Limits of the Infinity Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Can the IG do this?

Time-Immemorial
Who the hell voted yes, must have been Lob..

StiltmanFTW
LoB's reaction to this thread:

https://41.media.tumblr.com/47c611bc6e5071b0f29f6ca09d00e2e3/tumblr_mwl565qsZA1r6y2r7o1_400.jpg

Time-Immemorial
2 votes for no. Appears the IG has its limits.laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
It can't make it bigger, because LoB has no male genitalia.

Question in the poll should be different. "Can IG grow LoB a penis?" Even in such case, gems would probably shatter before completing the task.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Question in the poll should be different. "Can IG grow LoB a penis?" Even in such case, gems would probably shatter before completing the task.

laughing out loud

I forgot, Bada castrated and neutered him.

StiltmanFTW
I believe he was born without genitals. But I did hear the Bada going full raptor on him theory, too.

ghostman
making threads about another mans penis..... sigh.....

SquallX
Why make a thread like this just to insult someone?

Are we this childish that we can't debate like like decent people and we make thread to insult someone's junk?

ghostman
and then having a full on back and forth about it

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SquallX

Are we this childish that we can't debate like like decent people and we make thread to insult someone's junk?

Do you have any idea who LoB is? laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
I believe he was born without genitals. But I did hear the Bada going full raptor on him theory, too. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Do you have any idea who LoB is? laughing out loud

I guess they never see his bullshit threads..laughing out loud

These two must be lob sympathizers.

StiltmanFTW
It's quite possible they are simply trying to get in his House of El.

Seeing as the official roster given by LoB didn't include them:

Source: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=619858&pagenumber=2

carver9
Ghostman and Squall should've been on the top of the list beside ABHI in the house of Superman.

zopzop

laughing

Leave LoB alone!

SquallX
I know who he is, but making a thread like this is not helping, and it makes you guys come off just as bad as him, if not worse.

StiltmanFTW
You don't spend much time here then, do you?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=611310

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Ghostman and Squall should've been on the top of the list beside ABHI in the house of Superman.

Keep you're mouth shut. You're one of the worse debaters here.

You're like a damn parasite with no original ideas in his head, and all you do is attached you're self to other people ideals.

At least before i open my mouth, i actually have a good idea of what am speaking on.

SquallX
You don't spend much time here then, do you?

I actually don't, when i come on here i mostly stay in the comic versus section.

StiltmanFTW
I actually don't, when i come on here i mostly stay in the comic versus section.

That's where he appears most of the time. But anyway.

All you should know is that LoB doesn't treat himself seriously, either... playing the role of a harmless clown and genuinely enjoying it for some weird reason... that's why we tolerate him.

Time-Immemorial

You're like a damn parasite with no original ideas in his head, and all you do is attached you're self to other people ideals.

At least before i open my mouth, i actually have a good idea of what am speaking on.

How rude, I like carver.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing

Leave LoB alone!

"Leave Rage alone", "leave lob alone"... you can't save them all, zop. Pick one big grin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
How rude, I like carver.

thumb up

Voted for LoB to become a herald of carver in Bada's thread:

One Big Mob

Are we this childish that we can't debate like like decent people and we make thread to insult someone's junk? Originally posted by SquallX

Conflicting series of posts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.