Favorite EU Author

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Who is your favorite Star Wars writer of the EU?

Luceno and Stover immediately come to mind for me.

DarthAnt66
Stover is factually the greatest.

Next would be God if he wrote a novel.

Then all the rest.

NewGuy01
Sorry, but I found Dynasty of Evil to be more riveting than The Bible. Karpyshyn>

DarthAnt66
Even in Christian / Jewish tradition, God himself didn't write the Bible, kek

ares834
I can't speak for the Jewish, but according to many Christian traditions God wrote the Bible through people. "Inspiration", "God-breathed", and such.

DarthAnt66
As a former-Catholic but still taking Honors Theology classes, the Bible was "inspired" by God but was still limited to human comprehension of something beyond our understanding.

That's what my textbook says, at least. Then again, same textbook says not to have sexual thoughts, so... mmm

|King Joker|
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Then again, same textbook says not to have sexual thoughts, so... mmm http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/2570579909.png

carthage
Stover, Luceno, Stackpole, Anderson, Reaves, Kemp, Zahn

DarthAnt66
I would also like to nominate AncientPower. Her work on the KotORCG Limited Print Gloss Edition was exceptional.

Emperordmb
I would also like to nominate AncientPower. Her work on the KotORCG Limited Print Gloss Edition was exceptional.
thumb up >>>>>>all tbh

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by carthage
Anderson
smile

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Emperordmb
thumb up >>>>>>all tbh

Trocity
What about Traviss?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Trocity
What about Traviss? thumb up

FreshestSlice
Mand0-Jesus.

AncientPower

Even Carth's Bane trolling is more annoying than you, at least try something new after three years.

On-topic, nobody holds a candle to the master of Dark Rendezvous.

DarthAnt66
>says I'm not good "at trolling"
>definitely resultedrustled your jimmies

thumb up

EDIT: Ah, damn you edited your post. Here's the original:

You are the sh*t stain on the underwear of trolls, that's how poor you are. Even Carth's Bane trolling is more annoying than you and I don't even care for that character.

At least try something new after three years, this is less original than the blu-ray re-re-re-release of A New Hope.

carthage
I'd doublecheck his post Ant to make sure he/she isn't fabricating it

AncientPower
>says I'm not good "at trolling"
>definitely resulted your jimmies

thumb up

EDIT: Ah, damn you edited your post.

'Resulted'

thumb up

DarthAnt66
@carthage: Don't forget the Chris Avellone forward that he didn't know he wrote. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
'Resulted'

thumb up
Phone a *****, tbh.

Emperordmb
Not to defend AP here per se, but if anyone responds to any insult here, it's automatically assumed that they're pissed off.

AncientPower
The fact Carthage is your back-up now is even more pitiful.

DarthAnt66
The fact Carthage is your back-up now is even more pitiful.
If you go back to the other page, a lot of people were making fun of you.

And nah, winebottle is cool.

AncientPower
Not to defend AP here per se, but if anyone responds to any insult here, it's automatically assumed that they're pissed off.

Nah, they've just become so bad at trolling they are almost copy/pasting Temp's shtick. Not surprised though, he's always been much better at it than them.

FreshestSlice
The fact that AP is trying to one-up a child is pretty telling.

DarthAnt66
Dude you're like only two years older than me, rofl

Emperordmb
Two years you don't have http://r33.imgfast.net/users/3311/36/97/52/smiles/1702231425.gif

DarthAnt66
Freshest be acting like he my grandfather or some shit

|King Joker|
Freshest is like 20 lol

FreshestSlice
Dude you're like only two years older than me, rofl
You're a freshmen in high school, and I am a senior in college. Get on my age level.

DarthAnt66
I'm a sophomore (people forget that I age, rofl). erm

And damn, NGL you act like a freshmen in college.

AncientPower
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The fact that AP is trying to one-up a child is pretty telling.

Not really one-upping, more deliberating on how completely unoriginal Ant's baiting is. I mean look at him, he's actively trying to use the opinions of other members to solidify his liquidated tactics. Humorous to see he actually thinks I could care about his circus monkeys.(No offense Freshest, except for how you insult yourself for supporting the father of 'Revan > Nihilus'.)

DarthAnt66
AP, can we have a poll count here on who actually supports your "ant sucks, I'm credible, Kun >>> Vader" brigade?

Because like, we got:

1.) Neph

and then... ?

FreshestSlice
I'm a sophomore (people forget that I age, rofl). erm

And damn, NGL you act like a freshmen in college.
> talking shit
> wondering why people still think you're 14

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
> talking shit
> wondering why people still think your 14
Bro every post you do these days is talking shit.

Admit that you've become an inferior version of me. wink

And rofl, NGL true. I'll be like 67 and Neph still be like "Ant's only 14"

FreshestSlice
I'll admit I'm an inferior you when AP admits Kun's an inferior Vader with an even more inferior Vader as a sidekick.

DarthAnt66
Meh, even I put Kun = Vader TBH.

Not sure why, but I do. mmm

AncientPower
AP, can we have a poll count here on who actually supports your "ant sucks, I'm credible, Kun >>> Vader" brigade?

Because like, we got:

1.) Neph

and then... ?

Your trolling sucks, if you actually put all your effort into debating you'd be superb but as it is, you hold yourself back consistently. You realise how much respect you could have if not for your infantile attitude towards other members? Not my business I guess.

Oh and repeatedly relying on my Kun opinions to bait me isn't going to be any more fruitful.

DarthAnt66
Regurgitating your typical response on a question unrelated as always. wink

FreshestSlice
Meh, even I put Kun = Vader TBH.

Not sure why, but I do. mmm
Guess I'll just be the DC clone then. He may have some shit opinions, but at least he gives Vader his due.

AncientPower
That wasn't even a question though, it was just yet another failure at baiting me, you're horrendous at this trolling and always have been. The intelligent thing to do on your part would just be to cease making an ass of yourself.

But hey me stating Kun > Vader when I have real sources to back that up with, is far more respectable than your asinine 'Surik sucks Revan's dick so therefore Revan > Nihilus is G-canon tier fact'.

Trocity
ngl was hoping something like this would happen when I made this thread tbh.

DarthAnt66
when I have real sources to back that up with.

Do you just like to call people out at random or what oh and unless you have forgotten, their are two editions of TotJ one from 1996 and one from 2004 meant as a supplement to the KotOR CG, it was not its own book and infact is detailed under "adventures of Nomi Sunrider" oh by the way that KotOR CG has FOUR editions; the standard which is easy to find, the deluxe hardback, the Limited gloss print with foreward from Chris Avellone and the Limited Collector's Edition which has over a hundred extra pages dedicated to setting, it was only released in Canada and the U.K because thry failed to realease the Limited Edition in anywhere but the U.S.A.

carthage
So is Kulvax really a transvestite or was Ant just trolling?

FreshestSlice
You've come a long way. I remember when you still pretended to not actually be a leech on sanity. I'm proud of you.

Emperordmb
This specifically, or just drama in general?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
So is Kulvax really a transvestite or was Ant just trolling?
She said she was, tbh.

AncientPower
Is this seriously the only thing you can do now, defecate the same three year old sh*t as a response?

The dark knowledge of the Sith teachings died with Kun, it is extremely unlikely that any records survive, either on Yavin IV or elsewhere (Keep in mind that even Darth Vader, himself a Dark Lord of the Sith, did not know all there is to know about Sith powers.)
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook

So we know as a matter of fact, that Kun had more knowledge of the Sith and it's powers than Vader did and was thus a greater master of it. All of the other hype/accolades Kun has, that places him on a higher level than Vader simply backs that up.

What was your argument for Revan > Nihilus again? Wasn't it the opinion of one of Revan's most avid supporters? In the face of feats Revan can't hold a candle to? Would I be right?

*waits for yet another stale old trolling tactic to 'counter' with*

ares834
The dark knowledge of the Sith teachings died with Kun, it is extremely unlikely that any records survive, either on Yavin IV or elsewhere (Keep in mind that even Darth Vader, himself a Dark Lord of the Sith, did not know all there is to know about Sith powers.)
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook

So we know as a matter of fact, that Kun had more knowledge of the Dark Side than Vader did and was thus a greater master of it.

Why? That quote doesn't say Exar Kun had more knowledge nor that he was a greater master. Could one infer that from the quote? Sure, but it's certainly not fact.

DarthAnt66
Bro, you quoted a source from 1996 that is extremely inconsistent with today, rofl.

EDIT: And yeah, the quote you posted doesn't mean what you think it does.

AncientPower
It says the dark knowledge of the Sith teachings died with Exar Kun, e.g; the Dark Holocron, Naga Sadow's trove. 'Keeping in mind' that Vader doesn't know everything about Sith powers, in a statement comparing to Exar Kun's knowledge/teachings/power.

TLDR; Exar Kun knows everything about Sith powers unlike Darth Vader because that knowledge died with him.

I don't see how else you could logically make an inferrence from that statement.

Ant, care to point out how that source is retconned? Because that sounds like biased dismissal on your part to me.

DarthAnt66
ROFL

DarthAnt66
Ant, care to point out how that source is retconned? Becaude that sounds like biased dismissal on your part to me.
Uh, for one, didn't Dark Apprentice start out by saying that Kun "warped Darth Vader himself." erm

Assuming the sourcebook guide of the novel follows the actual novel, it's going to base a lot off that revelation.

Emperordmb
Naga Sadow's trove lived on with the Banite Sith though, courtesy of Bane finding Nadd's holocron. Unless that was lost with Gravid's twerking, but obviously either way Sadow's knowledge wasn't lost when Kun lost his body and became anchored to the temple. Unless that quote is referring to the knowledge being lost after Kun's spirit was vanquished, in which case it has no bearing on the Banite Sith line, since they were all already dead.

Edit: Dooku also had the Dark holocron at one point, so... that wasn't lost either.

DarthAnt66
DMB, that quote is older than the Rule of Two / Darth Bane himself. It holds no weight, kek

Emperordmb
Yeah, that's what I'm pointing out.

AncientPower
Uh no lol, I own Dark Apprentice and the beginning doesn't state that. Whatever 'warped' means.

ares834
It says the dark knowledge of the Sith teachings died with Exar Kun, e.g; the Dark Holocron, Naga Sadow's trove. 'Keeping in mind' that Vader doesn't know everything about Sith powers, in a statement comparing to Exar Kun's knowledge/teachings/power.

TLDR; Exar Kun knows everything about Sith powers unlike Darth Vader because that knowledge died with him.

I don't see how else you could logically make an inferrence from that statement.

Ant, care to point out how that source is retconned? Because that sounds like biased dismissal on your part to me.

So you're extrapolating that to mean Exar Kun knew everything about the Sith Powers... Christ.

All it states is that the dark knowledge (And by this I assume they are referring o Sadow's teachings correct?) died with Kun. They then reinforce this by saying even Vader doesn't know all there is about Sith powers. That's why Vader is brought up; it's not a comparison to Kun but rather to show that knowledge has been lost.

DarthAnt66
Uh no lol, I own Dark Apprentice and the beginning doesn't state that. Whatever 'warped' means.
http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Apprentice-Star-Wars-Academy/dp/0553297996

It's from the Publisher / Internal Flap. thumb up My .txt has it starting first, MB.

AncientPower
Naga Sadow's trove lived on with the Banite Sith though, courtesy of Bane finding Nadd's holocron. Unless that was lost with Gravid's twerking, but obviously either way Sadow's knowledge wasn't lost when Kun lost his body and became anchored to the temple. Unless that quote is referring to the knowledge being lost after Kun's spirit was vanquished, in which case it has no bearing on the Banite Sith line, since they were all already dead.

Edit: Dooku also had the Dark holocron at one point, so... that wasn't lost either.

Naga Sadow's trove isn't the same thing though.

No, Exar Kun destroyed the Dark Holocron.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ares834
So you're extrapolating that to mean Exar Kun knew everything about the Sith Powers... Christ.

All it states is that the dark knowledge (And by this I assume they are referring o Sadow's teachings correct?) died with Kun. They then reinforce this by saying even Vader doesn't know all there is about Sith powers. That's why Vader is brought up; it's not a comparison to Kun but rather to show that knowledge has been lost.
The novel even contradicts the quote by implying he passed down his dark teachings along with the custom of being called Lord of the Sith: "Kun had revitalized the dark teachings, granting himself the title of Dark Lord of the Sith, a tradition passed down all the way to Darth Vader, who had been the last Sith Lord. "

DarthAnt66
No, Exar Kun destroyed the Dark Holocron.
ROFL.

Welcome to 2007.

AncientPower

Most likely the Dark Holocron considering it's far more valuable, and after it made him stronger, he smashed it, and corrupted the Jedi with the remnants of Sith spirits within it.

Emperordmb
Uh, for one, didn't Dark Apprentice start out by saying that Kun "warped Darth Vader himself." erm
It said Kun belonged to the order that warped Vader, which is true. The quote in question is dumb though if it's saying what AP is implying it's saying.

It doesn't make sense anyways because the Banite Sith possessed much of that knowledge after Kun's physical demise, and Bane's order ended before Kun's spiritual demise.

Ergo, neither Kun's "deaths" effect what knowledge Vader has.

DarthAnt66
he smashed it
Not that effectively, it seems.

AncientPower
The novel even contradicts the quote by implying he passed down his dark teachings along with the custom of being called Lord of the Sith: "Kun had revitalized the dark teachings, granting himself the title of Dark Lord of the Sith, a tradition passed down all the way to Darth Vader, who had been the last Sith Lord. "

It says he passed down the title, not his teachings.

Emperordmb
Most likely the Dark Holocron considering it's far more valuable, and after it made him stronger, he smashed it, and corrupted the Jedi with the remnants of Sith spirits within it.
Source?

DarthAnt66
Source?
The source material had Kun destroying the Holocron, but that's been retconned.

AncientPower
Not that effectively, it seems.

The entire thing was destroyed though and the spirits within it corrupted the Jedi Knights Exar Kun accompanied.

It is far more likely to be an entirely different one, the Tedryn Holocron.

DarthAnt66
It says he passed down the title, not his teachings.
Nah, you're wrong. Your quote says the dark teachings died with Vader, but many quotes in the novel specifically said the teachings remained and were found by Vader (which is also retconned), hence how Kun "passed down" the teachings:

Darth Vader had discovered the wrong kind of knowledge. Luke could not dismiss the possibility that one of his students would be seduced by the dark side.

---

Anakin's voice became tinged with anger. "Obi-Wan fought against the complex Sith teachings I had uncovered. He did not understand them himself, but he forbade me to study them--though he always insisted that I must learn for myself and choose my own path. I rebelled against him for his narrow- mindedness, and I insisted on unlocking secrets for which I was not ready. In the end it consumed me--I fell to the dark side, and I became the Dark Lord of the Sith."

Anakin looked at Luke with an anguished, apologetic expression. "But if Obi-Wan had let me learn the teachings at my own pace, I would have grown stronger. I would have remained uncorrupted. He never understood that."

AncientPower
The source material had Kun destroying the Holocron, but that's been retconned.

In what way? Because if Wookieepedia is your source...

DarthAnt66
The entire thing was destroyed though and the spirits within it corrupted the Jedi Knights Exar Kun accompanied.

It is far more likely to be an entirely different one, the Tedryn Holocron.
Uh, it's called a retcon. thumb up

No... it was the Dark Holocron. That was directly stated, rofl.

AncientPower
Nah, you're wrong. Your quote says the dark teachings died with Vader, but many quotes in the novel specifically said the teachings remained and were found by Vader (which is also retconned), hence how Kun "passed down" the teachings:

Darth Vader had discovered the wrong kind of knowledge. Luke could not dismiss the possibility that one of his students would be seduced by the dark side.

---

Anakin's voice became tinged with anger. "Obi-Wan fought against the complex Sith teachings I had uncovered. He did not understand them himself, but he forbade me to study them--though he always insisted that I must learn for myself and choose my own path. I rebelled against him for his narrow- mindedness, and I insisted on unlocking secrets for which I was not ready. In the end it consumed me--I fell to the dark side, and I became the Dark Lord of the Sith."

Anakin looked at Luke with an anguished, apologetic expression. "But if Obi-Wan had let me learn the teachings at my own pace, I would have grown stronger. I would have remained uncorrupted. He never understood that."

Exar Kun was pretending to be Anakin via one of his illusions, he is not referring to his own knowledge but Sith teachings in general.

Emperordmb
Naga Sadow's alchemical knowledge + Freedon Nadd's alchemical knowledge + Sorzus Syn's alchemical knoweldge>Naga Sadow's alchemical knowledge

Banite Sith knowledge trove FTW

AncientPower
Uh, it's called a retcon. thumb up

No... it was the Dark Holocron. That was directly stated, rofl.

Not when sourcebooks newer than Legacy of the Jedi still state it was destroyed by Kun and corrupted Jedi when the spirits trapped within were released.

It's a clear contradiction in lore.

Emperordmb
Could we get the actual quotes regarding the Dark Holocron please?

AncientPower
I also can't see how Nadd's holocron could contain Sadow's knowledge, when Sidious himself uncovered Sadow's knowledge, and wanks it to high heaven in Book of Sith.

Emperordmb
I also can't see how Nadd's holocron could contain Sadow's knowledge, when Sidious himself uncovered Sadow's knowledge, and wanks it to high heaven.
Oh it did contain Sadow's knowledge. If that's really the case then it probably got lost with Gravid's twerking.

In which section of Book of Sith does Sheev do this?

AncientPower
One of the most powerful Sith alchemists was Naga Sadow, who left detailed records of his work within a Sith Holocron I came across some years ago.

Source: Jedi vs Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force_

My bad it was Jedi vs Sith.

Emperordmb
That doesn't mean it wasn't in Nadd's holocron though.

Nadd's holocron could've been lost when Gravid did his thing.

Sidious could've found Sadow's holocron when Plagueis was still keeping stuff from him.

Sidious may have had Nadd's holocron, but not looked into Sadow's alchemy before finding Sadow's holocron. (Book of Sith does confirm he wasn't too invested in Sith alchemy at first).

Or Sidious may have already had Sadow's knowledge of alchemy before finding Sadow's holocron, and the holocron thing was simply an anecdote.

None of these possibilities preclude the knowledge being in Nadd's holocron.

Regardless, at that point in time the Sith had at least the alchemical knowledge of Naga Sadow and the alchemical knowledge of Sorzus Syn.

Beniboybling
James Luceno is pretty rad. smile

The_Tempest
On-topic, nobody holds a candle to the master of Dark Rendezvous.

There can be no better start to your redemption than this.

FreshestSlice
Redemption? Read this thread.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
FS, how many pebbles does Vader throw at Kun's face before he dies?

NewGuy01
Even in Christian / Jewish tradition, God himself didn't write the Bible, kek

WORD OF GOD BRO

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kun has a pretty unorthodox style, so I'm thinking at least three or four. Maybe five, if I want to be generous.

AncientPower
Oh wait, Exar Kun did indeed have knowledge of techniques lost thousands of years ago:

"I could show you techniques that were lost thousands of years ago, secret rites and hidden doorways of power." - Exar Kun
-Star Wars: Jedi Academy Volume 2: Dark Apprentice

Emperordmb
How the **** does Kun know what the Sith after him knew?

Aurbere
You doubt Kun's omniscience?

AncientPower
Just like he knew what happened on Dantooine, whilst it was still happening.

Just like he controlled Kyp Durron across the galaxy.

Just like he did plenty of other shit with his Force Senses, like becoming one with the entire planetary system of Yavin. Force Sense feats that still don't match what he could do galaxy wide when he was living.

Just like he knew about Anakin Skywalker and what had happened to him.

He proved that he knew of powers that others didn't know when he smacked down Luke with them. Powers that rendered useless every single defensive effort Luke tried with.

DarthAnt66
Why is this trailer trash still on my forum?

AncientPower
How does it feel knowing that Zapan's Darth Vader Respect Thread > your Revan Respect Thread?

Aurbere
mmm It's a good thing Kun had so much time to practice as a spirit, because he didn't understand everything he had learned from the Sith artifacts and stuff.

DarthAnt66
Highly ironic coming from you and an interesting opinion against quality > quantity. Why?

AncientPower
He boasted that he was able to touch the physical realm but considering that he is a disembodied will, not a Sith spirit, then it's very likely he could always do this given some Force users to nom off. Not to mention the fact that in life he made an infamous holocron that specifically dealt with spirits.

DarthAnt66
Can we have a poll count for people who read AP's Kun posts and then say to themselves "man, that was an intelligent post"?

Aurbere
I meant the TOTJ quote, btw.

AncientPower
Highly ironic coming from you and an interesting opinion against quality > quantity. Why?

I was more referring to your claims of having the greatest respect thread. Considering that Zapan's Vader thread is actually epic and deals with every great feat Vader has done, instead of a hundred mediocre ones between them. Well I mean that says it all, his thread convinced me Vader was a lot better than I had previously assumed.

In other words far more convincing and readable than your own, just saying you should clean that thing up.

Nephthys
Can we have a poll count for people who read AP's Kun posts and then say to themselves "man, that was an intelligent post"?

We could. And then it'd be closed by the mods and you'd get a warning for e-bullying, probably.

DarthAnt66
I was more referring to your claims of having the greatest respect thread. Considering that Zapan's Vader thread is actually epic and deals with every great feat Vader has done, instead of a hundred mediocre ones between them. Well I mean that says it all, his thread convinced me Vader was a lot better than I had previously assumed.

In other words far more convincing and readable than your own, just saying you should clean that thing up.
Except it lacks a lot of shit, tbh. It's a solid RT but unorganized and filled with typos. I admire his dedication to it though, tbh.

Nah, my respect thread is perfect. The fact you disagree only further supports my stance.

Plus, no one takes your RT advice seriously after you wanted me to add your fake Nomi quotes to my thread.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Aurbere
I meant the TOTJ quote, btw.

The only thing he didn't understand was the immense ritual he pulled off at the end, because he had no time to research it. Which makes the feat even more impressive.

AncientPower
Except it lacks a lot of shit, tbh. It's a solid RT but unorganized and filled with typos. I admire his dedication to it though, tbh.

Nah, my respect thread is perfect. The fact you disagree only further supports my stance.

Plus, no one takes your RT advice seriously after you wanted me to add your fake Nomi quotes to my thread.

>implying your personal theories throughout the RT are worth the time it takes to read though.

>implying I ever cared about your incomplete Nomi RT.

DarthAnt66
Dude, IIRC, you made an entire post as Kulvax on SWTOR dissing the RT, rofl.

Obv you cared.

AncientPower
>implying that I dissed your Nomi thread and not your Revan thread.

Nargaroth

You say my RT lacks lots of relevant stuff? If that's the case, post it, bro. eek!

AncientPower

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nargaroth
You say my RT lacks lots of relevant stuff? If that's the case, post it, bro. eek!
Your Force section is pretty solid but IMO the lightsaber / combat section needs more stuff. mmm

Darth Abonis
Stover hands down. Zahn and Karpashyn are tied for second and a third would be James Luceno.

Nargaroth
Your Force section is pretty solid but IMO the lightsaber / combat section needs more stuff. mmm

Such as?

NewGuy01
>implying your personal theories throughout the RT are worth the time it takes to read though.

Damn she got you there. eek!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Agreed. smile

Beniboybling
C'boath > Exar Kun confirmed. mmm

NewGuy01
Luke's opinions on Vader's power are delusional at best. At one point he says that Vader could have killed him with a finger flick, and at another he says Tenenial Djo is a stronger telekinetic than him. In the same novel.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Stover hands down. Zahn and Karpashyn are tied for second and a third would be James Luceno.

Stover and Zahn are rad, but Kevin Anderson is among their tier IMO.

I'd say Stackpole too, but that is mostly due to the " being the first guy ever to write a SW novel from a first person perspective"

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Stover and Zahn are rad, but Kevin Anderson is among their tier IMO.
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz18/quiz/1139094016/Are-You-a-Full-Complete-Retard

Fated Xtasy
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz18/quiz/1139094016/Are-You-a-Full-Complete-Retard

Man, the education system at your school sure has gone down hill.

DarthAnt66
Man, the education system at your school sure has gone down hill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu90z9Akxgk&t=4m04s

Fated Xtasy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu90z9Akxgk&t=4m04s

https://38.media.tumblr.com/9670fa8f0f337533ad94c9ea4677ef0c/tumblr_nvi2moGRJm1td2mbyo1_500.gif

AncientPower
Originally posted by Beniboybling
C'boath > Exar Kun confirmed. mmm

Nah, poor bait is poor, Exar Kun is so clearly stronger, Kevin J. Anderson already confirmed his tier.

ares834
but Kevin Anderson is among their tier IMO.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Ofp_kHXs--/19e2en1mflkshjpg.jpg

Q99
Rebecca Moesta. She worked with KJA on the Young Jedi Knights books, and considering his normal level of quality, I chalk the good parts up to her- namely, establishing Jaina and Jacen's original personalities, giving us Tenel Ka, and similar.

AncientPower
Just found out that Dooku using the Dark Holocron has been effectively retconned by the Essential Guide to the Force. GG.

FreshestSlice
Why is that relevant to this thread?

AncientPower
Me, Ant and DMB were debating it.

FreshestSlice
So not at all?

AncientPower
This thread was derailed long before I joined in.

FreshestSlice
> implying this isn't indirectly your fault

AncientPower
>Implying Ant didn't start this in the first place.

NewGuy01
> indirectly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.