the inquistors were precursors to the knights of ren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
from spoilers the darth bane sith lineage died with sidious

sith darth are no more in new canon.

kylo is a ren a knight of the ren

a force user dark sider of the order

where did these knights of ren originate from? whats their back story?

inquistors.

some inquistors decided to form their own order knights of ren
of which kylo ren is featured.

u read it here first sick

ares834
Originally posted by redpill
u read it here first sick

Hardly. The theory that the villains of the trilogy would be former Inquisitors has been floating around since before the first trailer was released.

Darth Thor
It's possible though.

Palaptine and Vader seem to have several Inquisitors. And we don't know exactly how many they had.

ares834
Possible? Sure. Boring? Very.

redpill
where did they originate?

ares834
Where did what originate?

The KoR? We don't know right now.

redpill
Originally posted by ares834
Where did what originate?

The KoR? We don't know right now. ok

let me say this

if inquistor = kor

then what is a better origin story from what we have seen in tcw or rebels

ares834

redpill
so it'd be like a bunch of noobs haha i can roll with that. so sidiosu and all the sith teachings gone forever. are the sith gone forever?

how can they hope to compete against luke skywalker?

ares834
They probably can't. Though I'm sure they are still going to be capable warriors like Jango Fett.

redpill
They probably can't. Though I'm sure they are still going to be capable warriors like Jango Fett. so you think kylo ren is roughly as powerful as fifth brother

ares834
Probably stronger than that. But don't expect him to be on Vader's level. At least not at the start of the trilogy.

BTW, I think Kylo is a legit force user (though a bit of a noob). It's the others that I expect will be weak in the force.

Darth Thor
They probably can't. Though I'm sure they are still going to be capable warriors like Jango Fett.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.