Is Jango stronger than clones?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

He is an original but is he far away better than clones? J know he is cloned and this is maybe the same but I think he should be quite more trained and stroner than any clones.

Zenwolf
Above your standard I suppose/maybe, but the Nulls were made specifically to be superior physically to Jango. Although of course they all lack the experience and equipment.

It's more due to equipment and experience that puts Jango above his Clones, physical wise I'm not sure there's too much difference given that...well they are exact clones of his genetic makeup.

Again aside from the Nulls which are superior in physical aspects.

Nephthys
Yes.

quanchi112
He was greater than the clones save me Boba. With what I've seen at this point he's better than Boba but I feel that may change due to the anthology films.

StiltmanFTW
Free will, brains, skills, experience, equip... those make Jango superior.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Free will, brains, skills, experience, equip... those make Jango superior. Experience makes someone greater and his portrayal. The only clone portrayed on the eleven that he was at was his clone son Boba.

Q99
Generally, yes. Now it's quite possible for clones to meet or pass his level, especially in things like pure strength and speed, but his experience and different upbringing is a major advantage in areas like free thinking in combat.

SunRazer
Obviously.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.