What would you change about that character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
There are some characters that either seem way too complex or just too plain. If you were to add or take away anything from them what would it be?

For example, Hercules is the epitome of brick. He can't fly, or fire off beams of light. He's just tough and strong. If I wrote him, I'd have Tony stark design him some gear to make him more relevant as a character. Maybe a breast plate flight boots, and gauntlets that fire off blasts making certain that they looked medieval to suit his character.

So that's what I'd change about him. Anyone have a character that they'd change?

Endless Mike
Didn't Hercules have all of those magical weapons in that series where he was depowered? What happened to those?

StiltmanFTW
That's what I was asking about in the Versus forum. Apparently he hasn't been in many stories lately?

Stoic
Marvel has been sitting on their asses sucking dizik. You'd think that with a stable of characters as large as they have, you'd have more action, or they'd come up with a way to make it seem as if these characters are developing. I understand that they're scripted to wear the same underwear for generation after generation, but what stops them from shoring up weaknesses?

Let's take the Hulk for example. This is Bruce Banner, one of the smartest guys on Earth but he can't come up with a means for the Hulk to fly? What about some gamma powered wrist cannons? At this point I'd settle for a new headband that keeps the Hulk's IQ at least at a 10th grade level.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Didn't Hercules have all of those magical weapons in that series where he was depowered? What happened to those?

My guess is that they couldn't give a turd about Herc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.