Vader/Malgus vs. Kyle Katarn/Plo Koon/ROTS Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

*All out fight

carthage
No one?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1

Vader

TheNuisanceBird
I'd say the Jedi team. Any one of them could change either Sith by themselves.

Deronn_solo
^^LAL, no.

Honestly, Vader can solo if he fights like he logically should, rather than his personal enjoyment.

McP
FE Malgus? Sith stomp. Return!Malgus? Should be a nice battle.

JKBart
Hmm. I don't even acknowledge FE Malgus, so if it's Deceived Malgus...

Vader can defeat anybody on team 2 without any debate. He can put up a great fight against any duo from team 2, and loses in a great combat against a duo including Obi-Wan.

Malgus can defeat anybody sans Obi-Wan, and is defeated in a great fight against any possible duo.

Honestly a toss up.

McP
What grieves me, is a fact that Vader was never shown as someone who is capable to subdue a really strong enemy (f.e. Kenobi) by his TK. Excluding perhaps TFU, which exaggerated characters skills somehow.

Sinious
Originally posted by JKBart
Hmm. I don't even acknowledge FE Malgus, You don't really get to choose.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by McP
What grieves me, is a fact that Vader was never shown as someone who is capable to subdue a really strong enemy (f.e. Kenobi) by his TK. Excluding perhaps TFU, which exaggerated characters skills somehow.

He dominated Jax Pavan and Ferus Olin long before his prime, both of whom are powerful Jedi, and he is arguably far above Dooku and Maul, who did dominate Kenobi, therefore Vader can as well. Also, this idea that TFU is exaggerated, therefore shouldn't be acknowledged makes no sense when we'll soon get Vader Down, which is basically TFU/OCW 2.0, and which will be as canon as the movies. Also by this logic you should disregard Kotor 2 and Tor as well, yet people only seem to have problems when PT/OT characters get insane feats.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nargaroth
He dominated Jax Pavan and Ferus Olin long before his prime
That's like Uthar Wynn level shit, rofl

Nargaroth
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
That's like Uthar Wynn level shit, rofl

Feats for Uthar? And I was only responding to McP saying Vader never dominated powerful Jedi, which is false.

SunRazer
Vader isn't soloing, but the Sith team wins.

Deronn_solo
If he fights like he should, then yes he can.

Nephthys
Has Vader ever fought like he should though?

Deronn_solo
mmm

Not really, but I meant in a theoretical sense.

SunRazer
He never fights that way, lol.

Deronn_solo
Theoretically, you phucking strawberry.

SunRazer
These entire fights are theoretical, lmfao.

And I don't really have a reason to believe Vader will "fight as he should", so yeah, he isn't soloing.

EmperorSidious2
Team 1 solidly

Deronn_solo
Always going for the micro-points ayy, Moon? I thought we had this discussion yesterday?

My entire solo argument is Vader could if was inclined to. You coming back and saying he wouldn't (which, wasn't the point) doesn't exactly add anything worthwhile.

mmm

SunRazer
What micro-points? I'm addressing the crux of your argument.

And you said if he fights "as he should". If you could explain how he "should" fight, then we'll get somewhere. I'm assuming you're referring to bombarding the Jedi team with endless telekinetic waves until they go down through sheer power disparity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.