Superman being an evil man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
What do you guys think would happen if Superman being an evil fiction character?

Discuss

Galan007
*see Ultraman*

StiltmanFTW
He'd still be boring as hell.

Endless Mike
Aren't there about 10,000 Elsewords and alternate universe comics that explore this?

Digi
Yeah. Injustice, for starters. Though it's less a character piece than an excuse for nigh-constant fan service.

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He'd still be boring as hell.

Superman > Characters you like.

Fact.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Bentley

Fact.

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF EL!

Q99
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Aren't there about 10,000 Elsewords and alternate universe comics that explore this?

Yes. Justice Lords, Injustice Gods, Ultraman, Overman, S/B Absolute Power, Superman: The Dark Side, Red Son, Irredeemable/The Plutonion, Marvel/King Hyperion, Invincible/Omniman, The Boys/Homefront (plus arguably one or two others).

Those are 11 off the top of my head. I am entirely sure that is not a complete list.

'Let's make an evil Superman' is one of the most common ideas in comics.

Endless Mike
In fact the original idea by Siegel and Shuster was to make him evil, wasn't it?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Bentley

Fact.

I like Kang.

stick out tongue

Q99
Originally posted by Endless Mike
In fact the original idea by Siegel and Shuster was to make him evil, wasn't it?

They did make a character called 'Superman' in a short story before him, but he didn't bear much resemblance to the one in the comic. He was a telepathic villain- with a bald head notably, so he might've lead to Lex Luthor.

Here's the story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.