DCnU Sinestro Vs DCnU Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i65.tinypic.com/21oadw.jpg

StiltmanFTW
That's one cool cover.

shadowknight
BA wins this everyday and twice on sunday

Galan007
I'd really like to see BA punch the mustache right off Sinestro. thumb up

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd really like to see BA punch the mustache right off Sinestro. thumb up

thumb up

ShadowFyre
I know Sinestros a powerful Lantern but how well do his constructs hold up when fighting Supes level characters?

Dampyre
Black Adam

"Id"
I like this match up.

Blair Wind
I'll always be of the opinion that a smart Lantern beats a superman-type.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I'll always be of the opinion that a smart Lantern beats a superman-type.
History says otherwise.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by abhilegend
History says otherwise.

I'd just point to it mostly being CIS. If Kyle can turn the kinetic energy of an Angel into music, then Green Lanterns using hard light structures to create shields that get cracked is not the way to go. Versatility + Imagination = Victory.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I'd just point to it mostly being CIS. If Kyle can turn the kinetic energy of an Angel into music, then Green Lanterns using hard light structures to create shields that get cracked is not the way to go. Versatility + Imagination = Victory.
The angel wasn't attacking Kyle. Its easy to manipulate energy when you're not getting punched into the face.

Speed+Strength is a fearsome combo. Look at flash and how he is treated here.

Philosophía
Based on feats, Sinestro, for now.

Based on character history, Black Adam should brutalize him.

That said, they'd be portrayed as having a back and forth if they'd fight now, I'd wager. Hopefully they will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.