Absolutely Everything You Need To Know About Star Wars: Content Sharing Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Essentially, use this thread to share information from the book.
I personally would appreciate anything on Bossk currently.. or yeno, Boba/Jango, the other hunters, Maul etc.

ILS
Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need To Know*, can't edit the title now lol.

Also feel free to just post anything you find cool.. guess I'll start with this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4879164-ayylightsaberforms.jpg

Fated Xtasy
I need Depa stuff lol. Please and thank you.

ILS
found a copy of the book for cheap as well, at least compared to how it's priced currently, so that should come within a week's time. I guess I'll bump this thread then unless others want to unload some shtuff.

Raptor22
Not much on bossk, in the cad bane section it mentions he was an inmate of the republic judiciary center, and in another section ranking the top five bounty hunters in jabbas court it ranks him at number 2, after bobba. The description under his ranking is-

"A brutish trandoshan hunter of wookies, pilot of hounds tooth, and bobba fetts close friend"

Pretty sure thats it for him.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I need Depa stuff lol. Please and thank you. the only thing I found for depa was that she was kannans master, and that she sacrificed herself for him.

|King Joker|
What about Ahsoka/Luminara/Barriss/Ventress?

ILS
Is there an index? If so try reading that.

Raptor22
Originally posted by ILS
Is there an index? If so try reading that. yep. Thats all for either of them

NewGuy01
So much for everything we need to know.

|King Joker|
LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.