Malak V.S Revan light saber..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
I Think I can summer it in one sentence Revan is the best martial artist thank to his mastery of the force that allow him to devlop some martial art skills that non force sensitive cannot devlop, and Malak is the ebst fencer best sword'sman...

Trocity
Let me see if I understand..

Revan is the best martial artist and Malak is the best swordsman... in all of Star Wars?

JKBart
How about no

FreshestSlice
Even more than that. The analysis, using that term generously, was in the vs. forum and this is here.

NTJack0
Just awful.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Trocity
Let me see if I understand..

Revan is the best martial artist and Malak is the best swordsman... in all of Star Wars?

Between each other... OF COURSE !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W7c8QghPxk

Revan integrate some force power in his martial art, and I'm not just talking abou moove that he can realize and get them work with some force amp... Telekiniseis lightning maybehe coul even channel some force drain within his light saber sequences..... Mayby even using Tutaminis force protection and otehr trick to block light saber strikes with his body... Maybe he exercisehimself enough to go Darth Traya style... After all the dude has been Going Jar'kai.. And is very skilled with light saber throw....

It is also a good example and definition.

Malak in term of more classic blade workis a very skill light saber duelist even without the force he still kick ass...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.