
Lol at anyone thinking Doom doesn't steal everyone's power. vegetajv2

Dampyre
Mxy >>>> ALL.

Mr. Mxyzptlk is quite possibly the lamest character ever created. He's straight out of Warner Bros. Looney Tunes.

Digi
Looney Tunes are the sh*t. Watch your tongue, boy. I just rewatched "Looney Tunes: Back in Action" the other day and was nearly in tears from laughing at several parts.

Digi
So we know Doom is above the Beyonders, yeah? And, at this point, we can safely assume both trump the IG, which, like most universe-busting threats, has been knocked down a peg as it recedes into the background of comic canon.

So then we have Doom, Mxy, and Solar, and the discussion seems to be between the latter two. What specific reason do we have to suggest Doom lacks the upper end that those two do? I don't doubt it. I'm just curious.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Digi
So we know Doom is above the Beyonders, yeah? And, at this point, we can safely assume both trump the IG, which, like most universe-busting threats, has been knocked down a peg as it recedes into the background of comic canon.

So then we have Doom, Mxy, and Solar, and the discussion seems to be between the latter two. What specific reason do we have to suggest Doom lacks the upper end that those two do? I don't doubt it. I'm just curious.

Thing is with Doom we (or rather I) - am not too sure where his power level is. I mean he's already spending a lot of it anchoring Battleworld in place and then he has expressed that the more unstable Battleworld becomes the more he does as well. I can't remember the exact quote and can't access the comics since I'm in bed but I know he mentions something of the sort.

I guess fully unchained he has Beyonder+ power but in the comics he probably doesn't have the full amount considering what I mentioned (although again I might have got my points wrong). That isn't to say he isn't powerful of course I mean from what we've seen he's still packing a lot of power.

SquallX
Originally posted by Dampyre
Mr. Mxyzptlk is quite possibly the lamest character ever created. He's straight out of Warner Bros. Looney Tunes.

How dare you insult all that is Looney Tunes!
mad

Galan007
the IG, which, like most universe-busting threats, has been knocked down a peg as it recedes into the background of comic canon. The IG still makes its user 'God' within their native reality. However, I specified that all combatants in this battle were at their peak... So this would be the 'classic' IG.

zopzop
Oh I tend to agree with you. I don't think the Imps should be this powerful, if anything it's the Spectre that should operate on that level (based on what he represents) but oh well...

And WF Mxy still has the most impressive on panel feat in all comic history and it's canon to him.

Galan007
I still remember the days when Mxy was being pitted against opponents like Odin and Galactus, lol... Glad the forum has come to its senses over the years. thumb up

Anyway, I still don't think this is necessarily a cut-and-dry battle in his favor.

Digi
LT was still above the IG at its peak, no? It's got more on-panel limits than some of the others.

And I'll piggyback on OAS's earlier comment that says we don't really have an accurate gauge of Doom's peak power. We don't know how much is spent keeping the world/universe together, and how much it's tied to Owen's power.

I'm also just adding talking points. I don't have an opinion on the winner. Accurately assessing abstract multiversal feats is a task for more patient minds than I, and I also lack any concrete knowledge of Solar outside of his forum rep.

Galan007
LT was still above the IG at its peak, no? Undetermined:
http://s5d1.turboimg.net/t1/24385400_Warlock_and_the_Infinity_Watch_001-015.jpg http://s5d1.turboimg.net/t1/24385401_Warlock_and_the_Infinity_Watch_001-016.jpg http://s5d1.turboimg.net/t1/24385402_Warlock_and_the_Infinity_Watch_001-017.jpg http://s5d1.turboimg.net/t1/24385403_Warlock_and_the_Infinity_Watch_001-018.jpg http://s5d1.turboimg.net/t1/24385404_Warlock_and_the_Infinity_Watch_001-019.jpg

abhilegend
IMHO co-equal.

John Byrne even said so to Jim Shooter.

laughing out loud

abhilegend

As opposed to "pink skirt" Galactus?

Genii96
Don't know who solar is
3 Beyonders beat the tribunal, a 16th dimensional being, mxy is 11 dimensions behind that
And since this is te entire race,this is spite

Genii96
And galactus dosent wear pink,that's what 35 beings see him as,cuz they can't compreend what he looks like

Utrigita
Leaning towards Solar, but Doom given that the exact amount of power that he wields from the Beyonders is unknown makes him a interesting wild card.

Zack M
Oh I tend to agree with you. I don't think the Imps should be this powerful, if anything it's the Spectre that should operate on that level (based on what he represents) but oh well...

And WF Mxy still has the most impressive on panel feat in all comic history and it's canon to him.

thumb up I think this is what gives Mxy the small edge against Beyonder. Nobody in either universe has a better feat than the Imp.

Mr Master
^^ Imo, Beyonder creating a reality so much bigger than the infinite multiverse is the just as good.

------------------------------------

In Marvel comics, concerning "classic IG"
... only the "representative power" of TOAA can possibly defeat the IG.
I say "possibly" ... cause like Galan pointed out, the LT had to "determine" if he had the power,
and the LT was packing the power of TOAA in that particular story.

So basically, outside of an absolute supreme being, classic IG will always win.

In fact, the IG, is the only thing that I have ever seen affect the Beyond Realm. thumb up

The LT embodied the Multiverse in Hickman's world,
so I don't know what that means for the LT that fashioned the power of two Megaverses,
the LT who exists in all MultiverseS simultaneously.
Does Hickman not acknowledge other realities except for the Beyond Realm, and therefore the LT was all of Marvel?
So, I'm not too sure what the BeyonderS killed.

But, considering that a minute bit of their energy is what gave rise to Beyonder/Owen and CCUs,
I can safely say that the BeyonderS, even one, would be all-powerful within the Multiverse.

I'm still catching up on Doom.

Dampyre
Looney Tunes are the sh*t. Watch your tongue, boy. I just rewatched "Looney Tunes: Back in Action" the other day and was nearly in tears from laughing at several parts.

Put a dick in it, you ******. I hate internet tough guys.

Digi
laughing out loud

Oh man, was it not obviously a joke? I mean, it's Looney tunes.

Smurph
Watch your tongue, boy. Originally posted by Dampyre
Put a dick in it mmm

BattleMage
Doom

abhilegend
Solar is not beating Mxy.

erm

SquallX
laughing out loud

Oh man, was it not obviously a joke? I mean, it's Looney tunes.

No one insult Looney Toons, joke or not. NO ONE! mad

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
The LT embodied the Multiverse in Hickman's world,
so I don't know what that means for the LT that fashioned the power of two Megaverses,
the LT who exists in all MultiverseS simultaneously.
Does Hickman not acknowledge other realities except for the Beyond Realm, and therefore the LT was all of Marvel?
So, I'm not too sure what the BeyonderS killed. It seems like Hickman considers the totality of Marvel to be a multiverse.

abhilegend
Looks like Hickman shattered Master's heart with only multiverse level LT.

Mr Master
^^ ... no expression ... You don't take a break, do you? ... Anywho, peace and love.
Originally posted by Galan007

It seems like Hickman considers the totality of Marvel to be a multiverse.
thumb up ... thanx Galan, that's what I'm leaning towards.

After giving it some thought, it occurred to me, that the cosmics, are almost always writer dependent.
This isn't the first time, the prime multiverse has been looked at as all.
Remember the Abraxas arc G, where Roma stated: all that ever was, is, or will be ... is within Eternity.
There's also several other examples but whatevs.

abhilegend
Of course I do. It's still lulzworthy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.