Lucifer Vs Thanos (Classic IG)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i65.tinypic.com/28isu52.jpg

vs

http://i68.tinypic.com/dwq53d.jpg

SquallX
Lucifer's like, ***** am Fabulous!

Lucy wins.

Time-Immemorial
Stalemate.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by SquallX
Lucifer's like, ***** am Fabulous!

Lucy wins.

He isn't doing the Wu-Tang sign?

zopzop
Thanos all day.

SquallX
Thanos is not beating Lucy with the IG, now if it were the HOTU, then yes.

zopzop
Originally posted by SquallX
Thanos is not beating Lucy with the IG, now if it were the HOTU, then yes.
You're right. He's not 'beating' Lucifer, he's stomping him with the CLassic IG.

StiltmanFTW
A clown will always be a clown. IG doesn't change that.

Galan007
Lucifer manipulated the totality of Michael's energy --the literal/actual power of God-- to his whim. The IG isn't hurting a PIS-free Lucifer unless he wants it to.

SquallX
Knowing Lucy he could just trick Thanos into handing the IG to him.

Or he could be a dick and just seduce Death and have Thanos watch.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
A clown will always be a clown. IG doesn't change that.
I'll forgive this insult to Lord Thanos because you're a fellow Wolverine fan (and Spider hater).

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
Lucifer manipulated the totality of Michael's energy --the literal/actual power of God-- to his whim. The IG isn't hurting a PIS-free Lucifer unless he wants it to.

This.

And don't anybody pull out that shit about not having the Power Demiurgos. That shit's not relevant here and never has been.

Mr Master
In Marvel, only the "representative power" of TOAA is conclusively above classic IG.
Actually, even that power was unsure if it was above the IG. It's never been truly settled.

btw. The IG is the only thing ever to affect reality within the Beyond Realm, via Thanos coincidentally.

abhilegend
Lucifer casually.Originally posted by Mr Master
In Marvel, only the "representative power" of TOAA is conclusively above classic IG.
Actually, even that power was unsure if it was above the IG. It's never been truly settled.

btw. The IG is the only thing ever to affect reality within the Beyond Realm, via Thanos coincidentally.
Small gods from small universe and all that shit.

mmm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
I'll forgive this insult to Lord Thanos because you're a fellow Wolverine fan (and Spider hater).

http://i.imgur.com/64de5VY.png

Prof. T.C McAbe
The IG, like the HOTU or Sise-Neg are Universal. Though the God of a single Universe their power or control of that Universe varies. The IG seemed the least impressive, maybe because of the user but still. Lucifer is easily Multiversal in power. That said, in the IGs Universe he would have a hader fight, in a shared U he should win easier.

Mr Master
Lucifer, like Michael, are global powers, galactic at best. Though powers of a single planet, perhaps a galaxy, their abilities are limited. Lucifer seems less majestic, maybe because he's the devil but whatevs. IG is easily beyond omniversal in power. That understood, in Lucifer's world the IG would stomp, in a neutral setting the IG wtfstomps!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Mr Master
Lucifer, like Michael, are global powers, galactic at best. Though powers of a single planet, perhaps a galaxy, their abilities are limited. Lucifer seems less majestic, maybe because he's the devil but whatevs. IG is easily beyond omniversal in power. That understood, in Lucifer's world the IG would stomp, in a neutral setting the IG wtfstomps!

Try not to be stupid and bias and the same time, thanksthumb up

Stoic

They're trying to argue that since the IG is limited to working in it's native reality, that this somehow makes it weaker, while other powers can thrive outside of their native reality.

Time-Immemorial
Didn't Thanos himself say that the HOTU was way above IG, and even then some claim that that was not omniversal. We all know it was but, to say the IG is now omniversal as well is kinda silly.

Stoic
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Didn't Thanos himself say that the HOTU was way above IG, and even then some claim that that was not omniversal. We all know it was but, to say the IG is now omniversal as well is kinda silly.

The Hotu was well above everything including the LT and every other being combined. The LT also operates in every single timeline and reality at the same level of power. Saying that the IG was inferior is nothing to be alarmed over. Within it's particular reality there was really nothing above the IG. When Warlock was confronted by the LT, their match was inconclusive. I've read people saying that the LT would have won, but I didn't see anything more than Warlock backing off because he didn't want to destroy reality in a fight against the LT.

Philosophía
Lucifer is much more powerful. The IG can't even hurt him.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Stoic
The Hotu was well above everything including the LT and every other being combined. The LT also operates in every single timeline and reality at the same level of power. Saying that the IG was inferior is nothing to be alarmed over. Within it's particular reality there was really nothing above the IG. When Warlock was confronted by the LT, their match was inconclusive. I've read people saying that the LT would have won, but I didn't see anything more than Warlock backing off because he didn't want to destroy reality in a fight against the LT.

I have no problem saying it was inferior but what Mr. Master said was pure lies and bias.

Galan007
Lucifer, like Michael, are global powers, galactic at best. none

zopzop
They're trying to argue that since the IG is limited to working in it's native reality, that this somehow makes it weaker, while other powers can thrive outside of their native reality.
This is the classic IG not that idiot Hickman's version, so their argument is worthless.

IG stomps.

DarkSaint85
This is the classic IG not that idiot Hickman's version, so their argument is worthless.

IG stomps.

Has it ever been retconned, though? Marvel never had a 'crisis', so surely every IG is the same?

Also, *checks thread OP*

Yeah, Lucy wins this. C'mon, people!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Has it ever been retconned, though? Marvel never had a 'crisis', so surely every IG is the same?

Also, *checks thread OP*

Yeah, Lucy wins this. C'mon, people!

laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
I have no problem saying it was inferior but what Mr. Master said was pure lies and bias.

thumb up he has been doing it for years though, croped scans, out of context (and wrongly understood) quotes, spamming different scans of different timelines to "enhance" a word etc. Just to "enforce" his biased cosmic hierarchy upon others. Old Rabbits can't drop bad habits, or so.

Ignore function is the way to go.

At least we have True Debaters on kmc like Brother Galan, Brother Juntai or Brother Board Walker

Mr Master
Dude, you really need to get off my dick.

I get following me around threads to disagree/refute anything I post out of spite, but daaaaamn!

btw. "brother Galan" doesn't think classic IG is universal ... so laughing

Mentioning BW in the same breath as Galan & Jun? facepalm

Try not to be stupid and bias and the same time, thanks
I just wanted to know for once what it was like to be a troll.

Let a brother live. Thanx. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
So you admit you were trolling, fair enough.thumb up

Mr Master

They're trying to argue that since the IG is limited to working in it's native reality,
that this somehow makes it weaker
That's Hickman's retconned IG.

And yur correct, the IG is still "all-powerful" within its native reality.

That aside, this is classic IG, which without question was able to function outside 616.

Mr Master

So you admit you were trolling, fair enough.
Yea buddy. I saw trolling, and wanted to see what it was like. Kinda fun to talk shit.

But I won't get used to it. thumb up

Time-Immemorial

Nah, this pretty much sums it up.

Prof. T.C McAbe
SO everyone and their Mother agrees that Lucifer wins? Good ^^.

SquallX

Both Of the brothers are Multiversal actually.

Just saw the trolling part.

Mr Master

When Warlock was confronted by the LT, their match was inconclusive.
I've read people saying that the LT would have won,
but I didn't see anything more than Warlock backing off
because he didn't want to destroy reality in a fight against the LT.
LT would've probably won, being literally the representation of TOAA's power,
but the fact that the LT first had to determine if had the power to beat Warlock, (knowing he had TOAA"s power)
(and further both knowing/seeing the Future) that it would take destroying reality to get the job done.

That's massive.

As for the thread, meh, who gives a hershey slit, as always, impossible opinions to prove.
But in Marvel, fact, only the representative power of TOAA was apparently above the IG.

Galan007
LT would've probably won, being literally the representation of TOAA's power,
but the fact that the LT first had to determine if had the power to beat Warlock, (knowing he had TOAA"s power)
(and further both knowing/seeing the Future) that it would take destroying reality to get the job done.

That's massive.

As for the thread, meh, who gives a hershey slit, as always, impossible opinions to prove.
But in Marvel, fact, only the representative power of TOAA was apparently above the IG. Well, Lucifer had absolutely no problem manipulating the sum total of Michael's energy... Which literally IS the power of God... Which literally IS as infinite as energy can get.

Raphael: "Michael is a vessel for the Divine Power. If he dies --if that vessel cracks-- the worlds will be scoured clean of life. There will be nothing left.":
http://i.imgur.com/1kUKe5j.jpg

Michael: "There is a power within me. The Dunamis Demiurgos. God's power. When I die, it will pour out of me and overwhelm everything that exists.":
http://i.imgur.com/Yr4a38e.jpg

God: "Michael Demiurgos --spark that expands forever-- ocean of power with no shore.":
http://i.imgur.com/tjg1mkV.jpg

Here we see Michael actually put that power to work...

"Examine your own substance. Or that of anything you see --stars, stones, water, air-- look close enough and you will see Michael's will working there."

"That is impossible! What you suggest, only God can do!"

"He is the Demiurge. God chose him as his second. Now, as God's mark fades and creation falters, Michael renews it moment by moment. He writes God's name afresh on every atom of existence.":
http://i.imgur.com/biVHYbS.jpg

All of that being said, Lucifer effortlessly warped the totality of Michael's Demiurgic power --the literal/actual power of God-- into a physical creation of his own:
http://i.imgur.com/I31P8EQm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/bGDEFZDm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/C6mYkPUm.jpg
...He was also completely unfazed by energies of that magnitude(truly infinite energies) detonating in his face.

So yeah, in a PIS-free environment the IG isn't harming Lucifer unless he wants it to. This certainly doesn't degrade the IG, however. After all, Lucifer possesses infinite will--God's will(literally.) That's how he can do... What he does.

leonidas
i've truly never understood the issue with this lucifer/ig thing. if a comparison is to be made, it should be lucifer/hotu. why? because both wield parts of the true energy of the 'supreme being'. lucifer possessed the literal WILL of god, and with said will was able to shape the POWER of god. the hotu is the POWER (or some unknown fraction of said power) of god. the hotu is definitively above the ig ergo lucifer is definitively beyond its scope as well. from the very start i've always claimed the ig is a universal power anyway, while lucifer is definitively a multiversal entity, older than the ig, and sourced in a deeper power. lucifer/hotu is a debatable issue. lucifer/ig? i don't see the ig being able to do anything at all to lucifer.

abhilegend
HOTU was the power by which Thanos was able to be able to be everything at every moment.

Just like Michael who renewing every Atom of existence with his power.

Lucifer casually warped the same power.

Adam Grimes
Lucifer is block level at best. Even Galacticus would stomp him.

Juntai
Lucifer would annihilate him.

But the most likely scenario probably doesn't even involve force.
He just smiles and convinces Thanos to give up the gauntlet, and let himself be killed.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lucifer is block level at best. Even Galacticus would stomp him.

laughing out loud

Mindset
Originally posted by Juntai

He just smiles and convinces Thanos to give up the gauntlet, and let himself be killed. Doubtful.

Mr Master

Well, Lucifer had absolutely no problem manipulating the sum total of Michael's energy

... Which literally IS the power of God... .
Hey there ol' buddy,
you'll notice outside my joking troll post I never made any claims concerning an outcome.

I was only noting a Marvel fact. In order to give those that would suggest a winner some reference.

btw. For the onlookers, that's what the IG was in Jim Starlin's eyes, ... God.

In his Marvel Age interview he reveals such ...

"The Infinity Gauntlet, a story that dealt with the idea of Thanos becoming God."

------------------------------------

Jim Starlin himself adds:

"I've done the good side of God and the bad side of God.

I've gone as far as I can with the Infinity Gauntlet" ...

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24435626_Starlin_GOD2.jpg

I also asked, then how the hell was the LT even a match for the IG?

Because the LT came as a direct representative of TOAA's power:

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/24435850_TOAA_above_IG2.jpg

"I represent forces that dwarf even your might ...

... my authority comes from on high."

... which by default made LT above God:

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24435628_TOAA_above_God.jpg

... "The Living Tribunal, the servant of the ONE who is above even Gods."

abhilegend
LT above God?

laughing out loud

Superman XX5
"Power of God" "will of god" etc just sound like meaningless hyperbole. Unless they have a God level feat like destroying the whole omniverse.

Cogito
Well, Lucifer had absolutely no problem manipulating the sum total of Michael's energy... Which literally IS the power of God... Which literally IS as infinite as energy can get.

Raphael: "Michael is a vessel for the Divine Power. If he dies --if that vessel cracks-- the worlds will be scoured clean of life. There will be nothing left.":

Michael: "There is a power within me. The Dunamis Demiurgos. God's power. When I die, it will pour out of me and overwhelm everything that exists.":

God: "Michael Demiurgos --spark that expands forever-- ocean of power with no shore.":

"Examine your own substance. Or that of anything you see --stars, stones, water, air-- look close enough and you will see Michael's will working there."

"He is the Demiurge. God chose him as his second. Now, as God's mark fades and creation falters, Michael renews it moment by moment. He writes God's name afresh on every atom of existence.":

All of that being said, Lucifer effortlessly warped the totality of Michael's Demiurgic power --the literal/actual power of God-- into a physical creation of his own:
http://i.imgur.com/I31P8EQm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/bGDEFZDm.jpg http://i.imgur.com/C6mYkPUm.jpg
...He was also completely unfazed by energies of that magnitude(truly infinite energies) detonating in his face.

So yeah, in a PIS-free environment the IG isn't harming Lucifer unless he wants it to. This certainly doesn't degrade the IG, however. After all, Lucifer possesses infinite will--God's will(literally.) That's how he can do... What he does.

Great write up thumb up

One additional note: This is the closest we ever saw Lucifer to being fully powered, but even here he's still missing a couple feathers. Earlier he willingly depowered himself and after he was weakened by God's departure.

KuRuPT Thanosi

By the same token, Lucy could do absolutely nothing to Thanos with the IG unless he wanted him to.

This fight comes down to one thing for me. Lucy has far more low showings in vs. battles than Thanos... as well as Lucy hasn't beaten the amount of cosmics Thanos has in vs. battles. To me, that tips the scales in favor of Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lucifer casually.
Small gods from small universe and all that shit.

mmm

Lucy low showings and shit vs. showings for the loss

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up he has been doing it for years though, croped scans, out of context (and wrongly understood) quotes, spamming different scans of different timelines to "enhance" a word etc. Just to "enforce" his biased cosmic hierarchy upon others. Old Rabbits can't drop bad habits, or so.

Ignore function is the way to go.

At least we have True Debaters on kmc like Brother Galan, Brother Juntai or Brother Board Walker

Galan is one of the best. Juntai is good as well. Even having Boardwalker in the same breathe as Galan or even Juntai is hilarious. I'd be like adding you in there with them.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Juntai

He just smiles and convinces Thanos to give up the gauntlet, and let himself be killed.

Do tell me, who are the most powerful people he's beaten in vs. fight? Once we establish that.. we'll go into who he's lost to and been unable to beat.

CortSether
Thanos will destroy Lucy's bar in LA, which will cause him to curse his father and commit suicide.

Thanos wins.

Mindset
LT above God?

laughing out loud He's above your God.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Zack M
Try not to be stupid and bias and the same time, thanksthumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
Great write up thumb up

One additional note: This is the closest we ever saw Lucifer to being fully powered, but even here he's still missing a couple feathers. Earlier he willingly depowered himself and after he was weakened by God's departure. thumb up

A few more tidbits...

Morpheus comments on Lucifer's power:
http://i.imgur.com/6lvKAX8.png

In fact, Morpheus was terrified of Lucifer when they encountered one another in Hell:
http://i.imgur.com/hH2zU8g.jpg

We know that Death herself has no claim on Lucifer:
http://i.imgur.com/98pbmJV.jpg

A nearly powerless Lucifer also killed Fenris:
http://i.imgur.com/nj6sylJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IiH7plq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9uHsOib.jpg

And Fenris, like the Endless, was a conceptual being, who literally embodied ruin and destruction:
http://i.imgur.com/XrgUREH.jpg

Ultimately, Lucifer also escaped God's plan:
http://i.imgur.com/ybTHT0f.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TtCGRIV.jpg
...Which means he subverted Destiny's 'scope' as well

So yeah, it's safe to say that Lucifer was well above the Endless, who are multiversal themselves.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Galan is one of the best. Juntai is good as well. Even having Boardwalker in the same breathe as Galan or even Juntai is hilarious. I'd be like adding you in there with them.

Oh wow, don't worry you are on the level of Quan, there is nothing lower than this, so thanks wink.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So... who are the top people Lucy has beaten in a vs. battle?

Mr Master
Is it true Magus with an incomplete IG blew up the Multiverse in a battle vs merged Eternity/Infinity?

And then Warlock had to fix that mess when he re-warped reality?

And years later in a GOTG issue,
Dr Strange noticed residual effects across "Time" from the Infinity War
1000+ years in the Future exiting another Universe aka Reality-691?

Anyone? ... Is this true? ... srugdoped

Galan007
Is it true Magus with an incomplete IG blew up the Multiverse in a battle vs merged Eternity/Infinity?

And then Warlock had to fix that mess when he re-warped reality?

And years later in a GOTG issue,
Dr Strange noticed residual effects across "Time" from the Infinity War
1000+ years in the Future exiting another Universe aka Reality-691?

Anyone? ... Is this true? ... srugdoped
Not exactly.

Here's the battle between Warlock and Magus /w/ Incomplete IG, from Fantastic Four #370(I know you've seen it, because you've cropped panels from it in the past):
http://i.imgur.com/8ZKRRmz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rauUYBY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iI8PZOp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ocy5z37.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UPBSMwq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kscdC4V.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fUY5gPR.jpg

But yes, in GotG #33, Strange notes that he can see/sense/feel the residual time-ripples generated from the above scuffle:
http://i.imgur.com/A8Kx5qc.jpg

This is similar(in a sense) to the 'actuality ripple' Thanos generated when he possessed the IG.

dynamix
"block level" lol! never heard that before

Mr Master

Here's the battle between Warlock and Magus /w/ Incomplete IG,
from Fantastic Four #370(I know you've seen it,
because you've cropped panels from it in the past):

I forgot about this. True, but nothing looking that sweet. Digital, ... I love em.

But yes, in GotG #33,
Strange notes that he can see/sense/feel the residual time-ripples generated from the above scuffle:

Interesting observation.

But there's another hidden portrayal that elaborates on the details of the extent of what happened. smile

Those time-ripples are being noted around the GotG universe which is an alternate reality 1000 years in the future.

And Dr Strange also used them as a guide home:

... so the time-ripples extended across many universes. perhaps all.

Interesting.

That may have come from this part of their battle:

When Warlock and Magus struggled over the Incomplete IG, a confrontation spanning Countless "Physical Planes" (universeS)

... very interesting ... (imo though, it was when Eternity/Infinity joined and all hell broke loose)

-----------------------------------------------------

Kavanagh (MoonKnight writer) told us: Magus/Warlock battle was for the fate of the entire Multiverse.

... "cataclysmic events elsewhere seal the fate of the entire Multiverse"

We're given further clarification with another on panel illustration that their struggle was Multiversal ...

.... because they ended up at "the farthest edges of the Multiverse:"

Where "Reality explodes!

That's when Eternity/Infinity joined the fun.

This must've meant the Multiverse exploding because from the farthest edges of the Multiverse,
the 616 Universe was destroyed in the crescendo of the battle,
and then remade by incomplete IG/Warlock:

I remember what Jim Starlin said when Magus's incomplete IG first functioned:

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t/24445191_Actuality.jpg

"A moment's difference and the fate of an entire Actuality changes"

... that's also interesting ...

Because remember these guys who could care less about the 616 Universe's destruction?

An obvious representation of Multiversal embodiments on Starlin's part?

He called them, ... an Actuality!

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/18604250_ET_doesnt_care_about_616-2.jpg http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/18604251_ET_doesnt_care_about_616-3.jpg

"Before you stands the embodiment of Actuality" (Eternity and Infinity)

All very interesting. stoned

Galan007
That may have come from this part of their battle:

When Warlock and Magus struggled over the Incomplete IG, a confrontation spanning Countless "Physical Planes" (universeS)

... very interesting ... (imo though, it was when Eternity/Infinity joined and all hell broke loose) I know you have been reminded of this before, but those cropped panels are quite misleading to those who haven't read the comic for themselves.

Here's the entire segment of that page:
http://i.imgur.com/5U7YlSz.png
"A desperate battle fought across countless physical and astral planes! For the fate of the UNIVERSE!" (singular)

Whole page:

The same type of distinction was made a few pages later in the very same issue:
http://i.imgur.com/MVpmaFu.png
Reed suggests shifting into an alternate plane of reality as a means of escape. Galactus notes that doing so would only delay the inevitable, as the destruction of himself, and the rest of the UNIVERSE (singular), is imminent.

Whole page:
http://i.imgur.com/CUg4cxd.jpg

We're given further clarification with another on panel illustration that their struggle was Multiversal ...

.... because they ended up at "the farthest edges of the Multiverse:"

Where "Reality explodes!

That's when Eternity/Infinity joined the fun.

This must've meant the Multiverse exploding because from the farthest edges of the Multiverse,
the 616 Universe was destroyed in the crescendo of the battle,
and then remade by incomplete IG/Warlock:

Whole scene:
http://i.imgur.com/ahiL25J.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Zf3OHPX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vj5TAfv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rJcqTFM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PfJRPF5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jmoe8kf.jpg

As mentioned in the first scan: the battle between Warlock and Magus was taking place at "the farthest edges of the multiverse", but as the last scan states: the UNIVERSE (singular) was in danger of being "rent asunder."

ie. The first scan refers to location. The last scan refers to the scope of destruction. Imo.

But yeah, some scenes are definitely more ambiguous than others. thumb up

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Cropped scans ftw

Mr Master

I know you have been reminded of this before
but those cropped panels are quite misleading to those who haven't read the comic for themselves.
I'm gonna throw that back at ya now.

So Mxy fixed nothing more than a single Dimension in Emperor Joker's arc?

And .. it took him 5 Hours to do so.

That's what was stated at the end. Regardless that you see more being done by Mxy due to logic.

"Logic" ... cause nothing was stated about Mxy touching even an atom outside Superman's universe.

I guess "logic" concerning Marvel doesn't work. sad

Mr Master

"A desperate battle fought across countless physical and astral planes! For the fate of the UNIVERSE!" (singular)
Whole page:

Reed suggests shifting into an alternate plane of reality as a means of escape. Galactus notes that doing so would only delay the inevitable, as the destruction of himself, and the rest of the UNIVERSE (singular), is imminent.
Whole page:
Interesting.

So, in some mysterious way, the affect of Magus/Warlock battling and then Eternity/Infinity joining
was swirling around the Alternate Reality (691) 1000+ Years in the Future.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24486020_IG_Entire_Multiverse5.jpg

"Time ripples ... a residual effect left over from the Infinity War.
That explains how Guardians will return to their Alternate Future while I arrive in my own Timeline"

The "Ripples" stretched across all Time it seems. That's so many universeS!

Dr Strange and GOTG used them as a guide to travel across who knows how many universeS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you reconcile that if all that was affected was a single universe? no expression

Whole scene:
1) ... http://i.imgur.com/ahiL25J.jpg
2) ... http://i.imgur.com/Zf3OHPX.jpg
3) ... http://i.imgur.com/vj5TAfv.jpg
4) ... http://i.imgur.com/rJcqTFM.jpg
5) ... http://i.imgur.com/PfJRPF5.jpg
6) ... http://i.imgur.com/jmoe8kf.jpg

As mentioned in the first scan: the battle between Warlock and Magus was taking place at "the farthest edges of the MULTIVERSE",
but as the last scan states: the UNIVERSE (singular) was in danger of being "rent asunder."
Scan 1 ... details where they are when "Reality explodes" (edges of the MULTIVERSE)

I'm confused how only 616 was destroyed from way out there. hm

------------------------------------------------------

Scans 2 and 4 - 5 are completely meaningless. But I won't call it "misleading."

Scan 3, is referring to the 616 reality ending, and somehow they're still alive. (Warlock/IG remake)

Scan 6, Kavanagh tells us 616 was destroyed and via Reed highlights how Warlock fixed everything.

But you realize Kavanagh is specifying that reality (even IN a universe rent asunder)
cause that's the reality being entered by the FF at that precise moment.
Kavanagh goes on via Reed and Sue and says:

"Warlock used IG to restore reality" ... "Or at-least what passes for it around here"

Exactly ... "Reality" ... is not the same in every universe. thumb up

ie. The first scan refers to location.

The last scan refers to the scope of destruction. Imo.
Interesting, so from "the farthest edges of the MULTIVERSE" ... only 616 explodes.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/24486118_ahiL25J.jpg

So, you're saying that singular 616 Eternity/Infinity were dancing with Magus at the edges of the MULITIVERSE? ...

(WAY outside their own universe)

... and not only that, but they EXPLODED Reality from WAY out there, but only 616 got touched?

-------------------------------------------------

*** I disagree, completely good friend.

The Dr Strange portrayal makes the case for me, imo.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I know you have been reminded of this before, but those cropped panels are quite misleading to those who haven't read the comic for themselves.

http://i.imgur.com/5U7YlSz.png

Whole page:

http://i.imgur.com/MVpmaFu.png

Whole page:

Whole scene:
http://i.imgur.com/ahiL25J.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Zf3OHPX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vj5TAfv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rJcqTFM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PfJRPF5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jmoe8kf.jpg

As mentioned in the first scan: the battle between Warlock and Magus was taking place at "the farthest edges of the multiverse", but as the last scan states: the UNIVERSE (singular) was in danger of being "rent asunder."

ie. The first scan refers to location. The last scan refers to the scope of destruction. Imo.

But yeah, some scenes are definitely more ambiguous than others. thumb up

thumb up

laughing

Galan007
I'm gonna throw that back at ya now.

So Mxy fixed nothing more than a single Dimension in Emperor Joker's arc?

And .. it took him 5 Hours to do so.

That's what was stated at the end. Regardless that you see more being done by Mxy due to logic.

"Logic" ... cause nothing was stated about Mxy touching even an atom outside Superman's universe.

I guess "logic" concerning Marvel doesn't work. sad The hell?

You're obviously upset that I pointed out your misleading cropped panels, and are bringing up an entirely unrelated topic as a means of lashing out. That's fine. If you'd like to go there, we can. smile

Mxy fixed the universe after Joker warped the crap out of it, yes. I have NEVER argued otherwise, nor have I cropped scans in an effort to purposefully mislead people into thinking otherwise. All I have ever said is that Emperor Joker possessed multiversal/multidimensional INFLUENCE... Because he did. On-panel feats/statements prove this.

Why did it take Mxy 5 hours to fix Joker's mess? Because Joker's unadept manipulations of reality tore the fundamental fabric of existence so extensively that the damage was nearly irreversible. On-panel feats/statements also prove this.

So can we move on now, or would would like to continue talking about an irrelevant topic? smile

Interesting.

So, in some mysterious way, the affect of Magus/Warlock battling and then Eternity/Infinity joining
was swirling around the Alternate Reality (691) 1000+ Years in the Future.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24486020_IG_Entire_Multiverse5.jpg

"Time ripples ... a residual effect left over from the Infinity War.
That explains how Guardians will return to their Alternate Future while I arrive in my own Timeline"

The "Ripples" stretched across all Time it seems. That's so many universeS!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you reconcile that if all that was affected was a single universe? no expression

Scan 1 ... details where they are when "Reality explodes" (edges of the MULTIVERSE)

I'm confused how only 616 was destroyed from way out there. hm

Scans 2 and 4 - 5 are completely meaningless. But I won't call it "misleading."

Scan 3, is referring to the 616 reality ending, and somehow they're still alive. (Warlock/IG remake)

Scan 6, Kavanagh tells us 616 was destroyed and via Reed highlights how Warlock fixed everything.

But you realize Kavanagh is specifying that reality (even IN a universe rent asunder)
cause that's the reality being entered by the FF at that precise moment.
Kavanagh goes on via Reed and Sue and says:

"Warlock used IG to restore reality" ... "Or at-least what passes for it around here"

Exactly ... "Reality" ... is not the same in every universe. thumb up

Interesting, so from "the farthest edges of the MULTIVERSE" ... only 616 explodes.

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t1/24486118_ahiL25J.jpg

So, you're saying that singular 616 Eternity/Infinity were dancing with Magus at the edges of the MULITIVERSE? ...

(WAY outside their own universe)

... and not only that, but they EXPLODED Reality from WAY out there, but only 616 got touched?

*** I disagree, completely good friend.

The Dr Strange portrayal makes the case for me, imo. I sequentially posted the full(key word) scans/statements that you did not... Directly from the comics in question. That isn't misleading, lol. To the contrary, that is simply giving the full context behind the entire scene.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter to me whether the Warlock/Magus feat was universal or multiversal--Lucifer still wins regardless. However, I did feel the need to point out that the word "UNIVERSE"(singular) was explicitly used in a few of the scans you posted. Whether or not you agree is your prerogative. thumb up

Mr Master
The hell?

You're obviously upset that I pointed out your misleading cropped panels, and are bringing up an entirely unrelated topic as a means of lashing out. That's fine. If you'd like to go there, we can.
no expression ... Don't tell me how I feel friend to deflect my proof. "Misleading blah, blah" laughing out loud

Mxy fixed the universe after Joker warped the crap out of it, yes. I have NEVER argued otherwise, nor have I cropped scans in an effort to purposefully mislead people into thinking otherwise. All I have ever said is that Emperor Joker possessed multiversal/multidimensional INFLUENCE... Because he did. On-panel feats/statements prove this.
All I have ever said was that Magus/Warlock/Eternity-Infinity finally resulted in the destruction of the MULTIVERSE.

Because that's what's on panel.

Unless we're to believe that from the "farthest edges of the MULTIVERSE" only 616 was affected. no expression

Why did it take Mxy 5 hours to fix Joker's mess? Because Joker's unadept manipulations of reality tore the fundamental fabric of existence so extensively that the damage was nearly irreversible. On-panel feats/statements also prove this.
So in the end, stated on panel, it took Mxy 5 Hours to fix a single Dimension/Universe.

But if we look at the whole picture (other books of the arc) we realize there's more to it. Which I agree.

This is no different than my case.

So can we move on now, or would would like to continue talking about an irrelevant topic?
So long as we apply these philosophies to both companies.

Same thing with Elaine,
if you only read that single book where the Universe ends, you would never imagine there was more to it.

I sequentially posted the full(key word) scans/statements that you did not... Directly from the comics in question. That isn't misleading, lol. To the contrary, that is simply giving the full context behind the entire scene.
The scans I said were meaningless, ... were. The other scans were addressed.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter to me whether the Warlock/Magus feat was universal or multiversal--Lucifer still wins regardless.
An unprovable opinion, but respected.

However, I did feel the need to point out that the word "UNIVERSE"(singular) was explicitly used in a few of the scans you posted.
The term "MULTIVERSE" was also used. ... I guess, we should toss a coin?

Whether or not you agree is your prerogative likewise. thumb up

btw. You didn't address my points concerning major discrepancies in your "universal" view of the action.

Galan007
An unprovable opinion, but respected. It is absolutely a provable opinion if you're willing to use a bit of common sense.

As I said earlier: Lucifer possesses truly infinite will. This enabled him warp/mold the sum total of God's truly infinite Demiurgic energies to his whim. I know you're familiar with the 'levels of infinity' concept that exists in comics. This is an important concept here, because God's energies obviously represent THE absolute greatest 'level of infinity' that can exist. Period. Lucifer's power of will is equally as infinite.

In a nutshell: God's energies > IG's energies. So if Lucifer commanded the former, logic dictates that he can command the latter as well... Much easier, in fact.

btw. You didn't address my points concerning major discrepancies in your "universal" view of the action. I merely reiterated what was stated on the pages of the comic book. No more, no less. Whether or not you agree is your prerogative. thumb up

leonidas
In a nutshell: God's energies > IG's energies. So if Lucifer commanded the former, logic dictates that he can command the latter as well... Much easier, in fact.

all this for what has always been a pretty obvious conclusion imo.

Mr Master

Sure I did
Nah. But I'll let you live.

btw. The scan you put up where Galactus says that even an Alternate reality is no escape.
Galactus and heroes were not in 616 when he said that.
They were like over 100 universeS away from 616. thumb up

Lucifer possesses truly infinite will. This enabled him warp the sum total of God's truly infinite energies, to his whim. I know you're familiar with the 'levels of infinity' concept that exists in comics. This is an important concept here, because God's energies obviously represent the absolute greatest 'level of infinity' that can exist. Period.

In a nutshell: God's energies>>>IG's energies. If Lucifer commanded the former, logic dictates that he can command the latter as well.
But according to the Infinity Gauntlet creator (Jim Starlin) ... IG = God too.

So much so that even TOAA's power was in question of being able to defeat it.

TOAA > GOD's energies

Since TOAA creates "infinite energy Gods" with the stroke of a pencil.

That speaks volumes of just how far up the bar the IG was.

------------------------------------------------

Let ask you something:

If the Presence attacks Lucifer, do you think Lucifer deflects the attack by controlling it?

Galan007
facepalm

This discussion just crossed the threshold of ridiculousness that I can tolerate. I'm done.

If anyone else has questions, though, feel free to ask. thumb up

Mr Master
facepalm ... Get personal when you can't counter. Cool. stoned

In a nutshell: God's energies > IG's energies.
In DC comics perhaps.

But in Marvel comics ... Warlock and the Infinity Watch#1,

... that was actually depicted/portrayed as an uncertainty.

You know the story, let me know if I need to post the scans.

CortSether
Why are DC fans so salty when it comes to Marvel characters having feats?

Galan007
Because DC feats are ignored in favor of laughably biased "Marvel God > DC God" arguments?

Mr Master

In a nutshell: God's energies > IG's energies.

So if Lucifer commanded the former,

logic dictates that he can command the latter as well...

Much easier, in fact.
Your "logic" is one sided friend. There's no nutshell here.

I command TOAA's power (truly God's energies) and I'm more powerful than you:

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24486938_W2.jpg

"An assertion yet to be proven"

--------------------------------------------

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24486937_W1.jpg

"Judge ... a representative of a power above myself ... hard to believe. I am omnipotence."

The LT itself knew it would be a major battle to possibly defeat Warlock.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t/24486939_W3.jpg

Adam: "Your duty ... forcibly separate the Gems from my person."

LT: "Such a confrontion would lay waste to this Reality"

That's the LT packing TOAA's power and still ... stoned

Whether or not you agree is your prerogative. thumb up

But there's no way in hell Lucy is beating this IG "easily," ... if at all.

Galan007
Since we're reposting scans for no reason...

Lucifer had absolutely no problem manipulating the sum total of Michael's energy... Which literally IS the power of God... Which literally IS as infinite as energy can get.

Do people just not understand the context behind what Lucifer did there..? Manipulating the totality of God's power to one's whim is as uber as a feat can get. Period. LT questioning his power against the IG's is definitely not on par with the feat Lucifer actually preformed in the above scene... It's just not.

leonidas
aside from that, all we know is lt represented a higher power. god? maybe. it's also a faulty assumption to state that lt had "god's power". at no point, anywhere, is that stated, nor is it said that lt was SUPPLIED with power. representing a higher power=/=possesses said 'higher powers' power. hell, that 'higher power' could be seen now to be the beyonders. laughing out loud regardless, lt never even said he represents a power that is INFINITE. and if the power he represents truly DID dwarf the IG, and that power was being...'supplied? accessed??' by lt (never stated or shown) then surely lt would have had no doubt he could take the IG, no? so, lt either...doesn't know wth he's talking about when it comes to this 'higher power', or....he really did NOT have access to that same might, in which case the whole analogy falls to sh!t.

on the flip side, god is explicitly stated in the case of lucifer, INFINITE power is mentioned by name, and SEEN on panel as it birthed a multiverse.

again, this isn't about bias, nor is it complicated. in one case, things need to be read INTO the issue, in the other case, everything is there, in black and white, on panel.

debating the supremacy of one supreme being over another is in all ways, asinine.

Mr Master
I luvs opinions. stoned

I also never stated that any supreme being was above another in this thread.

Enjoy my posts too old friend, cause assuming what I'm saying based on the replies of another, can be asinine.

Zack M

Lucifer had absolutely no problem manipulating the sum total of Michael's energy... Which literally IS the power of God... Which literally IS as infinite as energy can get.

Do people just not understand the context behind what Lucifer did there..? Manipulating the totality of God's power to one's whim is as uber as a feat can get. Period. LT questioning his power against the IG's is definitely not on par with the feat Lucifer actually preformed in the above scene... It's just not.

thumb up

Mr Master

Ironic, when right now only you're "re-posting for no reason."

I reposted one excerpt from one scan from the previous page.

The other Two scans were never posted in this thread.

Let's keep up shall we.

And the scans are completely relevant.

Lucifer had absolutely no problem manipulating the sum total of Michael's energy...
Which literally IS the power of God...
Which literally IS as infinite as energy can get.
The Living Tribunal was representing the power of TOAA.

Which literally IS as infinite as power can get.

Next.

Lucifer effortlessly warped the totality of Michael's Demiurgic power --
the literal/actual power of God

The IG challenged the power of TOAA.

The power of TOAA can not effortlessly defeat the IG.

Reality would be destroyed in a confrontation before it can possibly win.

...He was also completely unfazed by energies of that
magnitude(truly infinite energies) detonating in his face.
There are many who do not see that as a durability feat.

Like in Marvel, several no-bodies have survived the ultimate Big Bang with out a scratch.

If they're linked to the Big Bang, they're immune to its affects? Like Lucifer?

At-least it seems, who the hell knows.

Yep, in a PIS-free environment Lucifer isn't harming Thanos unless he wants him to.
This certainly doesn't degrade Lucifer, however.
After all, the IG possesses enough power to challenge TOAA's power to an arduous battle. (literally)

That's how Warlock can stand up to the power of TOAA.

Do people just not understand the context behind what Adam did there?

Challenging TOAA's power. And TOAA's power not being able to just stomp Adam.

Lucifer shaping a universe or "multiverse" is definitely not on par with the context of the LT scene.

*note: If TOAA's power is being taken lightly here, I'll do the same with the Presence's energies.

Cogito

The Living Tribunal does not represent the full power of TOAA.

See: HOTU, Beyonders

Insane Titan

See: HOTU, Beyonders He does if he allows it.

Mr Master

See: HOTU, Beyonders
I know the HOTI well, thanx. That's over a decade after the facts.

"Beyonders?" ... Thanos/IG already violated their unbelievable Realm and they did nothing. smile
Originally posted by Insane Titan

He does if he allows it.
thumb up ...

Why can't some accept that the IG in Starlin's original portrayal was that of GOD! Simple.

I posted the freain official Marvel Age interview. Quoted.

On Panel during the story, don't know how many times both Thanos and Adam were labeled "God."

Galan007
Ironic, when right now only you're "re-posting for no reason."

I reposted one excerpt from one scan from the previous page.

The other Two scans were never posted in this thread.

Let's keep up shall we.

And the scans are completely relevant.

Next.

The IG challenged the power of TOAA.

The power of TOAA can not effortlessly defeat the IG.

Reality would be destroyed in a confrontation before it can possibly win.

There are many who do not see that as a durability feat.

Like in Marvel, several no-bodies have survived the ultimate Big Bang with out a scratch.

If they're linked to the Big Bang, they're immune to its affects? Like Lucifer?

At-least it seems, who the hell knows.

Yep, in a PIS-free environment Lucifer isn't harming Thanos unless he wants him to.
This certainly doesn't degrade Lucifer, however.
After all, the IG possesses enough power to challenge TOAA's power to an arduous battle. (literally)

That's how Warlock can stand up to the power of TOAA.

Do people just not understand the context behind what Adam did there?

Challenging TOAA's power. And TOAA's power not being able to just stomp Adam.

Lucifer shaping a universe or "multiverse" is definitely not on par with the context of the LT scene.

*note: If TOAA's power is being taken lightly here, I'll do the same with the Presence's energies. Ah, this little thing you do where you try to flip my statements against me is cute(in a childish/trollish sort of way.) Some things never change. thumb up

Anyway, so you believe that LT questioning whether or not he possessed the power to take the IG by force somehow puts the IG on par with a character who EFFORTLESSLY WARPED THE SUM TOTAL OF GOD'S ENERGY ON PANEL..?

Good Lord(no pun intended.) Not only is this rationale completely biased and illogical, but it makes no sense at all. none

Time-Immemorial
I luvs opinions. stoned

Enjoy my posts too old friend, cause assuming what I'm saying based on the replies of another, can be asinine.

You been caught numerous times lying and cropping scans, you don't have a leg to stand on anymore, just give up.thumb up

Mr Master
This is wondrous, a third troll lands on the Mr M hater wagon. I luv it.

I won't report u for lying, I rather u just keep swallowing my children in your dreams.

Ah, this little thing you do where you try to flip my statements against me is cute(in a childish/trollish sort of way.) Some things never change.

Anyway, so you believe that LT questioning whether or not he possessed the power to take the IG by force somehow puts the IG on par with a character who

You devolving into a prick when cornered is one of those "things that never change." But I still liuv u. thumb up

Anyway, Whatever on the ridiculous caps to be heard OUT LOUD! laughing

Rationale this, that, lala, meh. ... yip yap .. stick to comics son.

Simple ... THE INFINITY GAUNTLET WAS THE POWER OF GOD! ...... IT WAS GOD.

Can Lucifer defeat DC's GOD? ... or just use his power to shape things? (this isn't like a, "purpose" thing is it?)

In Marvel, only the power of TOAA could possibly beat classic IG. thumb up

TOAA is something greater than GOD!

The personal attack out of fear of looking wrong I can wipe my ass with.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think it should be a rule that only full pages and dialogues should be posted. No offense but cropped scans are just misleading.

Time-Immemorial
Typical troll, gets caught lying and cropping scans, then calls everyone else a troll who calls him outlaughing out loud

Mr Master
Still trolling! Damn dogs, u step in here just to add shit to the debate.

Prove I got caught doing anything ... u waste of thread space.

Also, learn the meaning of "cropping" simpleton.

EVERYONE up in here uses detailed "crops" from time to time to make a point.

So how those kids taste?

Galan007
You devolving into a prick when corneredI seem to have struck a nerve?

Exactly what point do you think you've "cornered" me on? I show you Lucifer effortlessly warping the totality the Supreme Being's power, and your retort is simply "Oh yeah, well TOAA > God!!!"

If that's how you define "cornering" me, then I suppose you've done an excellent job. laughing out loud

THE INFINITY GAUNTLET WAS THE POWER OF GOD! ...... IT WAS GOD

TOAA is something greater than GOD! I couldn't help but laugh here.

Starlin called Thanos /w/ CCU "God"
Starlin called the Infinity Being "God"
Starlin called Thanos /w/ IG "God"
Starlin called Magus /w/ Incomplete IG "God"
Starlin called Goddess /w/ CCUs "God"
Starlin called Thanos /w/ THOTI "God"

But yes, act like an IG-wielder was literally(not figuratively) THE God, on par with DC's Supreme Being, "cuz Starlin said so!!!" I mean, if an IG-wielder was literally God, then Thanos /w/ THOTI must have been, what? God^2? Lol.

The personal attack out of fear of looking wrong I can wipe my ass with. You realize you've proven nothing at all, right? Like, honestly, nothing. All you've done is ignore the feats presented, in favor of cherry-picked/over-exaggerated statements.

But again: that's your prerogative. smile

Time-Immemorial
Still trolling! Damn dogs, u step in here just to add shit to the debate.

Prove I got caught doing anything ... u waste of thread space.

Also, learn the meaning of "cropping" simpleton.

EVERYONE up in here uses detailed "crops" from time to time to make a point.

So how those kids taste?

Ironic, you whining about Galan making personal attacks when he barely said anything, and now you just flaming to flame.

Typical troll hypocrite.

You are a joke, Mr.thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Typical troll, gets caught lying and cropping scans, then calls everyone else a troll who calls him outlaughing out loud

Why even bother, people like that, like quan, are best put on ignore. However, the problem with cropped scans will remain.

Time-Immemorial
Why even bother, people like that, like quan, are best put on ignore. However, the problem with cropped scans will remain.

I enjoy watching him flip out after getting caught, then divulging into personal attacks which he just previously bitched and complained about.

Mr Master
So, basically, your purpose here is troll me?

You haven't added jack shit to this debate except for accusing me of off-topic gobbledygook.

I noticed you joined several months ago. What are ya, a new sock?

I seem to have struck a nerve?

Exactly what point do you think you've "cornered" me on? I show you Lucifer effortlessly warping the totality the Supreme Being's power, and your retort is simply "Oh yeah, well TOAA > God!!!"

If that's how you define "cornering" me, then I suppose you've done an excellent job.
facepalm

I shattered a nerve. You showed me whatever, I showed you many scans too.
You compartmentalizing that into "TOAA > God!!!" is your limited perception of my posts I guess.

This had nothing to do with Lucifer vs Thanos initially, (still don't care)
I just decided to have fun with that since u just ignored
a bunch of stuff I highlighted concerning Magus/Adam multiversal feat.

I couldn't help but laugh here.

Starlin called Thanos /w/ CCU "God"
Starlin called the Infinity Being "God"
Starlin called Thanos /w/ IG "God"
Starlin called Magus /w/ Incomplete IG "God"
Starlin called Goddess /w/ CCUs "God"
Starlin called Thanos /w/ THOTI "God"
Thanos/CCU was limited to "universal" literally stated on panel.
Infinity Being is the power of the Infinity Gauntlet.
Thanos/IG was God.
Magus/IG was nigh-God but the story had us thinking otherwise until the end.
Goddess/CCUs God? ... Don't recall. Do recall Starlin literally telling us via Surfer IG > Goddess' CCUs.
THOTI (a decade later) was the new level of ultimate God.

Anything else? yawn

But yes, act like an IG-wielder was literally(not figuratively) THE God, on par with DC's Supreme Being, "cuz Starlin said so!!!" I mean, if an IG-wielder was literally God, then Thanos /w/ THOTI must have been, what? God^2? Lol.
THOTI was over a decade later.

Again, try and keep up. ... or just continue your attempts at humor to deflect.

You realize you've proven nothing at all, right? Like, honestly, nothing. All you've done is ignore the feats presented, in favor of cherry-picked/over-exaggerated statements.

But again: that's your prerogative.
And finally, gibberish.

Time-Immemorial
Galan>>>>>>>>>>>Lob>=Mr. Masterbater

CortSether
Galan>>>>>>>>>>>Lob>=Mr. Masterbater

Me >>>>>>>>>>>> You

Zack M
Mxy>>>>>>>Shuma.

Galan007
Galan>>>>>>>>>>>Lob>=Mr. Masterbater He'll probably report you, just so you know. sad

Galan007
I shattered a nerve. This made me lol.

"Shattered a nerve." My goodness. facepalm

You showed me whatever, I showed you many scans too.
You compartmentalizing that into "TOAA > God!!!" is your limited perception of my posts I guess.You did post several scans. None of which imply that the IG is on par with Lucifer.

But yes, "TOAA>God!!!" was the meat & potatoes behind most of your recent posts. I can repost them if you'd like..?

This had nothing to do with Lucifer vs Thanos initially, (still don't care)
I just decided to have fun with that since u just ignored
a bunch of stuff I highlighted concerning Magus/Adam multiversal feat.Get off that high-horse for a second and be honest... If you really 'didn't care' about the outcome, you wouldn't be defending the IG so vehemently, with claims like: "TOAA>God!!!" Lol.

Thanos/CCU was limited to "universal" literally stated on panel.
Infinity Being is the power of the Infinity Gauntlet.
Thanos/IG was God.
Magus/IG was nigh-God but the story had us thinking otherwise until the end.
Goddess/CCUs God? ... Don't recall. Do recall Starlin literally telling us via Surfer IG > Goddess' CCUs.

Anything else? http://i.imgur.com/jDEYwbZ.jpg

THOTI (a decade later) was the new level of ultimate God.I'm sure you don't realize how utterly ridiculous this sounds..?

If THOTI = God > IG, then the latter was obviously never "God" to begin with. Not literally, at least. How can you be so blind to something so glaringly obvious?

Again, try and keep up. ... or just continue your attempts at humor to deflect.I haven't deflected anything, actually. I have addressed all of your 'points' that have pertained to the battle at hand. Your anger has blinded you.

Now this, however:
And finally, gibberish. This is the very definition of "deflection". smile

Mindset
Definitely have a case of shattered nerve syndrome.

Galan007
SNS isn't a condition you should make fun of, homo. thumb down

Mr Master

This made me lol.
I been lol since page 4.

"Shattered a nerve." My goodness.

You did post several scans. None of which imply that the IG is on par with Lucifer.
You claimed to have "hit a nerve" .. so I realized what I've done.

btw. I disagree.

But yes, "TOAA>God!!!" was the meat & potatoes behind most of your recent posts. I can repost them if you'd like..?
That was another issue.

We were debating Magus/Adam incomplete IG and the Multiversal feat.

Get off that high-horse for a second and be honest... If you really 'didn't care' about the outcome, you wouldn't be defending the IG so vehemently, with claims like: "TOAA>God!!!" Lol.
I could tell you the same drivel. Deflate your swollen head for a sec.

I was highlighting something of "interest." I even stated so several times. The Magus joint.
Somehow that swirled negatively into a debate concerning God crap. At this point, I was having fun.

The trolls are the ones that are a bit aggravating cause they're pointless.
You're not a troll to me at all, but you sometimes fall into a disrespectful mode. Like today.

I'm sure you don't realize how utterly ridiculous this sounds..?

If THOTI = God > IG, then the latter was obviously never "God" to begin with. Not literally, at least. How can you be so blind to something so glaringly obvious?
no expression ... The OP is specifically using "classic" Infinity Gauntlet.

Keep up. ... Also, you just can't help yourself to use derogatory language to get your point across.

I haven't deflected anything, actually. I have addressed all of your 'points' that have pertained to the battle at hand. Your anger has blinded you.
This is more gibberish.

Time-Immemorial
Crying at derogatory language while making insults at the same time.

You are a jokethumb up

Mr Master
He doesn't need your cyber hand job. Damn hop off his nuts. He's a big boy. A fireman.

The trolls are the ones that are a bit aggravating cause they're pointless

abhilegend
Yes, you are quite aggravating.

thumb up

Galan007
We were debating Magus/Adam incomplete IG and the Multiversal feat. ...A point I dropped long ago because, as I said then, it is entirely irrelevant. Universal and multiversal are meaningless words next to a character who warped the totality of Supreme Being's power to his whim.

... The OP is specifically using "classic" Infinity Gauntlet. Yes, I know. It doesn't change anything I just said. As Marvel: The End demonstrated: the IG never made its user "God". Not literally. THOTI, however, did(as noted by Thanos/Starlin.) So again: THOTI = God > 'classic' IG =/= God.

Easy, no?

Keep up. ... Also, you just can't help yourself to use derogatory language to get your point across. Um, what? Absolutely nothing I said in that post was derogatory. At all.

Stop being so emotional. thumb up

CortSether
Lucifer sucks. IG Thanos has this.

Mr Master

...A point I dropped long ago because, as I said then, it is entirely irrelevant. Universal and multiversal are meaningless words next to a character who warped the totality of Supreme Being's power to his whim.
But it was relevant at the time because an incomplete IG performed a Multiversal feat.
That's what I was proving. I get what Lucy did.
But the complete IG was "God" until retconned by Jim via the HOTI over a decade later.

So essentially, Lucy warped the equivalent to the IG power. But the question is, can Lucy defeat the Presence?

If the Presence uses his "supreme being power" against Lucy, what would happen iyo?

Yes, I know. It doesn't change anything I just said. As Marvel: The End
Are you fooling with me? So .. this isn't "classic" IG, ... this is retconned IG.

Nah, you gotta be joking. Ahh .. you almost had me there. stick out tongue

Um, what? Absolutely nothing I said in that post was derogatory. At all.

Stop being so emotional.
You're funny, seriously.

Stop being so condescending. thumb up

Galan007
But it was relevant at the time because an incomplete IG performed a Multiversal feat.
That's what I was proving. I get what Lucy did.
But the complete IG was "God" until retconned by Jim via the HOTI over a decade later. Nothing changes.

Again: THOTI = God > 'classic' IG =/= God. This is canon fact. Am I supposed to pretend like Marvel: The End doesn't exist, just to try and help your argument?

So essentially, Lucy warped the equivalent to the IG power. You are now trying to claim that the classic IG = DC's Supreme Being. I hope to God you're joking, because that is one of the dumbest, most biased things I have ever seen posted here. No offense, but it really is.

But the question is, can Lucy defeat the Presence?

If the Presence uses his "supreme being power" against Lucy, what would happen iyo? Impossible to know for sure. You're essentially asking if the Supreme Being can defeat his own infinite will(which is what Lucifer embodies.) It's just like asking: "can God create a boulder so heavy that he cannot lift it?"

The paradoxes ensue...

Are you fooling with me? So .. this isn't "classic" IG, ... this is retconned IG. none

http://s10.postimg.org/hwoi4qi5l/Untitled.png

=What I have been referencing the entire time. As you say: "keep up". smile

You're funny, seriously. Thanks for noticing. thumb up

zopzop

Impossible to know for sure. You're essentially asking if the Supreme Being can defeat his own infinite will(which is what Lucifer embodies.) It's just like asking: "can God create a boulder so heavy that he cannot lift it?"

The paradoxes ensue...
This makes ZERO sense. So if Lucifer's 'infinite will' is co-equal to DC's "supreme being", this means Michael's 'infinite power' is co-equal to DC's 'supreme being". This means DC has 3 separate co-equal omnipotents which is logical cluster****.

This can't be what's intended and it isn't. We know, going by on panel proof, that neither Lucifer or Michael are uncreated. Only DC's 'supreme being' is. This 'supreme being' created Michael, Lucifer, and everything else.

They CANNOT be equal to their maker. Common sense says Creator > created.

IF, and this is a big if, they are indeed meant to be equal to their maker, then by definition their maker is NOT omnipotent.

abhilegend
But Thanos is God.

With CCU.

With IG.

With HOTI.

Sise-neg is also God.

So is infinity being.

So is LT.

So is random character number 501.

Beyonder is above God.

laughing out loud

zopzop
But Thanos is God. with the HotU, yes

With CCU. retconned

With IG. retconned

With HOTI. yes

Sise-neg is also God. forgotten and possibly retconned by the HotU

So is infinity being. retconned

So is LT. never was

So is random character number 501. no comment

Beyonder is above God. retconned

laughing out loud
Vertigoverse's stupidity still stands though.

Galan007
This makes ZERO sense. So if Lucifer's 'infinite will' is co-equal to DC's "supreme being", this means Michael's 'infinite power' is co-equal to DC's 'supreme being". This means DC has 3 separate co-equal omnipotents which is logical cluster****.

This can't be what's intended and it isn't. We know, going by on panel proof, that neither Lucifer or Michael are uncreated. Only DC's 'supreme being' is. This 'supreme being' created Michael, Lucifer, and everything else.

They CANNOT be equal to their maker. Common sense says Creator > created.

IF, and this is a big if, they are indeed meant to be equal to their maker, then by definition their maker is NOT omnipotent. This is an interesting opinion, zop, because Mr M has said time and time again that LT was equal to TOAA when he encountered the IG.

Here's an example from this very thread:Originally posted by Mr Master
I command TOAA's power (truly God's energies) and I'm more powerful than you:

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24486938_W2.jpg

That's the LT packing TOAA's power and still ... stoned

So by your same logic, Marvel's TOAA would NOT be omnipotent... Or does that 'logic' only apply to DC? smile

zopzop
This is an interesting opinion, zop, because Mr M has said time and time again that LT was equal to TOAA when he encountered the IG.

Here's an example from this very thread:

So by your same logic, Marvel's TOAA would NOT be omnipotent... Or does that 'logic' only apply to DC? smile
The LT knew that Warlock would give up the IG without a fight. Next issue, Warlock all but admitted the LT > Classic IG.

Also, this wouldn't be the first time TOAA didn't come to the LT's aid, see the HotU incident. Or the Protege fiasco.

TOAA > any of his creations. Period.

abhilegend
Vertigoverse's stupidity still stands though.
So LT channeling TOAA power was still not powerful enough to beat IG.

So TOAA isn't omnipotent after all.

Galan007
The LT knew that Warlock would give up the IG without a fight. Next issue, Warlock all but admitted the LT > Classic IG.

Also, this wouldn't be the first time TOAA didn't come to the LT's aid, see the HotU incident. Or the Protege fiasco.

TOAA > any of his creations. Period. So you completely disagree with Mr M's interpretation of the power LT was packing in that scene.

That's all you had to say. thumb up

zopzop

Warlock admitted next issue LT > Classic IG. You can look it up yourself.

The LT is NOT TOAA. TOAA has no equals and has never been beaten. It doesn't even need to involve itself with the affairs of it's creation that's how far above them it is.

abhilegend
Warlock admitted next issue LT > Classic IG. You can look it up yourself.

The LT is NOT TOAA. TOAA has no equals and has never been beaten. It doesn't even need to involve itself with the affairs of it's creation that's how far above them it is.
Lo and behold, even Zop disagree with master.

zopzop
Lo and behold, even Zop disagree with master.
Not really. Starlin toned down his IG wanking in the very next issue when Warlock admitted the LT's power > IG.

Doesn't matter though, Thanos with the Classic IG would wreck Lucifer.

Mr Master
Nothing changes.

Again: THOTI = God > 'classic' IG =/= God. This is canon fact. Am I supposed to pretend like Marvel: The End doesn't exist, just to try and help your argument?
If this argument would be taking place in 2002 this cop-out would be moot.

Marvel: The End existed over a decade later. Starlin retconned details.

In any case, it doesn't change the facts of what was until then.

You are now trying to claim that the classic IG = DC's Supreme Being. I hope to God you're joking, because

that is one of the dumbest, most biased things I have ever seen posted here. No offense, but it really is.
That's what I'm talking about, this shit phuk approach you have to making your ideas prevalent.

Then you cry to mods when I bite back, hard. You spout dumb shit all the time, but I just respectfully disagree.

IG was GOD power, in it's true classic era.
TOAA's power would've destroyed reality confronting the IG before winning.

Impossible to know for sure. You're essentially asking if the Supreme Being can defeat his own infinite will(which is what Lucifer embodies.) It's just like asking: "can God create a boulder so heavy that he cannot lift it?"

The paradoxes ensue...
"Impossible to know for sure" ... means you believe Lucifer has any chance at all.

Imo, that's some dumb shit right there.

Damn, I just don't get the same orgasmic urge out of trying to put you down. You pull me in. I hate it.

What I have been referencing the entire time. As you say: "keep up".

You know now that I think of it, it doesn't matter. laughing

The HOTI is TOAA's power. So, it's quite understandable that it is above the IG.

TOAA > God ... swank

Mr Master

Yet, no one ever said that. Stop hating so much son and pay attention.

The LT would've won, but it would've been a monumental battle.

That's the crux of the matter. That's what's important. That's what's amazing.

Starlin toned down his IG wanking in the very next issue

when Warlock admitted the LT's power > IG.
Hey there good friend. I'm not sure that's accurate.

In the very next issue:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Adam is still the "Supreme Being" ...

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/24488392_W1.jpg

Adam has "Godhood"

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/24488393_W2.jpg

Adam is "Omnipotence"

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/24488394_W3.jpg

Adam is "Divinity" ... and "Infallible" due to "Omnipotence"

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/24488395_W4.jpg

Adam is "GOD" ... "Supremacy"

http://s6d7.turboimg.net/t/24488396_W5.jpg

"Master of All Time-Space-Power and Reality" ...

Mr Master

Starlin toned down his IG wanking in the very next issue when Warlock admitted the LT's power > IG.
You must be referring to this:

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24435628_TOAA_above_God.jpg

... "The Living Tribunal, the servant of the ONE who is above even Gods."

(Full Page for the haters) .. not u Zop.

As you can see, Adam is referring to TOAA, not to the LT. smile

TOAA > GOD ...

Now, as a direct representative of TOAA's power, yes, eventually, the LT would've won.

abhilegend
Yet, no one ever said that. Stop hating so much son and pay attention.

Stop trolling. Its power got retconned.

It never even existed in the first place.

So about the same as any great cosmic artifact like Worloggog.

Good. Because LT got killed by three beyonders. And IG exploded repelling just one universe.

Should have used that God level power then.

abhilegend
Not really. Starlin toned down his IG wanking in the very next issue when Warlock admitted the LT's power > IG.

Doesn't matter though, Thanos with the Classic IG would wreck Lucifer.
Only in master's dreams.

Lucifer would laugh at IG and explode it with universe level power.

thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
From the quotes and all. Is it just me or did a dimwit argued that TOAA > God (Marvel) = IG = God (Vertigo/DC). That's the only conclusion one cam draw from this biased pile of BS of a braindead child.

Anyway, i should not feed trolls. A question to the less biased folks, if you change a Universe and this of course changes the timeline, isn't this not still universal since the timeline is part of the U. Multiversal would be affecting Universes that exist at the very same moment with their ow timelines?

leonidas
I luvs opinions. stoned

i never said it was YOU who compared supreme beings. someone in the thread did make that comment however. don't be so defensive. wink

Galan007
If this argument would be taking place in 2002 this cop-out would be moot.

Marvel: The End existed over a decade later. Starlin retconned details.

In any case, it doesn't change the facts of what was until then. Cool. So like I said: you want me to pretend like Marvel: The End never happened in order to help your argument seem relevant. Gotcha. thumb up

That's what I'm talking about, this shit phuk approach you have to making your ideas prevalent.

Then you cry to mods when I bite back, hard. You spout dumb shit all the time, but I just respectfully disagree. Wow, I must have struck a rather large nerve here, lol. But yeah, this post is totally you "respectfully disagreeing" with me, lol. How like a child you are when people call you on some of the ridiculous BS you spout.

You: IG = DC's Supreme Being.
Me: That's stupid and biased(because it is.)
You: Go f*ck yourself!!! I hate you!!! RantRantRantRant!!!

It's comical. It really is. thumb up

TOAA's power would've destroyed reality confronting the IG before winning. The IG was never God. Not literally, like you're repetitively claiming. THOTI, however, actually did make its user God--as explicitly noted by Thanos/Starlin:
http://i.imgur.com/xP6OhNR.png
"Yes: GOD."

Again: THOTI = God > 'classic' IG =/= God.

Oh, wait. You're pretending like there is no HOTI, because you like to ignore/cherry-pick to suit your whims. Again, stupid and biased rationale. It really is. thumb up

"Impossible to know for sure" ... means you believe Lucifer has any chance at all.

Imo, that's some dumb shit right there.

Damn, I just don't get the same orgasmic urge out of trying to put you down. You pull me in. I hate it. Wow, that's the second nerve I struck pretty hard in one post, lol. Calm down. You're too young to be having panic attacks over comic books. thumb up

Anyway, your response tells me that you really have no clue what Lucifer/Michael are. If you did, you'd know exactly why it's not "dumb shit", lol... But yes, continue debating against things you know nothing about. I suppose if you rant about this enough, you'll convince *someone* that you actually comprehend the DC side, lol. thumb up

Mr Master

Stop trolling. Its power got retconned.

It never even existed in the first place.
facepalm

So about the same as any great cosmic artifact like Worloggog.
laughing

Good. Because LT got killed by three beyonders.

And IG exploded repelling just one universe.
no expression ... enough with the poppycock.

abhilegend
facepalm

laughing

no expression ... enough with the poppycock.
Did you shatter a nerve again?

Truth hurts, isn't it?

Galan007
Do you suffer from 'shattered nerve syndrome' too, abhi? Apparently I have been stricken by it as well. thumb up

From the quotes and all. Is it just me or did a dimwit argued that TOAA > God (Marvel) = IG = God (Vertigo/DC). That's exactly what he's arguing, unfortunately. sad

Prof. T.C McAbe
^Question, if you change a Universe and this of course changes the timeline, it's timeline, isn't this not still universal since the timeline is part of the Universe you affected (ripples in time). Multiversal would be affecting Universes that exist at the very same moment with their own timelines wouldn't it?

abhilegend
Do you suffer from 'shattered nerve syndrome' too, abhi? Apparently I have been stricken by it as well. thumb up

Of course, it prevents me from reading pre retcon IG, pre retcon Beyonder, pre retcon Michael Jackson, pre retcon Digi and pretty much everything pre retcon.

thumb up

Mr Master
You're inconsequential. I took you off ignore which is why I've been responding to you,
but you're back to contributing the only way possible for ya. Trolling.

Welcome back. Oh yea, scream, snarl at your screen. Only the other two trolls & Galan will swallow you.

Do you suffer from 'shattered nerve syndrome' too, abhi?
Apparently I have been stricken by it as well.

That's exactly what he's arguing, unfortunately.
So now you've hit rock bottom and decided to join in on the trolling.

Cool. I guess we'll just extend this bitterness into every and any thread.

abhilegend
But of course. Everyone is just trolling!!!!!!

Master will just make a new thread where he argues with himself and would set things straight!!!!!!

Mr Master
^^ ... not "everyone" ... just 3 of you. Galan's on standby, we'll see where he goes.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24491632_IG1.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24491634_IG2.jpg

The Infinity Gauntlet ... the core of GOD's power!

All Realities were created with this power!

Classic IG baby! thumb up

DarkSaint85
But that scan says that the gems are the darkest secret....

In all the universe.....

Prof. T.C McAbe

In all the universe.....

Maybe this selective reading is just a disability and he is born with it, iow not his fault?

Mr Master
facepalm

Mr Master

In all the universe.....
So?

They are the 616 Gems after all. Even at that time there were other IGs in alternate realities,
but their scope of influence was limited to their universe.

But I wouldn't want to leave you in doubt.

Starlin jumped across both terms. Sometimes he would say Universe, then he would say all Realities.

So, Thanos also told us with said power (Gems) ... he was:

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24491721_IG_IB1.jpg

"Supreme Being of this and all Universes"

And he definitely proved on panel his power stretch outside 616, far beyond 616 in-fact.

... heck, Adam with an incomplete IG fixed the Multiverse in an instant
when it blew up in the Magus/Eternity/infinity encounter.

Prof. T.C McAbe

That's exactly what he's arguing, unfortunately. sad

BTW I think I see what he expects true debaters, brothers, friends, to believe.

Pre Rect Beyonder > TOAA = HOTU > LT who holds the following in his hand, since he created it and hence is > God (Marvel - Megaverse - 1st Brother = Power of the IG) = God (DC - Megaverse - 2nd Brother) > Mxy >= Lucifer > Full Power Spectre

Everyone who disagrees is a troll though, so be careful, else you will fall from his grace, lose his favour.

Mr Master

Cool. So like I said: you want me to pretend like Marvel: The End never happened in order to help your argument seem relevant. Gotcha.
no expression

Wow, I must have struck a rather large nerve here, lol. But yeah, this post is totally you "respectfully disagreeing" with me, lol. How like a child you are when people call you on some of the ridiculous BS you spout.
Gibberish, actually ... you're my child. Didn't they tell you about me?

Sure, let's discard civility and just go for the kill. Let's do it.

You: IG = DC's Supreme Being.
Me: That's stupid and biased(because it is.)
You: Go f*ck yourself!!! I hate you!!! RantRantRantRant!!!
It's comical. It really is.
Balderdahsh is really consuming you my stubborn child.

Still waiting on something, anything of relevance to actually debate me my illegitimate son.

The IG was never God. Not literally, like you're repetitively claiming. THOTI, however, actually did make its user God--as explicitly noted by Thanos/Starlin:
Again: THOTI = God > 'classic' IG =/= God.
That's an understanding over a decade after the classic IG. thumb up

Next.

Oh, wait. You're pretending like there is no HOTI, because you like to ignore/cherry-pick to suit your whims. Again, stupid and biased rationale. It really is.
laughing out loud Luv how you're riding your moment with such passion.
A few trolls came to lick your cyber schlong and now your confidence is out of control.

So much twaddle based on some pure bull shit ...

Wow, that's the second nerve I struck pretty hard in one post, lol. Calm down. You're too young to be having panic attacks over comic books.
Your age seems to never have stopped you from indulging in this jealous campaign against me.

I thought your envy had subsided ... but damn, that weakness of yours is in high swing.

Anyway, your response tells me that you really have no clue what Lucifer/Michael are. If you did, you'd know exactly why it's not "dumb shit", lol... But yes, continue debating against things you know nothing about. I suppose if you rant about this enough, you'll convince *someone* that you actually comprehend the DC side, lol.
Hypocritical irony smeared in claptrap.

operator616

TOAA's power would've destroyed reality confronting the IG before winning.

Are you saying that the IG (a fictional object) was able to challenge the real world writer ( the guy who literally created and wrote said object)?

abhilegend
Jealous campaign?

laughing

Somebody is sure full of himself

abhilegend
Originally posted by operator616
Are you saying that the IG (a fictional object) was able to challenge the real world writer ( the guy who literally created and wrote said object)?
You don't know? It has the power to ignore retcons too.

Mr Master

Are you saying that the IG (a fictional object) was able to challenge the real world writer (the guy who literally created and wrote said object)?
... I thought you knew me somewhat opr? You should know I didn't mean that.

Anyhow. The IG, a fictional object, was able to challenge TOAA's power, a fictional concept.
TOAA's in-universe power = the HOTI imo.

TOAA (the people who literally created and wrote said object/stories) are obviously beyond all this.

TOAA's (writer/artist avatars) only comparison in DC is the Morrison and Carlin portrayals,
or any other which illustrates company staff of that level.

But that's 4th wall stuff, so we might wanna overlook them.

operator616
Just to add a point:
Even if the IG was able to challenge toaa's power ( which I disagree with) toaa in the classic IG era was never the real world writer to begin with. That wasn't esttablished until a decade later.

Now youre arguing that IG is God when it was in its era (because hotu want around at that time) but also ignoring this very fact that toaa wasn't the writer back in the classic IG era too.

Basically ignoring one retcon (hotu being ultimate God) but applying another (toaa being retconned from God to real world writer). This is what I also disagree with

operator616
... I thought you knew me somewhat opr? You should know I didn't mean that.

Anyhow. The IG, a fictional object, was able to challenge TOAA's power, a fictional concept.
TOAA's in-universe power = the HOTI imo.

TOAA (the people who literally created and wrote said object/stories) are obviously beyond all this.

TOAA's (writer/artist avatars) only comparison in DC is the Morrison and Carlin portrayals,
or any other which illustrates company staff of that level.

But that's 4th wall stuff, so we might wanna overlook them.

That makes more sense (even though I still disagree with it and since we've debated it several times I'm not gonna reignite the debate) but you should've specified "toaa's in universe power" from the beginning. Outright saying toaa is a bit misleading.

Mr Master
I was debating with a veteran. I don't have to remind him what I mean.

So no one was mislead concerning this matter.

If the 3 trolls vomiting in this thread were mislead, I don't care.
Just to add a point:

Even if the IG was able to challenge toaa's power ( which I disagree with) toaa in the classic IG era was never the real world writer to begin with. That wasn't esttablished until a decade later.
Good thing I never said anything about real world anything.

I don't even consider real world anything in hierarchies anymore.

Now youre arguing that IG is God when it was in its era (because hotu want around at that time) but also ignoring this very fact that toaa wasn't the writer back in the classic IG era too.
Unless the LT has Two known superiors, I think it's safe to assume it was TOAA's in-universe power back then.

Again, you're the only one throwing real world writers into this.

So before you attempt to find me going in circles, let's be thorough yes?

Basically ignoring one retcon (hotu being ultimate God) but applying another (toaa being retconned from God to real world writer). This is what I also disagree with
I disagree with that as well. So I guess we agree.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>