Hulk Vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jimbog92
Long story short. The joker uses scarecrow's gas to trick The Hulk into killing Betty Ross... Similar to the Injustice League.....Hulk realizes what he has done, and it's on... Who stops the hulk?

DarkSaint85
Superman.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman

jimbog92
Wasn't trying to create a spite thread.. sorry to the hulk fans..... But honestly, superman would be able to easily stop a blood lusted hulk who just lost betty?

Flyattractor
Black Alice.

carver9
It'll take a Skyfather.

JBL
Originally posted by jimbog92
Wasn't trying to create a spite thread.. sorry to the hulk fans..... But honestly, superman would be able to easily stop a blood lusted hulk who just lost betty? you could add Kurse,hp doomsday and Sentry and you will still see Superman being claimed to stop them.😄

deathslash
Originally posted by JBL
you could add Kurse,hp doomsday and Sentry and you will still see Superman being claimed to stop them.😄 you just don't understand. In dc, their dials go all the way up to twelve.

DarkSaint85
Pak, who wrote the most pissed Hulk we've ever seen, confirmed that Superman can calm him down.

Here on KMC, we debate in character.

Superman goes for the pacifist option.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pak, who wrote the most pissed Hulk we've ever seen, confirmed that Superman can calm him down.

Here on KMC, we debate in character.

Superman goes for the pacifist option. You think Superman would just blow Hulk in character though on a blind date?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One Big Mob
You think Superman would just blow Hulk in character though on a blind date?

Superman's suction goes up to 11 thumb up

Abhi has the scans.

One Big Mob
I've no doubt.

I was just questioning the first thing that Superman would do is just give Hulk sloppy head.

carver9
I've no doubt.

I was just questioning the first thing that Superman would do is just give Hulk sloppy head.

Good to see you back on.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by carver9
Good to see you back on. My only posts are about Superman sucking Hulk off and Hulk sodomizing Superman. erm

I mean, I know that gets you giddy but let's not pretend it's good I posted today.

carver9
My only posts are about Superman sucking Hulk off and Hulk sodomizing Superman. erm

I mean, I know that gets you giddy but let's not pretend it's good I posted today.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

You've been knowing me for a while. You know things like that doesn't get to me.

One Big Mob
You're a good person Carver. While I may not agree with your homosexual lifestyle, you make me smile at least. thumb up

carver9
laughing out loud ... WTF

Jmanghan
If that fight between Hulk and Superman goes on long enough without Superman crushing him, Hulk should overtake him. Hulk gets stronger the more angry he gets.

Each punch he'd get stronger and stronger.

Given Hulk's insane durability, it would take quite a beating from Superman to take him down.

Mindset
Hulk will make Superman his new Betty.

Star428
It'll take a Skyfather.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Superman stops him. Probably Flash could too.

Time-Immemorial
You're a good person Carver. While I may not agree with your homosexual lifestyle, you make me smile at least. thumb up

laughing out loud

Flash or Superman stop.

carver9
Nope

Time-Immemorial
Nope

Yes, Supeman wins. And Flash could beat him too. Hulk isnt that strong.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Flash or Superman stop.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.