Peak Power Onslaught vs Darkseid...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Darkseid as he was during Hunter/Prey takes on Onslaught at the height of his power...

Battle takes place in the heart of Apokalips, but no prep is given to either side; battle is to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

carver9
Onslaught kills him. Easily.

DarkSaint85
Using only feats from H/P?

Darkseid traps his consciousness in his spheres.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Using only feats from H/P?

Darkseid traps his consciousness in his spheres.

Wouldnt he have to bust up the Armor 1st?

And its not like Onslaught will just sit still and do nothing...

Edit: And this version of Onslaught is far beyond Henshaw...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9

Dont forget to vote...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Wouldnt he have to bust up the Armor 1st?

And its not like Onslaught will just sit still and do nothing...

It's the same attack - it destroys the armour AND traps the lifeforce in one attack.

The Omega Effect will track and follow you - Onslaught can try and dodge all he wishes (which, I have never seen him do) but it will still hit him.

TheLordofMurder
It's the same attack - it destroys the armour AND traps the lifeforce in one attack.

The Omega Effect will track and follow you - Onslaught can try and dodge all he wishes (which, I have never seen him do) but it will still hit him.

LoL...

The Omega Effect failed to stop Doomsday and you think it'll stop this version of Onslaught?

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
LoL...

The Omega Effect failed to stop Doomsday and you think it'll stop this version of Onslaught?

laughing out loud

Scans of Darkseid using the full force at point blank range? I will wait smile

TheLordofMurder
Scans of Darkseid using the full force at point blank range? I will wait smile

Doesnt matter, they failed on an opponent less powerful than this version of Onslaught...

Given the battle stips what else does Darkseid have?

DarkSaint85
Doesnt matter, they failed on an opponent less powerful than this version of Onslaught...

Given the battle stips what else does Darkseid have?

You may need to re-read H/P.

Don't worry, I am always happy to help smile

Here, DS SPECIFICALLY says he is about to try his ultimate attack, but gets hit before he can do so:

http://s5.postimg.org/wcl0132tz/WP_20151101_14_22_32_Pro.jpg

BAH indeed!

Here, DS SPECIFICALLY says he is now at the peak of his power:
http://s5.postimg.org/nrro9wsnr/WP_20151101_14_14_48_Pro.jpg

http://postimg.org/image/fkv34ld77/
http://postimg.org/image/5ma4i43rn/
http://postimg.org/image/xdl8q7jtf/

So when he failed, he wasn't at his peak. BUT, when he WAS, it succeeded.

Given the battle stips, DS wins.

TheLordofMurder
Besides in Hunter/Prey, the Omega Effect wasnt an Ace-in-the-Hole scale attack; they failed on Doomsday and failed the 1st time they were used on Henshaw (albeit Darkseid wasnt at full strength either)...

They stopped Henshaw...golf clap.

They failed on Doomsday... laughing out loud

And yet you would argue that they one shot Onslaught leeching Franklin and Nate!? laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Besides in Hunter/Prey, the Omega Effect wasnt an Ace-in-the-Hole scale attack; they failed on Doomsday and failed the 1st time they were used on Henshaw (albeit Darkseid wasnt at full strength either)...

They stopped Henshaw...golf clap.

They failed on Doomsday... laughing out loud

And yet you would argue that they one shot Onslaught leeching Franklin and Nate!? laughing out loud

He didn't use his full powers with Doomsday smile

TheLordofMurder

Here, DS SPECIFICALLY says he is about to try his ultimate attack, but gets hit before he can do so:

BAH indeed!

thumb down

Peak Power Onslaught>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Henshaw.

DarkSaint85
thumb down

Peak Power Onslaught>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Henshaw.

Lol.

The power levels of the two do not matter. What YOU need to show, is Onslaught's resistance to life-force entrapment.

I will wait.

TheLordofMurder
The point blank range threat was an empty threat as we never saw what they could do...

The facts from that arc are that the Omega Effect stopped Henshaw and failed to stop Doomsday...

TheLordofMurder
Lol.

The power levels of the two do not matter. What YOU need to show, is Onslaught's resistance to life-force entrapment.

I will wait.

No I dont...

Did Doomsday have feats of resistance to life force entrapment at the time of Hunter/Prey?

LoL, and he withstood the Omega Effect just fine...

Peak Power Onslaught>>HP Doomsday.

DarkSaint85
The point blank range threat was an empty threat as we never saw what they could do...

The facts from that arc are that the Omega Effect stopped Henshaw and failed to stop Doomsday...

Facts are that at point blank range, at full power, they destroyed Henshaw and trapped his consciousness in a sphere.

Can't argue with that. smile

TheLordofMurder
All signs point to the Omega Effect failing to stop Onslaught...

What else does Darkseid have DarkSaint?

DarkSaint85
No I dont...

Did Doomsday have feats of resistance to life force entrapment at the time of Hunter/Prey?

LoL, and he withstood the Omega Effect just fine...

Peak Power Onslaught>>HP Doomsday.

But Darkseid wasn't trying to trap his life-force in the spheres; he did so with Henshaw so he could use him as insurance later.

Of course, I'm sure you knew that.

TheLordofMurder
Facts are that at point blank range, at full power, they destroyed Henshaw and trapped his consciousness in a sphere.

Can't argue with that. smile

Yeah and you cant argue with the fact that

Peak Power Onslaught is beyond Henshaw...

TheLordofMurder
But Darkseid wasn't trying to trap his life-force in the spheres; he did so with Henshaw so he could use him as insurance later.

Of course, I'm sure you knew that.

Darkseid was trying to stop Doomsday and failed;thats a fact...

Peak Power Onslaught>>HP Doomsday

DarkSaint85
All signs point to the Omega Effect failing to stop Onslaught...

What else does Darkseid have DarkSaint?

I have provided scans of Darkseid succeeding with his aims, when he was at full power.

Do you have any scans of Onslaught resisting life-force entrapment? His consciousness being trapped?

DarkSaint85
Darkseid was trying to stop Doomsday and failed;thats a fact...

Peak Power Onslaught>>HP Doomsday

True; at this starting distance, though? Pretty much point blank range smile

Edit: also, when he tried to stop Doomsday, he succeeded smile I can post the scans if you want.

The problem is, he was trying to kill Doomsday, not trap his life-force. And was attacking from miles away when he attacked. This gave Doomsday the opportunity to evolve.

Something that Onslaught cannot do.

TheLordofMurder
Omega Effect vs Henshaw...eventual success....after 2 tries...lol!

Omega Effect vs Doomsday...abject failure...didnt even stop him long enough for a forum win.

Omega Effect vs an opponent leeching Franklin and Nate? You give me an unbiased answer DarkSaint...but I know you cant, so Iill answer for you...it fails once again.

DarkSaint85
Omega Effect vs Henshaw...eventual success....after 2 tries...lol!

Omega Effect vs Doomsday...abject failure...didnt even stop him long enough for a forum win.

Omega Effect vs an opponent leeching Franklin and Nate? You give me an unbiased answer DarkSaint...but I know you cant, so Iill answer for you...it fails once again.

Unbiased? You make the thread, and seemingly don't like it if it isn't going your way, lol.

I've provided scans showing that when Darkseid was fully healed, he atomised Henshaw in one blast (who has an insane HF on top of a body made out of Apokoliptian/Kryptonian metals and Kryptonian cells) AND simultaneously trapped his life-force.

I asked for scans of Onslaught resisting his consciousness being trapped (you know, like how he was trapped in the Heroes Reborn universe).

To form an unbiased opinion, SURELY I need info, right?

And I have only seen info for one side.

TheLordofMurder
Unbiased? You make the thread, and seemingly don't like it if it isn't going your way, lol.

I've provided scans showing that when Darkseid was fully healed, he atomised Henshaw in one blast (who has an insane HF on top of a body made out of Apokoliptian/Kryptonian metals and Kryptonian cells) AND simultaneously trapped his life-force.

I asked for scans of Onslaught resisting his consciousness being trapped (you know, like how he was trapped in the Heroes Reborn universe).

To form an unbiased opinion, SURELY I need info, right?

And I have only seen info for one side.

Voters agree with me so far... thumb up

The common sense question is this: the OE couldn't stop Doomsday, so how can it stop a being that is leeching Franklin and Nate?

Answer, it cant...

TheLordofMurder
True; at this starting distance, though? Pretty much point blank range smile

Edit: also, when he tried to stop Doomsday, he succeeded smile I can post the scans if you want.

The problem is, he was trying to kill Doomsday, not trap his life-force. And was attacking from miles away when he attacked. This gave Doomsday the opportunity to evolve.

Something that Onslaught cannot do.

Your argument here is bogus...

Darkseids goal was to stop Doomsday with the Omega Effect and it failed...

There is no way around this; if he could have stopped Doomsday with the OE he would have...but he couldn't.

Yet your contention is even though it couldn't stop Doomsday, it'll stop someone who is much more than Doomsday was in Hunter/Prey...

LoL...

You are arguing pro Darkseid just to argue with me.. admit it.

DarkSaint85
Considering most of the world thought the world was flat, that doesn't mean much smile

Even more pertinent, seeing as you (and others) didn't know things like Zauriel being > Low Herald, I think I'm pretty safe in my knowledge.

It DID stop Doomsday, but he evolved past it (as I'm sure you know, Doomsday can evolve).

Can Onslaught evolve?

Answer: No.

Was Darkseid at close range, using his full power?

Answer: No.

When Darkseid used his full power, did he trap Henshaw's life-force?

Answer: Yes.

Was Onslaught trapped in the Heroes Reborn Universe?

You're welcome, once more smile

DarkSaint85
Your argument here is bogus...

Darkseids goal was to stop Doomsday with the Omega Effect and it failed...

There is no way around this; if he could have stopped Doomsday with the OE he would have...but he couldn't.

Yet your contention is even though it couldn't stop Doomsday, it'll stop someone who is much more than Doomsday was in Hunter/Prey...

LoL...

You are arguing pro Darkseid just to argue with me.. admit it.

It DID indeed, stop Doomsday. Who then evolved.

Something Onslaught cannot do smile

TheLordofMurder
Proof that Doomsday evolved past the OE...right, there is none.

The OE stunned him, then DD got up and owned Darkseid...

Peak Power Onslaught in this thread, you know, the one leeching Franklin and Nate...you do realize that?

TheLordofMurder
So you continually bringing up Heroes Reborn Onslaught is a completely misplaced argument...

TheLordofMurder
The only thing of note Darkseid did of note during Hunter/Prey was prove he was beyond Superman and Henshaw...

But I guess in your world thats enough to suggest he can beat Onslaught...

I'm glad the rest of the forum knows better...

Happy Dance

DarkSaint85
Proof that Doomsday evolved past the OE...right, there is none.

The OE stunned him, then DD got up and owned Darkseid...

Peak Power Onslaught in this thread, you know, the one leeching Franklin and Nate...you do realize that?

It took him out, then he came back.

As always.

Proof of Peak Power Onslaught actually doing anything? Right, there is none.

So you continually bringing up Heroes Reborn Onslaught is a completely misplaced argument...

True, maybe you should showcase all the proof that he can indeed tank it.

After all, I've presented my proof. If you think it is lacking, please, provide scans of what you say is possible.

The only thing of note Darkseid did of note during Hunter/Prey was prove he was beyond Superman and Henshaw...

But I guess in your world thats enough to suggest he can beat Onslaught...

I'm glad the rest of the forum knows better...

Happy Dance

Beyond an amped Superman who was further amped by New Genesis tech, and a Cyborg Superman who was further amped by Apokoliptian tech? Sure.

Now, any proof that he can resist his consciousness being popped into a Pokeball?

DS will catch em all!

What the forum thinks, does not make it right smile

TheLordofMurder
@DarkSaint

One more thing, you have said that DD evolved beyond the OE without anything to substantiate it...

You are now attempting to debate with fictitious data; in other words you are now trolling...

I know you like to argue with me, but making stuff up is not the way to go...

TheLordofMurder
Peak Power Onslaught demonstrated Solar level reality warp...

That is far beyond the ability of Doomsday; whom the OE failed to stop btw...

Onslaught's psionic ability was so strong that multiple hero teams couldn't even face him without prepping against psionic attack...

Yeah, Onslaught was definitely beyond Doomsday (who the OE failed to stop) during Hunter/Prey...

DarkSaint85
@DarkSaint

One more thing, you have said that DD evolved beyond the OE without anything to substantiate it...

You are now attempting to debate with fictitious data; in other words you are now trolling...

I know you like to argue with me, but making stuff up is not the way to go...

Are you accusing me of trolling? Better report me then! If you don't, then you'd better apologise.

In this thread, only I have backed my claims up with proof. You, haven't.

I am truly sorry that once more, your lack of comic knowledge has found you out in an attempted spite thread.

You obviously wanted Onslaught to win; when people come in offering an alternative view, you attempt to shut them down and drown them out. Most spoilt of you, as a thread starter.

If you want proof of my claims, I am happy to provide it. But calling me a troll, just because I not only offer a counter position, but also proof? That's just not cricket, old chap.

Did Darkseid manage to use his OB at point blank range, which he was convinced would snuff DD out? No.

Was he trying to trap DD's life force, as insurance for the future? He gave no indication, so I will say, no.

Was it what he wanted to do? Yes.

You mad because you cannot argue with any of that? smile

TheLordofMurder
You are absolutely trolling; you made up something without proof and tried to use that as evidence...thats trolling.

And no, I wont report you as thats for weaklings; I'll just continue to blast holes in your argument solo...

There is no evidence that Doomsday evolved beyond the OE...fact.

The OE took out a Herald during HP...fact.

The OE failed to take out Doomsday during HP...fact.

Onslaught demonstarted far more on panel power than Doomsday during HP...fact.

Onslaught wins...

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
At the end of the day, my statements are completely true and cannot be disputed:

It took the OE two shots to take out Henshaw...

The Omega Effect failed to take out Doomsday...

Those are the facts and they are undisputable...

DarkSaint85
You are absolutely trolling; you made up something without proof and tried to use that as evidence...thats trolling.
In that case, what makes you say that Doomsday did NOT evolve? I have my scans ready to support my case, do you?

Well...to continue, that necessitates a start smile

Doomsday was hit once, it did not KO him. Darkseid then talks about nobody ever surviving them at point blank range - then gets taken out before he can try. FACT.

Never argued against this, am glad you are slowly coming to my way of thinking.

The OB failed to take out Doomsday during HP...fact.

Debateable - and even then the life-force trapping is beyond what Onslaught can withstand, based on Onslaught's showings. Fact smile

At the end of the day, my statements are completely true and cannot be disputed:

One of which was when he was weakened smile

Not so; he never used the Omega EFFECT against Doomsday. Only the Omega Beams.

I am sure you knew that, of course, right? smile

Zack M
Current Darkseid destroys.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Zack M
Current Darkseid destroys.

OP states Darkseid as he was during HP...

TheLordofMurder

The Omega Effect failed to take out Doomsday...

Those are the facts and they are undisputable...

Fact...

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Are you accusing me of trolling? Better report me then! If you don't, then you'd better apologise.

In this thread, only I have backed my claims up with proof. You, haven't.

I am truly sorry that once more, your lack of comic knowledge has found you out in an attempted spite thread.

You obviously wanted Onslaught to win; when people come in offering an alternative view, you attempt to shut them down and drown them out. Most spoilt of you, as a thread starter.

If you want proof of my claims, I am happy to provide it. But calling me a troll, just because I not only offer a counter position, but also proof? That's just not cricket, old chap.

Did Darkseid manage to use his OB at point blank range, which he was convinced would snuff DD out? No.

Was he trying to trap DD's life force, as insurance for the future? He gave no indication, so I will say, no.

Was it what he wanted to do? Yes.

You mad because you cannot argue with any of that? smile

smile

deathslash
Fact...

thumb up agreeing with your own statements? That's just sad. Darkseid wins and I'm pretty certain that he wasn't even using the full omega effect on doomsday.

Ps. DS has been killing you in this debate.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
agreeing with your own statements? That's just sad. Darkseid wins and I'm 0retty certain that he wasn't even using the full omega effect on doomsday.

thumb up

BAH indeed!

deathslash
thumb up right before he shot doomsday in the back, didn't he say that his beams burn hotter than even the firepits of the planet? I don't recall his full omega beams "burning" anything. Don't they just erase what they hit from existence? Wouldn't that mean that when he shot doomsday, he was only using the force beams?

DarkSaint85
right before he shot doomsday in the back, didn't he say that his beams burn hotter than even the firepits of the planet? I don't recall his full omega beams "burning" anything. Don't they just erase what they hit from existence? Wouldn't that mean that when he shot doomsday, he was only using the force beams?

thumb up

They burn hotter than the fiery pits of Apokolips itself.

He was trying to KILL Doomsday, as his next sentence referred to his body as 'lifeless'.

DS Pokeballs Onslaught and keeps him as a necklace.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9

Rao Kal El
Darkseid wins.

Pokeball FTW

Galan007

The Omega Effect will track and follow you - Onslaught can try and dodge all he wishes (which, I have never seen him do) but it will still hit him. thumb up

Darkseid one-shots.

TheLordofMurder
agreeing with your own statements? That's just sad. Darkseid wins and I'm pretty certain that he wasn't even using the full omega effect on doomsday.

Ps. DS has been killing you in this debate.

No, he's been lying, making stuff up, and being dishonest just to argue with me...

TheLordofMurder
right before he shot doomsday in the back, didn't he say that his beams burn hotter than even the firepits of the planet? I don't recall his full omega beams "burning" anything. Don't they just erase what they hit from existence? Wouldn't that mean that when he shot doomsday, he was only using the force beams?

He also contradicts himself in that sequence; what did he say when he initially unleashed his power on Doomsday?

'No being has ever withstood my power' or something close to it; if that was true, then the 'no one has withstood it from point blank range' comment makes no sense...

No matter how hard DarkSaint tries, he cant cjange the fact that he's arguing on the behalf of an ability that could only 2 shot a Herald and failed to one shot Doomsday...

That is not open to speculation and is 100% fact...

I think it's more foolish that some here actually believe an attack that could only 2 shot Henshaw can all of a sudden one shot Onslaught leeching Franklin and Nate...

But common sense doesn't exist here apparently...

SquallX
He also contradicts himself in that sequence; what did he say when he initially unleashed his power on Doomsday?

'No being has ever withstood my power' or something close to it; if that was true, then the 'no one has withstood it from point blank range' comment makes no sense...

No matter how hard DarkSaint tries, he cant cjange the fact that he's arguing on the behalf of an ability that could only 2 shot a Herald and failed to one shot Doomsday...

That is not open to speculation and is 100% fact...

I think it's more foolish that some here actually believe an attack that could only 2 shot Henshaw can all of a sudden one shot Onslaught leeching Franklin and Nate...

But common sense doesn't exist here apparently...

You do know the story made it that Doomsday did die, but evolved and come back right.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SquallX
You do know the story made it that Doomsday did die, but evolved and come back right.

Did that happen during Hunter/Prey?

SquallX
Did that happen during Hunter/Prey?

Yes, it was even explained by either Superman or Wave Rider, that Doomsday was evolving and adapting on the fly.

That's why they had to send end to the beginning of time and have Entropy kill him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SquallX
Yes, it was even explained by either Superman or Wave Rider, that Doomsday was evolving and adapting on the fly.

That's why they had to send end to the beginning of time and have Entropy kill him.

Where was that said?

I have an original copy of Hunter/Prey right here infront of me right now and I dont see that anywhere...

SquallX
Where was that said?

I have an original copy of Hunter/Prey right here infront of me right now and I dont see that anywhere...

When Supeman and Doomsday were beating each other in the last book. Don't remember who said it, but one of them did say he was evolving on the fly.

It was also eluded to that when he became immune to the Radiants energy powers because he had previously die fighting him yrs ago.

DarkSaint85

Is it energy Yes/No? If Yes, then surely the further away you are, the less powerful it is.

He was NOT at full power when he tried it the first time on Henshaw - Yes/No?

Was he trying to trap DD's life-force Yes/No?

Whilst ignoring bucketloads of context

Different attack, different power levels of Darkseid.

Where was that said?

That explains it; you obviously have your own copy that is missing pages. Let me help you, ONCE MORE (you can add it to the Zauriel tab):

http://s5.postimg.org/btcsa61p3/WP_20151102_07_53_11_Pro.jpg

TheLordofMurder
That scan supports my argument that the OE didn't kill Doomsday...

thumb up

Also its assine to argue that Darkseid didn't unleash his full power on Doomsday but did so against Henshaw...

Doomsday was the greater threat and Darkseid tried to stop him personally as he admitted nothing else would work...

Bottomline is that Darkseid was beneath Doomsday and couldn't stop him; the writer even says so in the preface...

DarkSaint85
That scan supports my argument that the OE didn't kill Doomsday...

thumb up

Also its assine to argue that Darkseid didn't unleash his full power on Doomsday but did so against Henshaw...

Doomsday was the greater threat and Darkseid tried to stop him personally as he admitted nothing else would work...

Bottomline is that Darkseid was beneath Doomsday and couldn't stop him; the writer even says so in the preface...

Did we say it did? thumb up

Well, the writer specifically wrote DS to say, I am how at peak power, just before he one shots Henshaw. Writers' words, not mine. Inarguable fact.

Full capacity rule, means he'll be at those levels. You can't use his earlier failure to one shot Henshaw, as he wasn't at full power smile that's against the rules. Inarguable fact.

Next, you need to prove that he tried his full power to trap DD. Not attempt to kill, TRAP. smile. I'm sure you're aware the Omega Effect can be used for, well, a variety of effects. Inarguable fact.

DS pokeballs Onslaught, and gains a new charm on his friendship bracelet smile

TheLordofMurder
Kill or trap it doesn't matter, Darkseid couldn't stop Doomsday...period...he failed...get that through your head. According to Darkseid, he was Apokalips's best chance for survival, so he unleashed his 'unsurpassed power' on Doomsday and it failed.

Doomsday then beat him senseless and drug his near death carcass around Apokalips like a broken toy... laughing out loud

Darkseid managed to beat a Herald with the OE...golf clap...too bad it failed against a Trans Tier.

And if it couldn't even take care of Doomsday long enough for a forum win, Onslaught will annihilate him utterly and then proceed to create a sun and wipe out Apokalips permanently...

KMC has spoken...Onslaught wins...let the heavens rejoice!!

Happy Dance

DarkSaint85
Kill or trap it doesn't matter, Darkseid couldn't stop Doomsday...period...he failed...get that through your head. According to Darkseid, he was Apokalips's best chance for survival, so he unleashed his 'unsurpassed power' on Doomsday and it failed.

Doomsday then beat him senseless and drug his near death carcass around Apokalips like a broken toy... laughing out loud

Darkseid managed to beat a Herald with the OE...golf clap...too bad it failed against a Trans Tier.

And if it couldn't even take care of Doomsday long enough for a forum win, Onslaught will annihilate him utterly and then proceed to create a sun and wipe out Apokalips permanently...

KMC has spoken...Onslaught wins...let the heavens rejoice!!

Happy Dance

They are different attacks: Fact.

When did he attempt to trap a trans tier character? Please provide scans from your copy of H/P. Darkseid attempted to KILL DD - who cannot be killed, and evolves. Onslaught does not evolve.

smile

TheLordofMurder
They are different attacks: Fact.

When did he attempt to trap a trans tier character? Please provide scans from your copy of H/P. Darkseid attempted to KILL DD - who cannot be killed, and evolves. Onslaught does not evolve.

smile

Darkseid failed to stop Doomsday...fact.

He did his best and ended up with a bloody face and was drug around in the mud like a slaughtered cow!! laughing out loud

Dude, Darkseid only beat a Herald during HP...that's not good enough to suggest he beats a Low Skyfather.

DarkSaint85
Darkseid failed to stop Doomsday...fact.

He did his best and ended up with a bloody face and was drug around in the mud like a slaughtered cow!! laughing out loud

Dude, Darkseid only beat a Herald during HP...that's not good enough to suggest he beats a Low Skyfather.

So.....you made a spite thread? Against forum rules?

TheLordofMurder
So.....you made a spite thread? Against forum rules?

Darkseid is often regarded as a Trans Tier to Low Skyfather himself (depending on who you ask)...

Based on that, I was looking for an argument to support him being as such during Hunter/Prey; if a strong argument could be made then I could accept him having a chance against Onslaught...

Based on what we saw during HP with the Omega Effect, imho, its not strong enough based on the end results it tallied during this arc...

I honestly think more is needed to suggest he can contend with Onslaught...

DarkSaint85
Darkseid is often regarded as a Trans Tier to Low Skyfather himself (depending on who you ask)...

Based on that, I was looking for an argument to support him being as such during Hunter/Prey; if a strong argument could be made then I could accept him having a chance against Onslaught...

Based on what we saw during HP with the Omega Effect, imho, its not strong enough based on the end results it tallied during this arc...

I honestly think more is needed to suggest he can contend with Onslaught...

But you limited his showings to H/P Darkseid; a comic which you yourself own.

So unless we have wildly differing comics, there is not going to be any new information that will come to light, correct?

His top attack in that arc, in terms of effectiveness, was used once - and succeeded (the life-force entrapment).

What showings of Onslaught support your claim that it wouldn't work on him?

Bearing in mind he never utilised it before attempting it with Henshaw - and the ONE time he did so, it succeeded in one shot, when DS was back at full capacity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.