Current Flash/Black Racer level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
So the Anti-Monitor used him to kill Darkseid and they are the two big bads right now so where does that put Flash Death? How does he fare in these matchups.

1. Annihilators.

2. 1 + Thanos, Thor, Hulk, Classic Strange

3. 2 + Old King Thor

4. 3 + Galactus

5. 4 + Current Doom on Battleworld.

To the Death?/One side unable to continue.

Bonus: Vs. Myx + Deadpool

SquallX
Kills all of them, but have a little trouble with Doom.

Loses to Mxy and makes DP his pet.

ShadowFyre
Just noticed I misspelled mxy. Oh well. So he is the death above death right? Or something along those lines? Or a multiversal level death? Im just trying to get an estimation of his level why I made the gauntlet with the jumps in powerlevel like that.

SquallX
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Just noticed I misspelled mxy. Oh well. So he is the death above death right? Or something along those lines? Or a multiversal level death? Im just trying to get an estimation of his level why I made the gauntlet with the jumps in powerlevel like that.

The highest level of Death is the Endless, unless that was changed in the new 52.

The Black Racer is a Univesal force though, is he higher? Probably.

In the scans I look through thanks to Galan, it showed and explained that the Racer not thethered to a host is a treat to all life, including Gods.

Since Darkesid in the New 52 is a Universal level being at the lowest, and the Racer casually end him, the Racer is up there in power.

ShadowFyre
I know were not supposed to post our oppinions in our own matches but I would personally think he would lose my last and bonus round due to them also being able to create life on a very high scale and I see that as being above someone who can merely take it even on a high scale.

All this universal and multiversal level stuff from both companies kinda makes me just wanna read some punisher or batman

Galan007
Black Racer/Black Flash is a universal embodiment of death who, if left unchecked, is capable of erasing ALL life in the universe(including 'Gods'.) That's why he was capable of killing Darkseid(who had destroyed/absorbed entire universeS beforehand) with a single shot.

He should make it to at least #5 w/o much of an issue.

ShadowFyre
Thats the part confusing me. Shouldnt that Darkseid be above just a universal aspect? I was thinking that would make this Flash multiversal I would think. He looks pretty badass as well and Ive always considered Flashes costume to be silly till now.

Philosophía
Well, the New Gods do operate on a Multiversal level , so you could say the Black Racer is the same type of abstract.

Galan007
^ Affecting multiple universes individually still only makes you universal... Multi-universal, at best. Only when a character can affect every universe in the multiverse simultaneously(or defeat a character on that level), do they become truly multiversal.

That said, Darkseid and AM haven't yet displayed multiversal feats. To date, they're multi-universal.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Affecting multiple universes individually still only makes you universal... Multi-universal, at best. Only when a character can affect every universe in the multiverse simultaneously(or defeat a character on that level), do they become truly multiversal.

That said, Darkseid and AM haven't yet displayed multiversal feats. To date, they're multi-universal.

thumb up

Common sense.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007

That said, Darkseid and AM haven't yet displayed multiversal feats. To date, they're multi-universal. Oh, I agree that Darkseid can't destroy the Multiverse in a go, but nevertheless, in terms of 'concept', Black Racer probably would be the same across the Multiverse - Death - so in that sense, he's multiversal.

MrMind
stops at 5

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So the Anti-Monitor used him to kill Darkseid and they are the two big bads right now so where does that put Flash Death? How does he fare in these matchups.

1. Annihilators.

2. 1 + Thanos, Thor, Hulk, Classic Strange

3. 2 + Old King Thor

4. 3 + Galactus

5. 4 + Current Doom on Battleworld.

To the Death?/One side unable to continue.

Bonus: Vs. Myx + Deadpool

Wait Thanos is top dog at Marvel currently. He could get by all of the others up until Doom, but Thanos one mans him with ease.

ShadowFyre
Thnks for the bump. I forgot I even made this thread.

And do we go by current power levels or the level they were at when I made this thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.