DCnU Bane Vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i67.tinypic.com/8wmhcg.jpg

vs

http://i64.tinypic.com/25iyxqe.jpg

abhilegend
Bane rips her apart limb by limb.

Juk3n
If TP is in play, as well as standard gear, then Bane gets stabbed multiple times. Elektras combat speed and reactions are above Bane.

abhilegend
He still rips her apart.

Somewhere srank weeps in denial.

StiltmanFTW
He got owned by Batwoman stick out tongue

Did Tim and Jason actually fight Bane in Nu? Or is it another one of those "this actually doesn't happen in the comic itself" pics?

Zack M
Future cover. Batwoman had gadgets. Not a straight up fight. What's interesting is that she said Bane was a meta WITHOUT Venom

StiltmanFTW
She had gadgets and Elektra has sais capable of stabbing through She-Rulk's flesh.

I know. It's the way it should be, not sure why DC waited so long with stating it on panel. Pre-Flashpoint, Bane wasn't exactly a normal "peak" human, either.

Zack M
The stuff Bane was on was able to give Superman a bloody nose. wink Batman punched him, though.

StiltmanFTW
A bloody lip, not nose. DC is not paying you good enough if you don't remember the details stick out tongue

What's happening with Nu Bane now?

Zack M
laughing out loud Yeah, forgot. Still impressive that Batman on venom could do that.

Bane will be in Batman Eternal. Not sure what he will be doing.

StiltmanFTW
It's more of a bad showing for Superman than a good showing for venomized Bats, to be honest. I did like that fight scene, though.

His last fight was that unfortunate one against Killer Croc in the sewers?

Zack M
I remember in the Bane mini he tore Killer Croc a new one. Along with most of Gotham's villains on venom.

StiltmanFTW
Yep, BatBane did beat Croc. First time in a 1on1 fight, then again when he went World War Bane on Batman's rogue gallery (all amped on venom).

I think he did use Freeze's ray gun to deal with Croc and some others, though. Still, took an uppercut from Venom Croc (knocked out some teeth) and kept on fighting.

Galan007
Originally posted by Zack M
The stuff Bane was on was able to give Superman a bloody nose. wink Batman punched him, though. It also enabled Batman to fly, somehow.

...ermmnone

RadZoa
Elektra gets 2 shotted

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Not a chance. You'd know this if you actually read comics, Rad.

DarkSaint85
Part of the reason why Bane was able to deal with all the Rogues, is also some BS explanation about how he was used to the pain or something.

StiltmanFTW
Venom withdrawal symptoms took them out, yes.

RadZoa
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Not a chance. You'd know this if you actually read comics, Rad. I watch plenty of VariantComics, Comichistorian and other videos on Youtube, I know what this b*tch is capable of. She gets 2 shotted

StiltmanFTW
lol.

No, you don't.

RadZoa
lol.

No, you don't. Yes I do, why wouldn't I? They go through story arcs, scans and context, the only difference is it's free and I don't have to drop 60$ for 15-20 comics

So much salt

StiltmanFTW
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=502532&pagenumber=1

Here. Get educated, little youtuber.

Zack M
DCnU Bane has been pretty beastly, though. I hope to see more in Eternal.

RadZoa
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=502532&pagenumber=1

Here. Get educated, little youtuber. Wow those feats suck

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RadZoa
Wow those feats suck

How do they compare to DCnU Bane's?

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How do they compare to DCnU Bane's?

I'd say both are fairly impressive fighters. Bane obviously has the physical advantage, while Elektra has the speed advantage (not by much). I could see either winning, but if Bane gets ahold of her, she's dead.

Khazra Reborn
Bane crushes her into road pizza.

SquallX
Originally posted by Galan007
It also enabled Batman to fly, somehow.

...ermmnone

Really! laughing

StiltmanFTW
Galan's joking, but the art... really made it seem that way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.