Killzone or Resistance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Both are science fiction First person shooter for Playstation only. Killzone is about FPS fighting Helghast using ISA while Resistance is about FPS fighting Chimeran using US Army Soldiers.

But, which one you prefer more? Idk what i want to prefer because i only know about videogames because i watched some/all of the walkthrough of the games on youtube :3. But, there are some games that i know because i play them.

Jmanghan
I prefer Resistance. Graphics usually aren't as good, but goddamn if the games aren't fun as hell.

It varies from Game to Game for me.

Killzone: Mercenary is funner then Resistance: Burning Skies, but Resistance 3 is funner then Killzone 3 and Killzone: Shadow Fall.

jinXed by JaNx
The first Killzone was a great game for the time. I couldn't finish the second one because it was bland and tedious. The third made the series fun to play to play again but it didn't make me care if the franchise continues.

Resistance had problems but each game got progressively better and regardless of the issues the earlier titles had it was always a blast to play the entirety of all of the games. I'd pick, Resistance however, i still don't care if this franchise continues either.

Play more, Wolfenstien ;-)

Nusa105
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/06/500x_kz3cover.jpg

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/11/20/480x552/gallery_550w_gaming_resistance3cover.jpg

I guess here's the pic...

Arachnid1
I've always been more of a resistance kind of dude. Awesome single player and multiplayer. Killzone never really caught me.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I've always been more of a resistance kind of dude. Awesome single player and multiplayer. Killzone never really caught me. If you like Resistance, I can promise you now, you will like Killzone. Shadow Fall wasn't the best, but the KillZone 1-3 are good, plus Mercenary on the Vita and the one on the PSP was good.

Shadow Fall is probably the most boring imo.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I've always been more of a resistance kind of dude. Awesome single player and multiplayer. Killzone never really caught me.
Hmmm.... Okay wink

Kazenji
I did like the first Killzone game, Wasn't the Halo killer it was made out to be at the time....but it was still decent

after playing all 3 Resistance games especially the third game, I liked those games more then the other ones

anyone else play Resistance: Retribution for the PSP?....the controls were hard to get use to with that one.

Smasandian
Definitely Resistance. I recently played the series in order and it's fun. Resistance 3 is a great candidate for underrated game of that generation. It's ****ing fun and has some amazing moments.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, I like the more-down-to-earth approach of the Resistance series. And the series is overall better than Killzone even taking Shadowfall into account.

Smasandian
I don't like Killzone 2 at all. I don't really remember 3 and Shadowfall was the only good one.

But that series is only a series because PS3 never really had great exclusive shooters. If PS3 had the likes of Halo and Gears, Killzone wouldn't of lasted past the second one. Resistance is different. It's a quality series and it got better because of the first one didn't really age too well.

ares834
Not a big fan of either, but Resistance is significantly better.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Nusa105
Hmmm.... Okay wink

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e205/Chairman7w/Funny%20Gifs/JoyousCompassionateInexpectatumpleco.gif

Smasandian
Originally posted by ares834
Not a big fan of either, but Resistance is significantly better.

Yep. It is.

I liked how the single player was a combination of old school shooters and massive spectacle. The games get pretty damn hard near the end of their levels and the last two had huge boss fights.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Smasandian
I don't like Killzone 2 at all. I don't really remember 3 and Shadowfall was the only good one.

But that series is only a series because PS3 never really had great exclusive shooters. If PS3 had the likes of Halo and Gears, Killzone wouldn't of lasted past the second one. Resistance is different. It's a quality series and it got better because of the first one didn't really age too well. Shadowfall was the most boring one by far, there wasn't as much going on, and it didn't make you feel as big and epic as Killzone 3.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Smasandian
Definitely Resistance. I recently played the series in order and it's fun. Resistance 3 is a great candidate for underrated game of that generation. It's ****ing fun and has some amazing moments.
Yeah, the rating of the Resistance Series were good. I meant they rate it: Resistance Fall of Man is 9/10, Resistance 2 is 9.6/10 and The Third One same as Fall of Man(the Rating) cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.