CW Jedi High Council vs Dark Council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q99
I know it's rather large for a fight, but we've heard how powerful the Dark Council is, I'm curious what people think on how well does it stack up against the strongest Jedi Council?

Yoda
Mace Windu
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Plo Koon
Saesee Tiin
Anakin Skywalker
Kit Fisto
Coleman Kcaj
Shaak Ti
Agen Kolar
Stass Allie
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Vs

Darth Nox
Darth Marr
Darth Ravage
Darth Jadus
Darth Mortis
Darth Baras
Darth Decimus
Darth Vowrawn
Darth Aruk
Darth Hadra
Darth Ekkage
Darth Howl
Darth Acharon
Darth Soverus

(note: Total numbers are 12 vs 14)

It's more a minor war than a duel, but who emerges on top?

Nephthys
I kinda feel that it's unfair to have Yoda in here without Vitiate. Yoda too stronk.

ares834
https://media.giphy.com/media/YPIrsRqqO7oB2/giphy.gif

Deronn_solo
I'm calling ti now; this thread will be an instant classic.That being said, Jedi Council without the shadow of a doubt.

Selenial
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I'm calling ti now; this thread will be an instant classic.That being said, Jedi Council without the shadow of a doubt.

Trocity
You have Shaak's number?

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
I kinda feel that it's unfair to have Yoda in here without Vitiate. Yoda too stronk.

Vitiate's not actually *on* his council though. And the DC does have more members, and the JHC has a Coleman. Stass has no feats either.

And, when in doubt, I put the stronger members of the DC in available slots. Baras, Nox, etc..

Sinious
Still, like Neph said, Yoda makes this a one-sided battle since he'd quickly take care of whoever he faces and then go on slaughtering rest of the DC.

DarthAnt66
Someone on the Dark Council ****s up by killing Kenobi early on, and then they all run away after seeing Skywalker go batshit crazy ragdolling all of them.

The Merchant
The PT Jedi council are the greatest of the Jedi Order's Golden age.

Q99
Originally posted by Sinious
Still, like Neph said, Yoda makes this a one-sided battle since he'd quickly take care of whoever he faces and then go on slaughtering rest of the DC.

Even if he faces a multi-on-one straight off?

And don't forget, some Jedi Council members are likely to fall fast too.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Q99
I know it's rather large for a fight, but we've heard how powerful the Dark Council is, I'm curious what people think on how well does it stack up against the strongest Jedi Council?

Yoda
Mace Windu
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Plo Koon
Saesee Tiin
Anakin Skywalker
Kit Fisto
Coleman Kcaj
Shaak Ti
Agen Kolar
Stass Allie
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Vs

Darth Nox
Darth Marr
Darth Ravage
Darth Jadus
Darth Mortis
Darth Baras
Darth Decimus
Darth Vowrawn
Darth Aruk
Darth Hadra
Darth Ekkage
Darth Howl
Darth Acharon
Darth Soverus

(note: Total numbers are 12 vs 14)

It's more a minor war than a duel, but who emerges on top?
Depends upon who faces whom and what decisions are made, IMO. However, Darth Marr can adopt leadership role and same can be expected from Yoda.

Jedi Strike Team:

Yoda is likely the strongest Force-user in this contest (without augmentations of any kind). He is a major threat and should be taken care of earlier. His performance is likely to attract attention anyways.

Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker are great warriors. Plo Koon, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Shaak Ti are also decent.

Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tinn are skilled swordsmen but their melee skills may not help them much if this battle tilts towards exchange of Force powers.

The rest are mediocre and/or fodder.

Sith Strike Team:

Assuming that this is Darth Nox from the end of his story arc, augmented by the raw power of several Force ghosts and an enhanced body; I am not sure what will stop him.

Darths Marr, Jadus and Baras are powerhouses as well. Darth Decimus is also counted among the best warriors of the Empire. If Darth Baras is augmented by the power of Sel Makor or something else like he was at the end of his story arc, then he is even a greater threat.

Darth Vowrawn is mediocre but his intelligence can be troublesome if somebody cooperates with him. Others are not well-known. However, a Dark Council member is a powerful Sith Lord on average.

---

I expect casualties on both sides. However, I believe that the Jedi will dwindle in numbers faster then the Sith side. After the weakest members are routed, Sith would still be in greater numbers and may flank the remaining Jedi.

cs_zoltan
Rofl, you could make a CW Jedi High Council vs 12 SWTOR Sith Acolytes thread and Legend would still think the Jedi would lose.

On topic: Coleman Kcaj solos.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Rofl, you could make a CW Jedi High Council vs 12 SWTOR Sith Acolytes thread and Legend would still think the Jedi would lose.

On topic: Coleman Kcaj solos.
Don't make silly assumptions.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Don't make silly assumptions.

You mean like how you do?

The JC has 2 fodder, the DC has more than 6. How exactly would the DC be in greater numbers after the fodder is gone?

S_W_LeGenD
You mean like how you do?

The JC has 2 fodder, the DC has more than 6. How exactly would the DC be in greater numbers after the fodder is gone?
Members of the Dark Council are (officially) among the most powerful Sith in the galaxy on average. Yes, few have publicity but it is not wise to assume that others are fodder. Each becomes a leader of a sphere of influence within the Empire.

As a hint:-

In the Emperor's absence, the galaxy's most domineering, powerful, brilliant, and cunning Sith lead the Empire's path to glory. (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia)

For example, Darth Ravage have not been officially explored in the context of his abilities but he witnessed the kaggath of Darth Nox and Darth Thanaton and felt that he could do better then Darth Thanaton in his place.

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Members of the Dark Council are (officially) among the most powerful Sith in the galaxy on average.

Considering how many featless fodder sith there are in the army, that's not saying much in all honesty.

cs_zoltan

DarthAnt66
While it's undeniable the Jedi High Council has some of the greatest Jedi, the quotes you provided to make a comparison with are absolutely pathetic, KEK

NTJack0
Jedi rape stomp.

McP
Jedi stomps. Yoda alone might be able to blitz about 6(?) shit lords of that caliber.

None of the DC is able to beat Mace or Anakin. JHC needs not more then 1 min. to beat DC.

Q99

This inspired me to make a Jedi High Council vs 12 TOR Sith Warriors thread ^^

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Q99
This inspired me to make a Jedi High Council vs 12 TOR Sith Warriors thread ^^

lol, now we wait what Legends will say.

Trocity
Something along the lines of "Sith Warriors taken to sack Jedi Temple were among elite of Sith Empire and will overwhelm the likes of these three.

Sith comfortably."

Or some such.

JKBart
Anybody from the Dark Council will be either one-shotted by Yoda, or disposed of in pathetically short order.

Mace and Anakin will defeat simply anybody from the Dark Council, with Nox and Marr being the only ones to put up a good fight against any of them.

Obi-Wan will defeat anybody from the Dark Council sans potentially Darth Nox because of power disparity and Nox actually deliberately using it combatively to an important degree, and sans Jadus possibly because of the same disparity.

Plo Koon, Shaak Ti and Saesee Tiin can defeat almost anyone from the Dark Council and put up a great fight against their best members.

Agen Kolar and Kit Fisto can ravage through lower-ranking Councillors, or get ragdolled by their Force powerhouses.

Ki-Adi Mundi is above half of them, and can put up a fight against the other half.

Stass Allie and Coleman Kcaj are fodder and can compete only with the lowest Dark Councillors.

Thing is, even though there are certainly matches in which I can see potent Jedi Councilors like Obi-Wan/Plo/Shaak going down, Yoda, no matter who is he fighting, will swipe through his opponents and any fight he is in will be the one to end up fastest. The battle between the others will be extended in most of the cases, but there are basically two, maybe three options.

You get Yoda surrounded by the Dark Council powerhouses that tie him for immensely long time. In the meantime, the Dark Council falls to the Jedi without their powerhouses, since most Jedi >>>>> most Dark Councilors when you take out the best from DC.
You get most of the matches pretty equal with Yoda swiping through his opponents and proceeding to ravage the other Councillors one by one.
You make it a random 12v14 slaughter in which Yoda is the MVP and pretty much slaughters them randomly on his way throughout the battlefield.

Nephthys
Lol.

Q99
Originally posted by JKBart
A

You get Yoda surrounded by the Dark Council powerhouses that tie him for immensely long time. In the meantime, the Dark Council falls to the Jedi without their powerhouses, since most Jedi >>>>> most Dark Councilors when you take out the best from DC.

That is a point. Put on enough councilors to take down Yoda... and you've drawn off the counters to Mace and Anakin. Mace and Anakin working without a hard-counter will cut down foes fairly rapidly themselves. Even if Yoda drops, the rest of the Dark Council will fall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.