Vulture vs. Owl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Discuss.

leonidas
have a hard time seeing how owsley wins this. vulture is pretty much better in every way--flight, strength and speed. his talons could do some damage, but on the whole i don't see him taking many from the vulture. a closer match for owsley would be the talon from court of owls i'm thinking...

StiltmanFTW
I guess we could compare their performance against Daredevil.

Vulture is a huge jobber. Getting dragged down and beaten to a pulp by AIM scientists (who were using no weapons but their fists) or getting destroyed by Black Cat despite wearing a new suit boosting his strength even further.

leonidas
meh, when i think of vulture, i think of his scraps against spidey and vulture has some damn good feats against him. going full capacity, i think vulture is a tier above owl. least imo.

basilisk
This is a battle that should have happened, preferably in some giant bird related prop, like a giant gold birdcage in Vegas or even the bird's nest stadium in Beijing.

And yes, Vulture wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.