Ahsoka Tano vs Ezra Bridger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Snips as Anakins padawan, vs Ezra.

Who wins?

KingD19
Do you mean over her entire career as his Padawan? That was several years and she grew by leaps and bounds.

However, even at her introduction in the movie I'd put her comfortably above Ezra. Firstly she's been training since she was 3. Ezra's been less than a year. Ahsoka was even personally trained by the best of the best like Plo Koon and Yoda. Plus she's just got a shit load of feats in comparison to him.

Ezra's Master is himself a Padawan. Ahsoka's basically got him beat in spades. Unless he can summon some of those monsters I guess, lol.

Q99
Ahsoka pretty solidly, yea. Even first-into had done trainee training. Erza has more real world experience at that point, but she's got everything else.

Once Tano has experience under her belt, it's not even close.

Nephthys
Ahsoka beats the shit out of him.

cdtm
Looks like current Ahsoka beats down Kanan, and Ezra at the same time!

She was a little kid when Anakin trained her. How did she get so good? You could almost believe she'd wipe the floor with Vader, judging by the fact both Kanan and Ezra were good enough to at least hold him off and keep from getting killed, and they can't really handle Inquisitor's..

KingD19
When Anakin trained her, she was like 12-14, and she was with him for several years, actively fighting in a war. That's the difference between the two. Ezra's a Force Sensitive, street urchin who's getting some basic training from a guy who never finished his.

Ahsoka is one of the best Jedi of her generation, and was trained by several of the best Jedi in history, and fought actively in a war, going on missions like every day for year.s

And Ezra and Kanan were basically getting tested by Vader. His fight with them was effortless and the only thing that saved their life was that walker getting blown up. She might be faster than Vader, but when they fight I see him overwhelming her with raw force and skill.

cdtm
I dunno, did you see that leap? She's more impressive then Anakin or Obi Wan ever was, that's for sure.

But you're probably right, Vader would just flat out overpower her. It would be Dooku/Ventress from the Samurai Jack Clone Wars toon all over again.

Which is why I hope they never really fight.. Bring back Ventress instead. Have her be the prime Inquisitor trainer/matriarch or something, and let her and Ahsoka settle old scores.

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm

Which is why I hope they never really fight.. Bring back Ventress instead. Have her be the prime Inquisitor trainer/matriarch or something, and let her and Ahsoka settle old scores.

Ventress is officially dead thanks to DD- and I find it a shame that they decided to use her death in a book, rather than a show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.