Could Windu have saved Tiin, Kolar, and Fisto?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
What do you guys think? Maybe blocking Sidious' blitz before it hit? Or would he only be delaying the inevitable?

Q99
If he'd been the first to engage Sidious, then odds are high one or more of them would survive, since they'd be in 'assist' position rather than 'having to take a full-speed rush' position- but, Sidious really dictated that fight.

Windu wasn't fast enough to get between them and Sids. And if he overextended himself too much trying, that could be bad.

Hm, if they'd been standing behind Windu from the start and only moved forward when he engaged...

quanchi112
Doubtful as they were really weak.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Q99
If he'd been the first to engage Sidious, then odds are high one or more of them would survive, since they'd be in 'assist' position rather than 'having to take a full-speed rush' position- but, Sidious really dictated that fight.

Windu wasn't fast enough to get between them and Sids. And if he overextended himself too much trying, that could be bad.

Hm, if they'd been standing behind Windu from the start and only moved forward when he engaged...

This makes my brain hurt. Sidious' Psycho-Crusher is both horribly telegraphed and not as fast as people keep insisting.

Any talented swordsman should be able to intercept it or at least move out of the way. The reason why any of the Jedi died is because GL gave them the idiot ball and the novelisation wanks Sidious in an attempt to justify it.

Q99
Other stuff shows the council members, especially Fisto, aren't that weak.

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
This makes my brain hurt. Sidious' Psycho-Crusher is both horribly telegraphed and not as fast as people keep insisting.

Any talented swordsman should be able to intercept it or at least move out of the way. The reason why any of the Jedi died is because GL gave them the idiot ball and the novelisation wanks Sidious in an attempt to justify it.

Yea, I know... but I view that kinda like how you see some unnecessary blade spins in choreography, or how the OT fighting was fairly slow and unathletic compared to the PT stuff (though IMO had better swordplay for being less showy).

The_Tempest
Janus, you've had 10 years to adjust to Sidious's supremacy. Quit drinking that Haterade bro. 👍

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Janus, you've had 10 years to adjust to Sidious's supremacy. Quit drinking that Haterade bro. 👍

http://media3.giphy.com/media/QzmbnAGsD6cDu/giphy.gif

The_Tempest
uhuh

Ushgarak
Wrong section.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.