Darth Nihilus vs Darth Plagueis & Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
The duo meets the abomination that threatens the entire galaxy.

Neutral ground.

Can Nihilus drain or overwhelm them with TK or will the duo prevail?

Nephthys
Nihilus.

Sinious
Interesting

ILS
Plagueis solos

NewGuy01
Dear god.

carthage
Nihilus gets curbed

S_W_LeGenD
Some powers can be a game-changer.

Darths Plagueis and Caedus (collectively) have sufficient strength and skill to overcome Darth Nihilus but what if they do not have an answer for his Force Drain powers?

McP
Either Plagueis or Caedus solos

ILS
Proof Nihilus can kill both of them with drain before he gets cut in half or interrupted, and then cut in half?

Sinious
Doesn't he do it with a mere thought? He also did instantly to Sion with no charging and from short distance.

ILS
I'm not talking about speed, I mean can he actually kill two powerhouses with Drain before they manage to cut him in half in response.

Sinious
Well that depends. What will they do when he unleashes the drain power? We know its instantaneous once the attack meets the target so the duo will have to defend against it. I guess the real question is can they survive Nihilus' drain?

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by McP
Either Plagueis or Caedus solos

This.

Nai
Originally posted by ILS
I'm not talking about speed, I mean can he actually kill two powerhouses with Drain before they manage to cut him in half in response.

I love the idea of a "response" coming to an attack that usually leaves people dead.

This thread is pretty much decided by the question whether or not Plagueis and Caedus could survive Nihilus drain. And so far, I haven't seen any reason here to suggest that they can.

ILS
I imagine due to them both being massively powerful they're going to have more Force energy to eat than say, a non-Force user, correct? Meaning it would take longer to kill them.
So I'm asking does Nihilus have a showing that suggests he can kill two beings like Plagueis and Caedus, drain them both dry, before they can do anything about it?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by ILS
Plagueis solos

Nai
Originally posted by ILS
I imagine due to them both being massively powerful they're going to have more Force energy to eat than say, a non-Force user, correct? Meaning it would take longer to kill them.
So I'm asking does Nihilus have a showing that suggests he can kill two beings like Plagueis and Caedus, drain them both dry, before they can do anything about it?

You do realize that, that the planet Nihilus drained was Katarr, with a population mainly consisting of Miraluka, who are all Force sensitive? Not to mention that there was a convention of hundreds of Jedi on the planet, which was the very reason for his attack.

So, yes, he has a showing to suggest that he can two powerful people, unless you think that killing hundreds of people on Jedi Knight level or above together with an entire species of force sensitives doesn't count.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.