Juggernaut vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who do you guys think takes this?

carver9
Is Jugs fully powered here?

Jmanghan
Yeah.

riv6672
Thor takes it.
BFR on the table just gives him a larger majority.

ShadowFyre
Assuming this is current for both. No PIS and with Mjolnir, Thor stomps.
With Jarnborn he loses flight but he can probably cut Juggs after awhile Juggs would have to just stand there and take it.

Juggs wins any prolonged melee after awhile. But it shouldnt ast that long. BFR uppercut into space, or using tectoniccontrol and dumping juggs at center of earth.

What do you mean fully powered Carver? 8Th day Juggs? Or you mean classic levels?

carver9
Classic levels. Thor has faced Jugs before and knows of his invulnerability, so I agree with most here, Thor bfr him.

One-Punch
Thor can also cancel Jugg's shields and fist pound him like in the past. He didn't get to finish Jugg's off the last time, but I don't see why he couldn't just rinse and repeat until he finished the job.

Scoobless
Originally posted by One-Punch
Thor can also cancel Jugg's shields and fist pound him like in the past. He didn't get to finish Jugg's off the last time, but I don't see why he couldn't just rinse and repeat until he finished the job.

When he did that he was still under the one minute time limit separation from mjolnir, so juggernaut kinda got lucky there. Without that weakness, Thor has all the time he needs to stomp Cain.

One-Punch
Originally posted by Scoobless
When he did that he was still under the one minute time limit separation from mjolnir, so juggernaut kinda got lucky there. Without that weakness, Thor has all the time he needs to stomp Cain.
thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by One-Punch

During that time, Jugs invulnerability was more involved on his shielding than anything else. They slowly changed that to his true invulnerability becoming bis ruff hide. To the point that it was no need for a shield anymore. With that said, Thor taking away his shield (that he never used anyways) probably wouldn't do anything. His best best is to bfr him.

ShadowFyre
But Thor cant cancel the shields here since he doesent have Mjolnir but yeah, he wins without it.

Scoobless
Thor didn't simply "cancel his shields" he cut Cain off from Cyttorak's power.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
But Thor cant cancel the shields here since he doesent have Mjolnir but yeah, he wins without it.

Why doesn't he have Mjlonir here?

carver9
Originally posted by Scoobless
Thor didn't simply "cancel his shields" he cut Cain off from Cyttorak's power.

I thought Thor cancelled his shielding. Where did you get that from?

abhilegend
From actually reading the comic.

h1a8
Thor can't beat Juggs without bfr. Op should have stated no bfr because this isn't a good thread without that stip.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Why doesn't he have Mjlonir here? current versions are used unless specified.

juggerman
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor can't beat Juggs without bfr. Op should have stated no bfr because this isn't a good thread without that stip.

If Thor can only beat Juggs with BFR how is the thread good if that's taken away? If anything that would make a shit thread I would think

Magnon
Juggernaut wins, easily. Unworthy Thor doesn't have any means of hurting him.

h1a8
Originally posted by juggerman
If Thor can only beat Juggs with BFR how is the thread good if that's taken away? If anything that would make a shit thread I would think Agreed. Any thread with Juggs is a shit thread. Because either he doesn't lose or he loses easily.

ShadowFyre
Agreed. Any thread with Juggs is a shit thread. Because either he doesn't lose or he loses easily.

Pretty much. And people usually make it in fistfights only.

Jmanghan
Isn't Juggs like Hulk-Level or something?

Doesn't Hulk almost always casually stomp the shit out of Thor when they fight?

Silent Master

You realize that you just admitted that you only consider a thread good if Thor has no way to win, right?

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Jmanghan

No.

Also, Thor knocked Juggernaut out flatter than a sheet of plywood, in a semi recent comic.

StiltmanFTW
In a brawl, Juggernaut murders Thor.

But if Thor actually uses his brain (severely impaired, but still somewhat functional), he can BFR Cain or rob him out of his forcefield.

Of course, we still have no idea what the current Juggernaut is capable of exactly.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Also, Thor knocked Juggernaut out flatter than a sheet of plywood, in a semi recent comic.

Semi recent? Most likely non-canon.

Khazra Reborn
I've looked around quite a bit, I can't find anything that regards it as non-canon.

StiltmanFTW
Do you have the scan on hand?

Because the only semi-recent encounter I know about, was non-canon. Fully acknowledged by Rage and the rest of Thor crew.

Khazra Reborn
No, I'll see if I can find it somewhere.

ShadowFyre

No. They both have wins and losses to each other. Its usually left undecided. Thor will dominate Juggs until he runs out of energy. The only thing keeping Juggs in here is durability.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In a brawl, Juggernaut murders Thor.

But if Thor actually uses his brain (severely impaired, but still somewhat functional), he can BFR Cain or rob him out of his forcefield.

Of course, we still have no idea what the current Juggernaut is capable of exactly.

DareDevil beat whats-his-name with a stick though, didn't he?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
No.

Issue number?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Issue number?

He must mean one of those military one-shots or whatever it was. Even Rage knew it wasn't usable.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Usually I'd try and make you look more stupid but the fact that you still count non cannon shits says more than I could ever hope to.

Thor > World War Hulk:
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/R-O-O/Thor/Non%20Cannon/DefeatsGreenScar1.jpg
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/R-O-O/Thor/Non%20Cannon/DefeatsGreenScar2.jpg
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/R-O-O/Thor/Non%20Cannon/DefeatsGreenScar3.jpg
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/R-O-O/Thor/Non%20Cannon/DefeatsGreenScar4.jpg
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/R-O-O/Thor/Non%20Cannon/DefeatsGreenScar5.jpg
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/R-O-O/Thor/Non%20Cannon/DefeatsGreenScar6.jpg

Thor > Juggernaut:
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/R-O-O/Thor/ThorJuggernaut1.jpg
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/R-O-O/Thor/ThorJuggernaut2.jpg
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa469/R-O-O/Thor/ThorJuggernaut3.jpg

Notice how Thor technically one shots Juggernaut. smile

StiltmanFTW
DareDevil beat whats-his-name with a stick though, didn't he?

He did. He wouldn't be able to replicate that in a forum scenario, though.

Forum Thor has the Full Capacity rule helping him a lot. Of course, forum rules also force us to use current versions - which means Juggernaut more powerful than ever and pre-death Thor without Mjolnir...

So yeah, Cain stomps stick out tongue

ShadowFyre
Wasnt really gonna go there but latest depiction of Thor he is actually both worthy and is currently amped by bro force. So....

Broforce>=Beyonders>LT>1beyonder>Galactus>Cytoorak>Odin>Thanos>>Thor (no broforce)/ Juggernaut

DarkSaint85
Also, Jarnbjorn > Shatterstar's swords stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Wasnt really gonna go there but latest depiction of Thor he is actually both worthy and is currently amped by bro force. So....

Broforce>=Beyonders>LT>1beyonder>Galactus>Cytoorak>Odin>Thanos>>Thor (no broforce)/ Juggernaut

He was worthy, but he was missing Mjolnir.

Also, it wasn't broforce, it was gayforce. Asgardian Brokeback Mountain love story, basically.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Classic Thor beats Juggernaut.

Current Thor loses if we consider the force field but at this point it's like considering Thor using exotic powers other than lightning without Mjolnir (Possible based on canon but I don't know how likely except in extreme circumstances).

Without the force field? Thor's axe would f*ck Juggernaut's shit up imo (If it can affect the Destroyer, Juggernaut may as well be made out of butter) and he's just as strong so in hand to hand with his superior skill, Thor would whoop his ass like last time.

Zack M
Originally posted by Magnon
Juggernaut wins, easily. Unworthy Thor doesn't have any means of hurting him.

StiltmanFTW
Unworthy Thor had a Mjolnir "Thorr" duplicate, actually.

But he became worthy before his death and couldn't lift it anymore stick out tongue

celeyhyga17
Black Uru arm, Jarnbjorn, ranged, superior skill... He'll pry him open like Apoc during Axis barring of course he has an impregnable force field that protrudes out of him three to four inches away.

StiltmanFTW
Juggs would simply tear that arm off and start beating Thor with it.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Juggs would simply tear that arm off and start beating Thor with it.
Nah. You need abstract level strength bro. Beyonder level to be exact.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Hulk level would suffice thumb up

Genii96
Isn't current jugs the one with enough power to kill cytorrak?

StiltmanFTW
Yes.

ShadowFyre
Havent read new juggs. How does he have enough power to kill cytorrak if he is just an avatar which is a tiny fraction of cytorraks powers?

StiltmanFTW
He made a new deal with Cyttorak. Cyttorak is so bored, he agreed to give him more power than usual; enough power to kill him.

Genii96
Current Juggs knocks thor's head off

juggerman
Hopefully we'll be getting the Juggernaut we deserve, not the one we need

Genii96
Doubt it,he swore to kill cyke,yet ended up as being one if his bitches during his speech in uncanny xmen 600....which I have no idea how cyke summoned every mutant on the planet,without the jgs knowing

Surtur
Well classic Jugs vs Thor should be Thor every time. Even in a fist fight Thor should be able to dodge any punch Juggy throws. It doesn't mean he can defeat him physically, but he won't get wailed on unless he wants to if PIS is off.

Even if you turned BFR off Thor could just stalemate since he can fly and keep his distance. No reason to get hit by Juggernaut unless he wants to get beat down.

StiltmanFTW
Juggs is fast when he wants to be - as noted by Beast himself. And no, Thor is not dodging every punch, that's a ridiculous thing to say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.