New Marvel Team Food Chain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
All characters will fight to the best of their abilities to kill or incapacitate. No PIS. BFR is allowed one time on a single being but the BFR has to result in their actual and immediate death. No morals. I understand some people are fodder on here. Its how the food chain works. If I miss a member assume whatever the actual roster is.

1st Round: Teammate vs.teammate.

The Ultimates: Blue Marvel, Miss America Chavez, Cap Marvel, Spectrum, Black Panther

All New Avengers: Nova, Miss Marvel, Iron Man, Vision, Captain America, One of the Spider-Men and Jane Foster Thor

Uncanny Avengers: QuickSilver, Rogue,Synapse, Deadpool,Johny Storm

Guardians of the Galaxy: Groot, Gamora, Venom,Thing, Drax, Rocket, Angela

Round 2: Team vs. Team. Which is the last team or last person standing?

Round 3. Which team would take a majority over these 4 guys? Doc Green, Dr. Strange, Worthy Thor, Silver Surfer.

ShadowFyre
No takers?

ShadowFyre
Bump 1 more time

carver9
The Ultimates win and none of them will take the majority against your last team.

Sin I AM
All new avengers take it...but ditto on carver

byrdgang21
Originally posted by carver9
The Ultimates win and none of them will take the majority against your last team.

ShadowFyre
The Ultimates win and none of them will take the majority against your last team. Who wins out of the Ultimates? I dont know who the hell miss chavez is. Wasnt as impressed as Spectrum was by her fraction of light speed punching.

What if after Galactus they move onto the big leagues and try to take down doc green? I just noticed I ****ing forgot the New Avengers roster in the match. Oh well. I think Hulklinks is retarded. Sorry. Never a fan of when they try to "cool" up a character.

Zack M

Blue Area Vet
Ultimates STOMP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.