Marduk Kurios vs. Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Neutral realm.

zopzop
Going by Chaos War (I know, I know) Marduk Kurios > Mephisto.

StiltmanFTW
Got scans?

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Got scans?
Not on me, no sad

Basically all the other hell lords either fled or were consumed by Mikaboshi and Death itself fled.

Marduk was the final one to face off against him, he gave the others time to flee and warn the Earth heroes. Marduk actually put up a little fight before going down. It was by absorbing Marduk that Mikaboshi finally evolved int CK. He even mentions how great Marduk's power was.

StiltmanFTW
Aaah. Pretty interesting, thanks.

Marvel has way too many hell lords, especially those based on Satan. I mean, we have... Lucifer from GR series, Satan from Wolverine, Marduk, Mephisto... I'm probably missing few others. And retcons make it even more confusing.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Aaah. Pretty interesting, thanks.

Marvel has way too many hell lords, especially those based on Satan. I mean, we have... Lucifer from GR series, Satan from Wolverine, Marduk, Mephisto... I'm probably missing few others. And retcons make it even more confusing.
I don't think Marduk is Satan, just using the name to gain notoriety. Hell, he actually had a tender moment with his son right before CK invaded. Cant' see Satan or any of the other Satan pretenders doing that.
http://s17.postimg.org/dnyo2jz97/chaosking1_1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.