The entire Low Herald tier runs the following gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Absorbing Man, Air Walker, Animal Man, Apocalypse, Apollo, Aquaman (DCNU), Argent, The Atom, Aztek, Breach, Cassandra Nova, Cir-El, Damage, Darkness, Darwin, Death's Head 3.0, Death Metal, Doomsday (DOS), Doctor Doom, Dr. Invincible, Dr. Light, Dr. Light II (Kimiyo Hoshi), Dr. Polaris, Drax The Destroyer, Enchantress, Engineer, Exodus, Fin Fang Foom, The Flash I (Jay Garrick), Forerunner, Gammid, Gilgamesh, Gold Key Solar, Gorilla Grodd, Graviton, Green Lantern (Soranik Natu), Guardian I (James Hudson), He-Man, Hector Hammond, Hercules (Immortal), Iceman, Invincible, Iron Man, Isis, Jade, Jack Hawksmoor (in city), Jack of Hearts, Jericho, Kalibak, Kang, Krypto, Lightray, Living Monolith, Loki (Ultimate), Lunatik, Madison Jeffries (BOX IV), Magneto (U), Major Force, Makkari, Man-Beast, Manchester Black, Marrina (Leviathan), Mar-Vell, Matrix Supergirl, Meggan, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Pulsar), Mr. M, Nimrod, Nova (Frankie Raye), Nova Richard Rider (current), Plastic Man, Power Girl, Prime, Professor X, Raven, Ravenous, The Ray, Red Tornado, Ronan the Accuser, Saturn Girl, Selene (External), Shadow King, Snowbird, Starhawk, Starman, Super Skrull, Stryfe, Superboy, Tempest, Thor (Ultimate), Ultra Boy, Ultra-Humanite, Ultron, Union, Vulcan, Wendigo, Winter, Witchfire (Normal), Zauriel

All of these characters run the following gauntlet with all battles being to the Death or KO and BFR is allowed; no prep for either side (the Low Heralds all know that they are on the same side and are against those in this gauntlet however)...

The Low Herald tier with restored to full strength after every round of combat...

How far do the Low Heralds get?

1) World Breaker Hulk...
2) Hunter Prey Doomsday...
3) Runner...
4) Grandmaster...
5) Thanos...
6) Peak Power Onslaught...

Insane Titan
Way too many characters and list order is plain wrong.

For the sake of the thread they beat everyone.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Way too many characters and list order is plain wrong.

For the sake of the thread they beat everyone.

I think the list order is correct considering that a win by BFR is viable here (also considering the matchup problems that some of these characters present for others here)...

So raw power is not the only consideration that went into the formation of that list...

So, you believe they clear...

Tell me, how do they beat Runner or Grandmaster?

DarkSaint85
Runner or Grandmaster can be taken out by Zauriel.

http://i.imgur.com/n7yosgM.jpg

Yes, that's the Phantom Stranger.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Runner or Grandmaster can be taken out by Zauriel.

http://i.imgur.com/n7yosgM.jpg

Yes, that's the Phantom Stranger.

Sure he has the capability to take them out (and thats even not a certainty as Death wont take the Elders), but will he under these conditions?

Both sides are after the win (there is no PIS here to inhibit anyone) and no one in this thread is sitting idle allowing the other side to do whatever...

Grandmaster has tremendous Time Manip and has the power to literally will opponents dead; from that alone, he'd be a tough out...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Sure he has the capability to take them out, but will he under these conditions?

Both sides are after the win (there is no PIS here to inhibit anyone) and no one in this thread is sitting idle allowing the other side to do whatever...

Grandmaster has tremendous Time Manip and has the power to literally will opponents dead; from that alone, he'd be a tough out...

Zauriel answers directly to the Presence; the Presence's will is Zauriel's will.

Grandmaster is not > the writer's intention for the Presence, so Zauriel can't be taken out.

If the Presence (i.e. the writer's intention) wants Grandmaster gone, no time manip/death willing will work.

TheLordofMurder
Zauriel answers directly to the Presence; the Presence's will is Zauriel's will.

Grandmaster is not > the writer's intention for the Presence, so Zauriel can't be taken out.

If the Presence (i.e. the writer's intention) wants Grandmaster gone, no time manip/death willing will work.

On average this guy is a Herald...yes?

Unless you are proposing that this guy is TOAA level then he isnt taking out anyone you send at him; on average he is a Herald and his power level in this thread reflects that...

DarkSaint85
On average this guy is a Herald...yes?

Unless you are proposing that this guy is TOAA level then he isnt taking out anyone you send at him; on average he is a Herald and his power level in this thread reflects that...

We use the most recent iterations, as per the forum rules, yes?

DCnU Zauriel is the guy the Presence sends to erase the Phantom Stranger from existence.

DarkSaint85
From the rulings:

TheLordofMurder
We use the most recent iterations, as per the forum rules, yes?

DCnU Zauriel is the guy the Presence sends to erase the Phantom Stranger from existence.

The Presence isnt in this thread to give orders...

Unless he's completely invincible and unkillable I can see every character the Low Heralds face killing Zauriel quite easily...

DarkSaint85
The Presence isnt in this thread to give orders...

Unless he's completely invincible and unkillable I can see every character the Low Heralds face killing Zauriel quite easily...

Full capacity rule, alas, is always on.

Zauriel is the head angel of the Presence. His only function, his entire character, is to serve the Presence's will.

In the other thread, shall I say Cyttorak isn't there to give Juggy power? stick out tongue

TheLordofMurder
Full capacity rule, alas, is always on.

Zauriel is the head angel of the Presence. His only function, his entire character, is to serve the Presence's will.

In the other thread, shall I say Cyttorak isn't there to give Juggy power? stick out tongue

Apples and Oranges...

Cyttorak always supplies Juggs with power, but doesnt give him direct orders; he just lets Juggs do whatever...

The Presence isnt in this thread to give Zauriel direct orders; Zauriel is in this thread on the strength of his tiering as a Low Herald level character...which is the totality of his average power level/combat ability.

Of course if Zauriel isnt a Low Herald level character any more, then I shall simply have a mod remove him from the Low Herald list in this thread...

DarkSaint85
Apples and Oranges...

Cyttorak always supplies Juggs with power, but doesnt give him direct orders; he just lets Juggs do whatever...

The Presence isnt in this thread to give Zauriel direct orders; Zauriel is in this thread on the strength of his tiering as a Low Herald level character...which is the totality of his average power level/combat ability.

Of course if Zauriel isnt a Low Herald level character any more, then I shall simply have a mod remove him from the Low Herald list in this thread...

TheLordofMurder
Lesson learned..

But now that Zauriel wont be in this thread anymore, what are your thoughts as pertains this threads outcome?

DarkSaint85
OP has said the entire Low Herald tier - which includes Zauriel.

TheLordofMurder
OP has said the entire Low Herald tier - which includes Zauriel.

Zauriel will be eliminated from the list as soon as PR gets around to it; I've already PM'ed him...

So, since you've established that Zauriel is not a Low Herald and not to be included in this thread, how do the Low Heralds here fare against this gauntlet?

DarkSaint85
Zauriel will be eliminated from the list as soon as PR gets around to it; I've already PM'ed him...

So, since you've established that Zauriel is not a Low Herald and not to be included in this thread, how do the Low Heralds here fare against this gauntlet?

But he's still part of the Low Herald tier; so he can solo.

TheLordofMurder
But he's still part of the Low Herald tier; so he can solo.

According to you, he's not a Low Herald, but is Living Tribunal level...ie, not a Low Herald, and will no longer be included in this thread.

So, no, he's not apart of the Low Herald tier...

DarkSaint85
According to you, he's not a Low Herald, but is Living Tribunal level...ie, not a Low Herald, and will no longer be included in this thread.

So, no, he's not apart of the Low Herald tier...

According to the Tier thread, as per KMC forum rules, he is a Low Herald. OP asked for the entire Low Herald Tier, and even quoted it verbatim.

Zauriel is part of the Low Herald tier.

TheLordofMurder
According to the Tier thread, as per KMC forum rules, he is a Low Herald. OP asked for the entire Low Herald Tier, and even quoted it verbatim.

Zauriel is part of the Low Herald tier.

Ok, we'll continue this discussion once Zauriel is deleted from the OP...

DarkSaint85
Ok, we'll continue this discussion once Zauriel is deleted from the OP...

Ok. As for now, Zauriel soloes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.