Composite runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vixas
Greetings once again everyone. So an idea I have been mulling over for a bit now is creating a composite "character", using the feats and accolades of characters within the mythos whom we know a lot about. As such I greatly appreciate feedback. That said, while I am aware the idea is odd, if your only intention in posting here is to insult in a non-constructive manner, please refrain from doing so. Thank you in advance.

That being said, as always the location and notes will be below, along with the character's skills the composite will be given to utilize in this gauntlet. With "Lightsaber Abilities" referring to their TECHNICAL skill with the blade (IE NOT force-augmentation limits) and Force Abilities roughly defining their limits in the usual pre-defined areas, as they would be, for the reference character. As always all thoughts and opinions are appreciated!

Lightsaber Abilities: Ulic Qel-droma (Peak)

Force Abilities: RotS Anakin (Peak before fall)

Notes: Composite is DS-aligned for purposes of potential amping/etc. Composite "wins" the gauntlet should their target, Ki-Adi Mundi, be slain. Regardless as to whether or not you believe they would die immediately after doing so. Gauntlet members achieve victory as usual. Composite receives full physical healing, however their force reserves are only given a minute to replenish. In Round 4 Composite is Bloodlusted.

Round 1: Ahsoka Tano (TCW); Plo Koon

Round 2: Savage Oppress; Darth Maul (TPM)

Round 3: Obi-Wan Kenobi; Jango Fett

Round 4: Mace Windu (AoTC)

Round 5: Ki-Adi Mundi; Aayla Secura; Kit Fisto

ILS
That ordering is hilarious, tbh.

Emperordmb
Done at two.

Vixas
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Done at two.

Thank you on the actual feedback. Key term being actual.

cs_zoltan
This composite character is pretty much RotS Anakin who forgot a trick or two about lightsaber combat...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.