Sequel Trilogy Tier list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
With the new trilogy starting soon i figured it was time to do one. This list will obviously change in the years to come.

1.Luke Skywalker
2.Snoke
3.Kylo
4.Rey
5.Finn
6.Phasma
7.Chewie
8.Han Solo

Subject to change. Await your replies so we can add or change things to this list.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by playa1258

7.Chewie
8.Han Solo

You don't separate Han and Chewie. Ever.

In fact you don't separate Han, Chewie and the Millenium Falcon. They are 1.

NewGuy01
I'd be surprised if Luke was stronger than the big bad.

playa1258
Why?

quanchi112
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'd be surprised if Luke was stronger than the big bad. thumb up

ares834
Way too early for this.

playa1258
Just a placeholder. I find it funny that the bad guy should always be more powerful.

NTJack0
Originally posted by ares834
Way too early for this.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by playa1258
Just a placeholder. I find it funny that the bad guy should always be more powerful.

thumb up

There's absolutely no reason for Luke NOT to be the most powerful force user and 1 v 1 combatant.

Let Snoke have the Knights of Ren or an army backing him up to overpower Luke (IF Luke being overpowered is some kind of necessity). But don't ruin the 6 movie hyped up unparalleled potential of the Skywalkers.

carthage
Probably Luke and then Snoke.

Its hard to imagine how powerful Luke will be, and there is virtually nothing out there about Snoke atm. So its hard to say. Ren probably improves throughout the new trilogy though as does Finn

Darth Thor
Yeah, and either Rey or Finn is going to end up being a match for Ren by the end of the Trilogy.

playa1258
Rey will probably match Kylo later on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.