Would Starkiller have made a better Jedi contact than Ahsoka?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Would Starkiller have made a better leader over Ahsoka? He's far more powerful than Kanan, Ezra, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka. In a fight Ahsoka doesn't stand a chance against Vader, so would have Starkiller made a better leader than the apprentice who quit before her training was completed?

Anakin's song:
https://youtu.be/NKDt8Ks-LYw

FreshestSlice
No to everything you just said.

Deronn_solo
Well, Starkiller's leadership skills isn't all that impressive, or, to avoid euphemisms, is pretty shit.
So, nah. Pure power against foes more powerful than you is short-bus logic.

Nephthys
No.

Starkiller couldn't train anyone, he's kinda dumb and he's emotionally unstable. He's also not a Jedi and would likely lead Ezra and Kanan to the darkside.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
He's also not a Jedi and would likely lead Ezra and Kanan to the darkside. LOL that would be funny.

Q99
Considering at this point he's something like 2 years from the start of the game and is thus a loyal Dark Side apprentice to Vader.... I'm going to say 'that would be bad.'

jmoul
The Rebellion was started by Starkiller, so the fact that there even is a Rebellion probably means that the original Starkiller was already killed, and the clone Starkiller was either on his way, or already involved.

As for Starkiller not being a Jedi, not entirely true. He was a Jedi when he fell to Sidious and one of the clones is a Jedi as well.

I do agree that he's not exactly the most strategic, but he could still serve as an iconic leader on the frontlines, and plus any Force User could turn the tide of any war.

Lastly, not emotionally stable? Not really. He was pretty damn stable, and he knew what his goals were (mostly to get laid). Sure, a bit selfish and a bit of a temper when Vader almost kills Juno. Aside from that, he's very stable.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by jmoul
The Rebellion was started by Starkiller, so the fact that there even is a Rebellion probably means that the original Starkiller was already killed, and the clone Starkiller was either on his way, or already involved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSJEd8KQB3s

|King Joker|
LMFAO

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Would Starkiller have made a better leader over Ahsoka? He's far more powerful than Kanan, Ezra, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka. In a fight Ahsoka doesn't stand a chance against Vader, so would have Starkiller made a better leader than the apprentice who quit before her training was completed?

Anakin's song:
https://youtu.be/NKDt8Ks-LYw ...Lot of assumptions we're making here.

Hell, Ahsoka could beat Vader, and shes about to cut him down out of anger.

Then Kanan and Ezra are all like "Don't do it!"

She puts away her lightsaber, and Vader stabs her in the back, killing her immediately.

|King Joker|
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg50/NimixBecky/Lost/Miles-WUT.gif

Jmanghan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg50/NimixBecky/Lost/Miles-WUT.gif I was talking hypothetically, if they decide to go the Starkiller route with Ahsoka.

Everyones assuming Ahsoka is gonna put up a good fight but get beaten.

However, Disney could just ruin Vader by having him lose to Ahsoka, and resort to making him take a cheap shot to win.

Q99
Originally posted by jmoul

Starkiller was key to the formation of the rebel *alliance*. Rebellious factions already existed.

Which is the future from here.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Q99
Starkiller was key to the formation of the rebel *alliance*. Rebellious factions already existed. Like?

Cause thats never stated.

All we ever hear is that Kota knows people who have spoken out against the Emperor, which doesn't equal "rebellious faction".

Q99
Garm Bel Iblis's Corellian resistance, Kota's militia, The Eleven and Ferus Olin.

Note the people he rescued were rebel *leaders*. Implying they lead something.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Everyones assuming Ahsoka is gonna put up a good fight but get beaten.

However, Disney could just ruin Vader by having him lose to Ahsoka, and resort to making him take a cheap shot to win.

Nah Disney likes money. And Vader probably sells more than any other SW character. They also seem to love his iconic status. So they're not going to degrade him like that.

|King Joker|
thumb up As they've made clear countless times.

Q99
Heck, one of the best things about the switch from Legends to the new continuity is, all of Vader's old lower showings got erased.

In the early days of the EU, they really didn't know how strong he was- he wasn't known to be the Chosen One after all, some assumed he was 'just' a Jedi Knight who'd gotten cyborged up and was possibly less fast because of it.

Zenwolf
Tbh Vader should be solidly in the Top 5, I've always felt the whole suit thing..while it limited his potential shouldn't have capped his power as there's a difference. I mean they could still make him extremely powerful, yet he still is never gonna reach what he was gonna be.

So here's hoping to see what this new EU does for him, considering he's noted as being powerful still instead of the other way around.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Heck, one of the best things about the switch from Legends to the new continuity is, all of Vader's old lower showings got erased.

In the early days of the EU, they really didn't know how strong he was- he wasn't known to be the Chosen One after all, some assumed he was 'just' a Jedi Knight who'd gotten cyborged up and was possibly less fast because of it.
TBF, I can barely think of any low EU showings that happened beyond the first year of Vader being put in the suit.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I mean they could still make him extremely powerful, yet he still is never gonna reach what he was gonna be.

thumb up

Definitely should be in Top 5 Jedi/Sith. Top 3 if talking abut OT/PT era.

They can show the "what he could have been" with Luke.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Top 3 if talking abut OT/PT era.
I hope you're including Plagueis there. Otherwise I don't know why it wouldn't be top 2.

FreshestSlice
Yoda? Notice he said Jedi/Sith.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Darth Thor
They can show the "what he could have been" with Luke.

I doubt it, given what Anakin could have been.

Darth Thor
^ Well as long as he's the most powerful Jedi ever (like AOTC Anakin claimed he would become someday) then that's good enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.