2000ft Destroyer vs FP Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Odin inside 2000ft Destroyer (Odin has also grown to 2000ft himself) vs. FP Tyrant in space.

2000ft Destroyer with Odin sword (the exact one shown in comics vs. Celestials) vs. FP Tyrant in space.

Damborgson
Tyrant

Sin I AM
Why does growing to 2 grand feet matter? Does it increase power levels?

Surtur
Didn't Odin still end up losing to the Celestials? They just lol'ed the sword off and regenerated.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Damborgson
Tyrant
What?

Originally posted by Surtur
Didn't Odin still end up losing to the Celestials? They just lol'ed the sword off and regenerated.
You are acting like that's something Tyrant could do? Celestials were flat out stated to be a level above the likes of Galactus in that story.

Destroyer would ****ing stomp Tyrant into a paste TBH in this scenario.

Surtur
I could of sworn individual Celestials were not on the level of Galactus. Best Celestial feats? I don't care about statements.

h1a8
Originally posted by Damborgson
Tyrant Wow, So the Destroyer powered by all of Asgard can't beat FP Tyrant.

Isn't the 2000ft Destroyer's visor disintegration blast more powerful than its hand blasts?
Isn't the 2000ft Destroyer's hand blasts significantly more powerful than a normal sized Destroyer hand blast?
Didn't a weaker normal version of the Destroyer slice through Mjolnir with the weaker hand blasts?
Isn't Mjolnir more durable than Galactus by direct comparison?

I'm thinking you are overrating Tyrant. Isn't Odin inside a normal size Destroyer a match for Galactus as shown in the comic (Galactus chose wisely not to fight and flee)?

And
Didn't the Destroyer manage to chop off a Celestials arm with ease?

basilisk
Would be a cool fight though.

LordofBrooklyn
If Thor dies in the conflict the rest becomes irrelevant.

abhilegend
I could of sworn individual Celestials were not on the level of Galactus. Best Celestial feats? I don't care about statements.

If you want feats, Odin himself has feats equal and even surpassing Galactus.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Why does growing to 2 grand feet matter? Does it increase power levels? Yes, also if it is 2000ft tall then that means it is more than 280times taller. Thus it is more than 280 times thicker and hence more than 280 times more durable. So if Galactus would have a hard time damaging a normal size Destroyer powered by Odin then he would have a more than 280 times harder time with a 2000ft Destroyer.

Sin I AM
Where are you getting this info from h1?

celeyhyga17
Probably Destroyer Odin. Odin will headbutt Tyrant the same way he did Big G... Cept this time it's realm going to hurt.

Galan007
I could of sworn individual Celestials were not on the level of Galactus. Best Celestial feats? I don't care about statements. I know you asked about 'individual' Celestials, but...

http://i.imgur.com/mUbqcAul.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5v1zUJFl.jpg

h1a8
Where are you getting this info from h1? If object increase in size then everything else increase with the same proportion. That means thickness increases too. This rule is broken for 2D objects though (cartoons).

As far as being more powerful. I assume that it is because it would be silly to imbue Destroyer with all the power of Asgard if it's not going to make the Destroyer more powerful.

zopzop
Tyrant.

He'd feast like a pig on all that biospheric energy.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
If object increase in size then everything else increase with the same proportion. That means thickness increases too. This rule is broken for 2D objects though (cartoons).

As far as being more powerful. I assume that it is because it would be silly to imbue Destroyer with all the power of Asgard if it's not going to make the Destroyer more powerful.

Oh ok. You're just making shit up. Gotcha

meep-meep
Yes, also if it is 2000ft tall then that means it is more than 280times taller. Thus it is more than 280 times thicker and hence more than 280 times more durable. So if Galactus would have a hard time damaging a normal size Destroyer powered by Odin then he would have a more than 280 times harder time with a 2000ft Destroyer.

Wow.

Genii96
Tyrant beats him down

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by meep-meep
Wow. I'll quit college to become H1's apprentice.

psycho gundam
Why does growing to 2 grand feet matter? Does it increase power levels? It grew to that size cause Odin + all other Asgardians except Thor were powering it with their spirits. When it got slagged by the Celestials they all died as a result

Surtur
The Celestial creation feats are good, but it seems like it was a group effort.

Originally posted by abhilegend
If you want feats, Odin himself has feats equal and even surpassing Galactus.

Wait so now you are saying Odin is above Galactus? This is news to me.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'll quit college to become H1's apprentice.

laughing

You so crazy.

You're going to reach another level of it though. Enjoy the ride.

Tar-Antado

Probably because it's false.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant.

He'd feast like a pig on all that biospheric energy.
Before or after Odin slices him in half?

h1a8
Oh ok. You're just making shit up. Gotcha only an idiot would not know that increasing size means increasing size. Gotcha.

h1a8
Originally posted by meep-meep
Wow. I don't understand. Is your comment because what I said is common sense or its not true?

abhilegend

Not above. A peer though, yes. Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Probably because it's false.
Then show me Galactus ripping off an entire realm and sealing it away forever.

Or oneshotting a skyfather level being.

zopzop
Before or after Odin slices him in half?
He regens instantly. As Galactus found out.

Tyrant rips a hole in the Destroyer shell and feasts on all the gooey Biospheric Energy inside.

/fin

Tar-Antado
Not above. A peer though, yes.
Then show me Galactus ripping off an entire realm and sealing it away forever.

Or oneshotting a skyfather level being.

Don't have to. I saw Odin bash his head against Galactus and couldn't continue the battle himself while Galactus healed like new. You show me a comic where Odin beats Galactus.

abhilegend

Tyrant rips a hole in the Destroyer shell and feasts on all the gooey Biospheric Energy inside.

/fin
Feats for Tyrant doing any of those? Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Don't have to. I saw Odin bash his head against Galactus and couldn't continue the battle himself while Galactus healed like new. You show me a comic where Odin beats Galactus.
I've also seen a comic where Thor beat Galactus and made him run away.

Not to mention Odin koed Galactus by that attack. It's a draw. Not a win for Galactus.

He has better stamina than Odin. That's the only thing which was in favor of Galactus in that fight.

Insane Titan
Tyrant wins

zopzop
Feats for Tyrant doing any of those?

Feats for what?

Damaging the Destroyer Armor? Less than Tyrant have done that ie King Thor.

Feasting on biospheric energy? He gets his power from it. From the biosphere of every planet in the universe.
http://s9.postimg.org/hauy0jc8b/z8_MIZs_K.jpg
Even biospheric energy that's been converted to something else like the Power Cosmic :
http://s23.postimg.org/qryawnid3/1_R5jdzd.jpg

Why is this significant?
http://s27.postimg.org/xdst9ji3j/Lat_Dp.jpg http://s27.postimg.org/g1sgo3om7/Ov_Ztx.jpg http://s27.postimg.org/g32ehiqfz/T7_Peu.jpg

Tyrant ftw.

Anadrol1
FP Tyrant stomps

Tar-Antado
Yeah Tyrant uses the Destroyer to cjarge his iphone 6s.

Utrigita
FP Tyrant for the win, it'll be a good fight.

Genii96
Tyrant uses him to charge his batteries...LOL at galactus being skyfather level,talk about BS

abhilegend
Feats for what?

Damaging the Destroyer Armor? Less than Tyrant have done that ie King Thor.

To Odin Destroyer? When? And that's an alternate reality.

So what?

Like that's gonna happen in a fight. Against Galactus who is far more susceptible to energy draining, he resorted to use machines.

Not to mention Odin power is born out of his two brothers sacrifice. Not by some biosphere energy.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Yeah Tyrant uses the Destroyer to cjarge his iphone 6s.
Odin vs Tyrant or Galactus battlezone.

Who is going to accept it?

Sin I AM
only an idiot would not know that increasing size means increasing size. Gotcha.

No im concinced you have no idea what your talking about again

zopzop
To Odin Destroyer? When? And that's an alternate reality.

So what?

Like that's gonna happen in a fight. Against Galactus who is far more susceptible to energy draining, he resorted to use machines.

Not to mention Odin power is born out of his two brothers sacrifice. Not by some biosphere energy.
Someone didn't read the scans or understand what he was reading.

abhilegend
Someone didn't read the scans or understand what he was reading.
Yes, you didn't. Not that it matters. Gaea's power is far more than Galactus or Tyrant can handle.

Remember chaos war where Chaos King pushed Galactus's shit in and it was Gaea empowered Hercules who saved the entire universe/multiverse?

zopzop
Yes, you didn't. Not that it matters. Gaea's power is far more than Galactus or Tyrant can handle.

Remember chaos war where Chaos King pushed Galactus's shit in and it was Gaea empowered Hercules who saved the entire universe/multiverse?
She empowered nothing. She awakened Hercules to his true power.

abhilegend
She empowered nothing. She awakened Hercules to his true power.
Of course she did. Where did Herc gained all that power?

And scan of Tyrant draining of someone's power on his own? He drained Galactus by his energy converter.

zopzop
Of course she did. Where did Herc gained all that power?
No, she didn't. She and her daughter Pele, awakened him to his true power.

Proof you didn't read the scans. Galactus blasted him with P.C. and Tyrant fed off it (because he can feed off biospheric energy even if it's been converted to other forms of energy like the PC) and got stronger. It said it right there on panel! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Genii96
Gaea whi is set's inferior is multiversal now? I wonder why she didn't just fight chaos king herself lmao....and galactus was quite hungry throughout the arc...dr doom with the powers of galactus oneshotted odin like the flea he is

abhilegend

No, she didn't. She and her daughter Pele, awakened him to his true power.

And where did that power come from?

Yes, he got stronger with the blast.

That doesn't means he can drain someone with that. And Odinpower isn't BSE. Its magic.

Tyrant will never get stronger with it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
Gaea whi is set's inferior is multiversal now? I wonder why she didn't just fight chaos king herself lmao....and galactus was quite hungry throughout the arc...dr doom with the powers of galactus oneshotted odin like the flea he is
Doom also had the CCU with him at that point.

zopzop
And where did that power come from?

From the four divine items Cho collected to rez Hercules. It's really not hard to understand

Did you not read the scans? Gods are composed of BIOSPHERIC ENERGY that Atum seeded the Earth with after he killed the Elder Gods. The same Elder Gods that were created by the embodiment of EARTH'S BIOSPHERE.

READ

THE

PHUCKING

SCANS

PLZ

abhilegend

From the four divine items Cho collected to rez Hercules. It's really not hard to understand

Not really. It was Pele who destroyed Hercules and Gaea made him God of Gods.

That's one interpretation of the gods. Its not the final one and using it to create a way how tyrant wins is ****ing stupid.

Odinpower isn't BSE. Get the **** out of here with that. Its magical in nature. Countless times stated and shown in the comics.

Tyrant isn't draining shit here. Not that he can drain anybody worth shit anyway.

h1a8
No im concinced you have no idea what your talking about again So increasing in size doesn't actually mean increasing in size? And you are convinced I don't know what I'm talking about? You are the one looking like a fool now. Asking someone to prove that increasing in size to means also increasing the size of their width. Is this a joke?

h1a8

/fin If a normal Destroyer can slice through Mjolnir with mere hand beams then what do you think a 2000ft more powerful version hand blast can do? It will cut through Tyrant like he's not there. And What do you think the even more powerful visor blast will do? You are just plain silly here.

And I like you to prove that Tyrant can regenerate from lost limbs and head or simply being disintegrated.

And here's another feat for you. The entire host of Celestials erected an indestructible barrier. The Destroyer visor blast destroyed it with ease. Tyrant will be one shotted by such a blast.

Insane Titan
If a normal Destroyer can slice through Mjolnir with mere hand beams then what do you think a 2000ft more powerful version hand blast can do? It will cut through Tyrant like he's not there. And What do you think the even more powerful visor blast will do? You are just plain silly here.

And I like you to prove that Tyrant can regenerate from lost limbs and head or simply being disintegrated.

And here's another feat for you. The entire host of Celestials erected an indestructible barrier. The Destroyer visor blast destroyed it with ease. Tyrant will be one shotted by such a blast. prove that the blast from the destroyer was powerful than what Tyrant took from Galactus. Remember the energy emitting from Galactus Vs Tyrant fight was said to have destroyed Galaxies.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
prove that the blast from the destroyer was powerful than what Tyrant took from Galactus. Remember the energy emitting from Galactus Vs Tyrant fight was said to have destroyed Galaxies. Odin has helped destroy Galaxies with any harm done to him. Yet 2000ft Destroyer is far more powerful than him.
Canon fact: Mjolnir is more durable than Galactus. I have multiple showings proving it.

Canon fact 2: Hand beams sliced through Mjolnir.

Canon fact 3: visor beam is more powerful.

Canon fact 4: 2000ft Destroyer is significantly more powerful and more durable than normal Destroyer.

Insane Titan
Odin has helped destroy Galaxies with any harm done to him. Yet 2000ft Destroyer is far more powerful than him.
Canon fact: Mjolnir is more durable than Galactus. I have multiple showings proving it.

Canon fact 2: Hand beams sliced through Mjolnir.

Canon fact 3: visor beam is more powerful.

Canon fact 4: 2000ft Destroyer is significantly more powerful and more durable than normal Destroyer. I asked for proof not a load of bullshit.

h1a8
I asked for proof not a load of bullshit. If you want to have a feat battle then
Odin has fought in battles where Galaxies were wrecked yet Odin wasn't harmed.
Mjolnir was capable of absorbing enough energy to destroy a fifth of the universe. Yet Destroyer sliced through it like butter. There's your proof.

Now prove that Tyrant can even harm the Destroyer or Odin.

Insane Titan
If you want to have a feat battle then
Odin has fought in battles where Galaxies were wrecked yet Odin wasn't harmed.
Mjolnir was capable of absorbing enough energy to destroy a fifth of the universe. Yet Destroyer sliced through it like butter. There's your proof.

Now prove that Tyrant can even harm the Destroyer or Odin. youre missing my point you said Destroyers blast would one shot Tyrant, when he has withstood the energy of Galaxies getting Destroyed in his battle with Galactus. Odins Galaxy destroying feat was a shared one. You need to prove the Destroyer blast is Galaxy lvl like you claim.

Lmao at trying to use third hammer getting wrecked as proof, it broke on Bors skin ffs, or is one 5th as durable as the universe lol

Genii96
Doom also had the CCU with him at that point.

no he didnt,he threw it away once he got the powers of galactus

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
no he didnt,he threw it away once he got the powers of galactus
No, he didn't. Do I need to post the scans again?

h1a8
youre missing my point you said Destroyers blast would one shot Tyrant, when he has withstood the energy of Galaxies getting Destroyed in his battle with Galactus. Odins Galaxy destroying feat was a shared one. You need to prove the Destroyer blast is Galaxy lvl like you claim.

Lmao at trying to use third hammer getting wrecked as proof, it broke on Bors skin ffs, or is one 5th as durable as the universe lol You missed the proof. I'll repeat.

A normal Destroyer sliced an object that was able to absorb enough energy to destroy a fifth of the universe.

2000ft version is more powerful.
That's the proof.

Now add that Odin (exactly like Tyrant) tanked blasts that was destroying galaxies. So they have matching durability against blasts. But 2000ft Destroyer is more powerful than Odin.

Insane Titan
You missed the proof. I'll repeat.

A normal Destroyer sliced an object that was able to absorb enough energy to destroy a fifth of the universe.

2000ft version is more powerful.
That's the proof.

Now add that Odin (exactly like Tyrant) tanked blasts that was destroying galaxies. So they have matching durability against blasts. But 2000ft Destroyer is more powerful than Odin. thats not proof that's just ABC logic.

Like I said Thor's hammer broke against Bor, so using the destroyer slicing in half is redundant.

h1a8
thats not proof that's just ABC logic.

Like I said Thor's hammer broke against Bor, so using the destroyer slicing in half is redundant. I'm referring to energy durability, not blunt force. Mjolnir absorption abilities are crazy, yet the Destroyer blast still sliced it.

You are also using ABC logic.
You are saying that since Tyrant can withstand blasts that can damage galaxies then Destroyer can't harm him. This is ABC logic.

Also, as far as blunt force, Mjolnir is more durable than Galactus (peer to Tyrant).
FP Tyrant would have problems with a normal Destroyer before winning.

Insane Titan
I'm referring to energy durability, not blunt force. Mjolnir absorption abilities are crazy, yet the Destroyer blast still sliced it.

You are also using ABC logic.
You are saying that since Tyrant can withstand blasts that can damage galaxies then Destroyer can't harm him. This is ABC logic.

Also, as far as blunt force, Mjolnir is more durable than Galactus (peer to Tyrant).
FP Tyrant would have problems with a normal Destroyer before winning. my god you are so dense. Prove the durability to different attacks is weaker or stronger. PG Thor struggle whilst absorbing a blast from Thanos so don't give me the 1/5th absorbing feat is standard.

Never said Tyrsnt can't be harmed you said, the destroyer one shots him which is BS.
You don't u understand Odins Galaxy feat is a shared one which happened ages ago. He doesn't regularly do stuff like that.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What?

You are acting like that's something Tyrant could do? Celestials were flat out stated to be a level above the likes of Galactus in that story.

Destroyer would ****ing stomp Tyrant into a paste TBH in this scenario.

Only we saw Odin wasn't on Galactus' level, yet we know Tyrant was. Just the way the cookie crumbles bud. Besides we already saw Tyrant regenerating stuff on a whim. It's okay Abhi... tyrant can also beat DS relatively easily as well

h1a8
my god you are so dense. Prove the durability to different attacks is weaker or stronger. PG Thor struggle whilst absorbing a blast from Thanos so don't give me the 1/5th absorbing feat is standard.

Never said Tyrsnt can't be harmed you said, the destroyer one shots him which is BS.
You don't u understand Odins Galaxy feat is a shared one which happened ages ago. He doesn't regularly do stuff like that. Neither does Galactus normally operate at those levels. Remember Mjolnir is more durable than Galactus. This is a constant fact.

My logic for the one shot is
A normal Destroyer slicing Mjolnir. Thus means that a normal Destroyer can damage Tyrant since he is less durable than Mjolnir. The visor blast is more powerful and should damage Tyrant even more. Now a 2000ft Destroyer is vastly more powerful and it's blasts should do tremendously more damage. Its visor blasts will do even more (which one shots Tyrant).

My second reason is that the impenetrable barrier the Celestials set up was more durable than Tyrant. Yet 2000ft Destroyer disintegrated it with its visor blast.

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Only we saw Odin wasn't on Galactus' level, yet we know Tyrant was. Just the way the cookie crumbles bud. Besides we already saw Tyrant regenerating stuff on a whim. It's okay Abhi... tyrant can also beat DS relatively easily as well This is the 2000ft Destroyer which is far more powerful than Odin.

Also we saw how Galactus feared Odin when he went inside a normal sizedsized Destroyer (not the 2000ft one). The writer portrayed them in this case as peers. Otherwise, Galactus wouldn't have folded. He knew that he could possibly lose.

Sin I AM
Lmao

carver9
Dont understand why people entertain H1. They are not going to change his mind...no matter how insane he sounds.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Dont understand why people entertain H1. They are not going to change his mind...no matter how insane he sounds.

Its fun sometimes to try

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Dont understand why people entertain H1. They are not going to change his mind...no matter how insane he sounds. So do you agree with me?

Insane Titan
Neither does Galactus normally operate at those levels. Remember Mjolnir is more durable than Galactus. This is a constant fact.

My logic for the one shot is
A normal Destroyer slicing Mjolnir. Thus means that a normal Destroyer can damage Tyrant since he is less durable than Mjolnir. The visor blast is more powerful and should damage Tyrant even more. Now a 2000ft Destroyer is vastly more powerful and it's blasts should do tremendously more damage. Its visor blasts will do even more (which one shots Tyrant).

My second reason is that the impenetrable barrier the Celestials set up was more durable than Tyrant. Yet 2000ft Destroyer disintegrated it with its visor blast. so you proof again your nonsense rambling.

Change the record.

h1a8
so you proof again your nonsense rambling.

Change the record. There is strong evidence to suggest that Odin inside the normal sized Destroyer was a peer to Galactus. This is why Galactus chose to flee. It would been a very hard fight for Galactus if he chose to fight.

Now the 2000ft Destroyer is vastly more powerful as it's empowered by all of Asgard as well as multiple skyfathers.

Insane Titan
There is strong evidence to suggest that Odin inside the normal sized Destroyer was a peer to Galactus. This is why Galactus chose to flee. It would been a very hard fight for Galactus if he chose to fight.

Now the 2000ft Destroyer is vastly more powerful as it's empowered by all of Asgard as well as multiple skyfathers. Galactus chose not to fight as it didn't contribute to his plans/end goal.

It's easy to use one time showings like you do. Galactus fight with Scier/The Other had more of a effect on the multiverse than Odin or Destroyer ever has. It's easy to go down this route.

Galactus reformed from a blast by 5 cosmic containment units, that's far above anything Destroyer can do. Tyrsnt was equal to Galactus.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Galactus getting disintegrated by solar system level blast is a good showing? Where Dr Strange had to call Vishanti to help him escape death?

zopzop
laughing out loud

Galactus getting disintegrated by solar system level blast is a good showing? Where Dr Strange had to call Vishanti to help him escape death?
You're so full of sh|t sometimes Abhi.

Galactus was disintegrated by a power that hid itself from the senses of all the higher ups in the Marvel Cosmic Hierarchy, that imprisoned Eternity AND Infinity, that was powerful enough to stop the Ultimate Nullifier from working, all the while merging two universes.

"Solar System level" roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend

Galactus was disintegrated by a power that hid itself from the senses of all the higher ups in the Marvel Cosmic Hierarchy, that imprisoned Eternity AND Infinity, that was powerful enough to stop the Ultimate Nullifier from working, all the while merging two universes.

Magus himself said so.

Just for fun. Magus disintegrates Galactus with a solar system level blast.

http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/23346610_INFINTY_WARS04-07.jpg

Galactus needed help from Strange and Vishanti to reconstitute himself.

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/23346615_Dr-strange_Muerte_3.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/23346620_Dr-strange_Muerte_8.jpg http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/23346621_Dr-strange_Muerte_9.jpg

laughing out loud

Whine to Starlin. He also had Omega die by a planet exploding.

And Galactus nearly dying by two planets colliding.

Some badass Galactus is.

laughing out loud

Utrigita

And in the end it was the power of Galactus that broke apart the hold the five cosmic containment units had over infinity and eternity through using Gamora as a conduit.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Utrigita
And in the end it was the power of Galactus that broke apart the hold the five cosmic containment units had over infinity and eternity through using Gamora as a conduit. Was that supposed to be impressive or something? Magus allowed it to happen as only Eternity could give him the power over IG.

Eternity is not called jobber supreme for nothing.

zopzop
Magus himself said so.

That's not what I was getting at. Collateral damage isn't a correct gauge of the true power of the attack.

According to you Pre Retcon MM and Beyonder are "apartment level" because a billion dimension slagging blast couldn't even destroy Marsha's apartment :
http://s1.postimg.org/a3mf1s2ff/2318145_274237_moleculeman6_super.jpg

abhilegend
Here is one more showing Galactus fans love to show. "Herald my rage'.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/22656010/Beta_Ray_Bill_Godhunter_3_of_3-06.jpg.html

The solar system/galaxy destroying blast totally drained Galactus of all his power. (At the time of publishing of this comic, it was just above three solar system level blast. Thanos Imperative changed it to Galaxy level blast).

While Odin can toss galaxy busting attacks nilly willy. Against both Infinity and Seth.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
That's not what I was getting at. Collateral damage isn't a correct gauge of the true power of the attack.

According to you Pre Retcon MM and Beyonder are "apartment level" because a billion dimension slagging blast couldn't even destroy Marsha's apartment :
Or maybe Beyonder absorbed that power.

Galactus got disintegrated by a solar system level blast. Magus wasn't trying to kill him in fact. Just delaying him.

But this is rather cute. Now collateral damage isn't the way to go? What should be the measuring criteria? Fights? Odin still comes out ahead.

While weakened he was able to best Seth with the entire Egyptian pantheon. Galactus wishes he has any showings like that.

zopzop
Or maybe Beyonder absorbed that power.
Reaching. Nothing on panel suggests this.

Again, the collateral damage isn't the point. See the above example. Magus with 5 CCU's blasted the shit out of Galactus.

How does Odin come out ahead?

Galactus/Scier/Other threatened the entire multiverse with destruction. Not 'shook', actually threatened with annihilation.

Galactus held off the Galactus Engine by himself after all the other cosmics fled.

Galactus and the other cosmics were in the fight against Thanos with the IG, Odin and the other skyfathers were trapped in Asgard.

Galactus went toe to toe with 4 Rogue Celestials and KOed one of them. He only lost when they merged into a super Celestial.

And what are some feats for the Egyptian Pantheon? They couldn't even handle Set's son, Siapep, without Thor's help!

abhilegend

Reaching. Nothing on panel suggests this.

Except the part where he tanks the attack and nothing happens to the room.

He was capable of disintegrating Galactus with just a solar system level blast.

A solar system level blast isn't special because its from 5 CCUs.

Only the universe was threatened.

No, he didn't. He was getting his ass handed to him until Death saved hima nd everybody else. On the other hands, just a simple enchantment from Asgard kills celestials willy nilly.

That's not a feat for Galactus. Shang Chi was in a fight with HOTU Thanos.

Amped Galactus. Odin has to just invoke a simple enchantment and he will wreck any celestial.

Amping Seth to the level he could level galaxies.

h1a8
Galactus chose not to fight as it didn't contribute to his plans/end goal.

It's easy to use one time showings like you do. Galactus fight with Scier/The Other had more of a effect on the multiverse than Odin or Destroyer ever has. It's easy to go down this route.

Galactus reformed from a blast by 5 cosmic containment units, that's far above anything Destroyer can do. Tyrsnt was equal to Galactus. The 2000ft Destroyer doesn't have many showings. The only showing it has it was portrayed vastly more powerful than Odin.

Many dog me when I claim that Mangog isn't that strong since he literally has no great strength feats above Superman. They claim that since Odin was afraid then that is the proof that he was portrayed to be as powerful as Odin. Yet you and others are doing it here for Galactus. Galactus was blatantly portrayed to be peers to Odin (without the Destroyer armor). With the Destroyer armor Galactus knew that he could possibly lose.

If you take characters at their average then average Galactus is not vastly more powerful than average Odin. Odin amped with the Destroyer armor is more or less peers to Galactus. You can ask anyone here.

Do you believe that Galactus would easily beat Odin in the Destroyer's armor? Or do you think it will be a hard fought win for Galactus?

zopzop
Except the part where he tanks the attack and nothing happens to the room.
So nothing on panel except your opinion.

Again this this nonsense. I guess Odin/Seth are more powerful than the entire Cosmic Pantheon that included : Galactus/Celestials/Love/Hate/Order/Chaos/Eon/Stranger/Chronos because when their combined attack blasted Thanos with the IG, only a couple of solar systems were destroyed.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or this combined assault which included Death :
http://s7.postimg.org/cwcq35ehz/3694143_infinity_gauntlet_6_1_massive_cosmic_e.jpg
And the galaxy they were fighting in wasn't destroyed.

According to your 'logic', Odin/Seth > Cosmic Pantheon based on collateral damage.

Wrong, like usual :
http://s8.postimg.org/g6ca0pn5t/0_Dqxx2_V.jpg

He was the last cosmic standing vs the Galactus Engine. How do you find a way to lowball this showing, I don't understand.

So how pathetic is Odin then? Trapped in Asgard along with the rest of the Skyfathers while Galactus and crew were taking it to Thanos.

That's not amped. That's FED.

That's a shared feat with Odin. So not really that impressive now is it? Seth's entire Pantheon was threatened by Set's son, till Thor saved their ass.

DarkSaint85
Yes, also if it is 2000ft tall then that means it is more than 280times taller. Thus it is more than 280 times thicker and hence more than 280 times more durable. So if Galactus would have a hard time damaging a normal size Destroyer powered by Odin then he would have a more than 280 times harder time with a 2000ft Destroyer.

But how much heavier would this armour be?

You're also ignoring the fact that it is hollow - So the armour walls may not have increased at the same rate.

Insane Titan
The 2000ft Destroyer doesn't have many showings. The only showing it has it was portrayed vastly more powerful than Odin.

Many dog me when I claim that Mangog isn't that strong since he literally has no great strength feats above Superman. They claim that since Odin was afraid then that is the proof that he was portrayed to be as powerful as Odin. Yet you and others are doing it here for Galactus. Galactus was blatantly portrayed to be peers to Odin (without the Destroyer armor). With the Destroyer armor Galactus knew that he could possibly lose.

If you take characters at their average then average Galactus is not vastly more powerful than average Odin. Odin amped with the Destroyer armor is more or less peers to Galactus. You can ask anyone here.

Do you believe that Galactus would easily beat Odin in the Destroyer's armor? Or do you think it will be a hard fought win for Galactus? dont care what you or others say on other matters. You have no clue if you think average Odin showings are equal to that of Galactus average.

You haven't even read the story in question you've only seen scans.

Yeah Galactus would beat the destroyer, basing on comparative showings.

abhilegend

So nothing on panel except your opinion.

And common sense.

But I like how you think solar system level attacks are somehow more powerful just because they are from CCUs.

Only if you're ZopZop. They are concentrating their attacks.

Your point is?

No, but they sure did better than Galactus did.

thumb up

That's Oblivion monologuing. Who was unsure of the whole event and flat out said that only Scrier knows what's going on.

And Scrier flat out said that it was the universe which was endangered.

Not hard to understand.

Captain America was the last guy standing against IG Thanos.

That doesn't makes him most powerful of Avengers.

Because Thanos sealed them in Asgard. Are you saying Galactus could've broken a seal made by IG?

Four planets is amped Galactus.

Their power was not concentrated in one being.

erm

zopzop

Because Thanos sealed them in Asgard. Are you saying Galactus could've broken a seal made by IG?

Nope. That's not what happened :
http://s21.postimg.org/gz75fzhub/1048285_infinity_gauntlet_2_33.jpg

The rest of your post doesn't address anything worth responding to.

abhilegend
Nope. That's not what happened :
http://s21.postimg.org/gz75fzhub/1048285_infinity_gauntlet_2_33.jpg

The rest of your post doesn't address anything worth responding to.
Yes, the energy discharge Thanos unleashed across the universe sealed them in Asgard.

Your point is?

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But how much heavier would this armour be?

You're also ignoring the fact that it is hollow - So the armour walls may not have increased at the same rate. Although the armor is hollow it still has a certain thickness of its shell. Increasing in size means keeping the same proportion. The armor would definitely be far heavier. But that shouldn't affect its blasts or durability.

h1a8
dont care what you or others say on other matters. You have no clue if you think average Odin showings are equal to that of Galactus average.

You haven't even read the story in question you've only seen scans.

Yeah Galactus would beat the destroyer, basing on comparative showings. This is not the destroyer in this thread. It's the 2000ft Destroyer empowered by Odin and all of Asgard and every skyfather in the universe. This is a huge difference.

And I believe Galactus would always beat Odin in a fight. But Odin will make him work for it. Odin in the small destroyer armor would make Galactus work even harder. 2000ft Destroyer in on another level.

DarkSaint85
Although the armor is hollow it still has a certain thickness of its shell. Increasing in size means keeping the same proportion. The armor would definitely be far heavier. But that shouldn't affect its blasts or durability.

It would definitely affect its agility, and ability to raise its arms/face plate, no?

And what about the increased heat output from the higher destructive power now afforded by the beam? With its joints etc already under stress (due to the vastly increased mass) would it not blow up as soon as it fired?

h1a8
It would definitely affect its agility, and ability to raise its arms/face plate, no?

And what about the increased heat output from the higher destructive power now afforded by the beam? With its joints etc already under stress (due to the vastly increased mass) would it not blow up as soon as it fired? Not really. Remember I got dogged for a logically misstep once. I was considering the weight of Thor's hammer as a factor. But these beings can lift far over 1000 tons. So the weight of something very small wouldn't make a noticeable difference in speed.

Anyway, in the comic. The 2000ft Destroyer appeared far more faster and agile than the normal sized one. This is because it was operating on a greater power to weight ratio than when it is normal sized.

I agree, increasing the weight while keeping the power the same would reduce speed and agility significantly. But Increasing power at the same proportion would cancel out the weight increase. But most importantly, increasing weight to quantities that are still astronomically less than the character's strength and power levels wouldn't cause a noticeable slow down at all. For example, Superman could pick up a 40lb object with close speed as a 2 ton object. Both would be nothing to him.

DarkSaint85
What would be very small - the face plate? I'd argue as the destructive power is so great (as it holds it back), it would be the strongest, and thus, the heaviest, part of the armor.

The neck joints would also need to be incredibly reinforced. Would it be a linear rstio, this mass to power? Have you proof?

Post the scans to support the larger Destroyer being faster/more agile, please.

Also, I'm not talking about lifting feats. I'm talking about its neck strength. Its legs, when it braces. The core support in its abdominals and spine. Without all this, repeated firings of its blasts would blow itself up.

Stoic
Tyrant wins

zopzop
Yes, the energy discharge Thanos unleashed across the universe sealed them in Asgard.

Your point is?
Wrong. Nothing was sealed. The Rainbow Bridge broke and they were stuck in Asgard.

FAIL.

Mr Master

Wrong. Nothing was sealed. The Rainbow Bridge broke and they were stuck in Asgard.

FAIL.
thumb up ... Nice debating. Took it to em. Although all your sound points were ignored or deflected.

One point to highlight the comedy,
stating Galactus could not reform himself without the help of the Vishati is completely false.

Death in that very scene stated Galactus with time was going to reconstitute:

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t/24543840_G_lives.jpg

... the whole point of the Vishanti was cause Death was preventing Galactus from reforming on his own.

So you were correct there as in basically this whole discussion.

h1a8
What would be very small - the face plate? I'd argue as the destructive power is so great (as it holds it back), it would be the strongest, and thus, the heaviest, part of the armor.

The neck joints would also need to be incredibly reinforced. Would it be a linear rstio, this mass to power? Have you proof?

Post the scans to support the larger Destroyer being faster/more agile, please.

Also, I'm not talking about lifting feats. I'm talking about its neck strength. Its legs, when it braces. The core support in its abdominals and spine. Without all this, repeated firings of its blasts would blow itself up. huh? You are confusing me. What does the weight have to do with anything. We already saw Destroyer fire off visor blast with ease several times in the comic. It didn't struggle with its neck. We saw it move with good speed when it was hacking at the Celestials with the sword. It didn't have a problem moving at all.

The writer never portrayed the weight to be problematic. That's just silly.

DarkSaint85
huh? You are confusing me. What does the weight have to do with anything. We already saw Destroyer fire off visor blast with ease several times in the comic. It didn't struggle with its neck. We saw it move with good speed when it was hacking at the Celestials with the sword. It didn't have a problem moving at all.

The writer never portrayed the weight to be problematic. That's just silly.

Writer never portrayed it as 280 times more durable either.

the Darkone
Why does growing to 2 grand feet matter? Does it increase power levels?

Yes, More souls that inhabit Destroyer more powerful it becomes. Thor vol. 1 298-300 The destroyer had the whole asgardian souls within when it battled the Celestials except for Thor

abhilegend

FAIL.
Yes, by Thanos energy attack. What's your point?

Mr Master

That's not what I was getting at.

Collateral damage isn't a correct gauge of the true power of the attack.

According to you Pre Retcon MM and Beyonder are "apartment level"

because several billion Dimension slagging blast couldn't even destroy Marsha's apartment :

thumb up

The blowback after destroying Galactus destroyed the solar system.

But Magus wasn't attacking the solar system, he was stopping Galactus.

This type of shit happens all the time in comics.

I remember Eternity using all the power he could muster to destroy Thanos,
and after attacking Thanos, with all of his power, the blowback only destroyed a planet:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/23738842_H8.jpg
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/23738843_H9.jpg

Does this mean Eternity's full power is planetary? Of course not, only pure ignorance would think so.

I have plenty more examples if needed. Although, knowing some, it won't matter much.

abhilegend
Yes, Eternity is a huge jobber. And the blowback didn't destroy the solar system. Magus flat out stated the energy attack was just enough to destroy a solar system.

Mr Master
^^ Yur right on that, (concerning the solar system level whateva)

but it's pretty badass he was able to immediately reform himself, his ship and everyone on board from smithereens.

btw, It has nothing to do with Eternity "jobbing." ... The concept behind Zop's point is true.

It happens in comics all the time.

Zack M
Tyrant.

h1a8
Tyrant gets head sliced off or disintegrated.

Insane Titan
Tyrant wins

h1a8
Tyrant wins So he can reform when vital pieces are cut from him? What about being sliced into pieces?

Insane Titan
So he can reform when vital pieces are cut from him? What about being sliced into pieces? You have to prove he can be cut, Celestials get harmed by far less than the Odin sword.

zopzop
You have to prove he can be cut, Celestials get harmed by far less than the Odin sword.
Tyrant regenned from Galactus' physical attacks (and he straight up told Galactus he'd just keep regenning so physical attacks were futile, this caused Galactus to stop and attempt to use his machines to subdue Tyrant) and it took multiple Nullifer blasts to take him out.

H1 is immune to on panel evidence.

h1a8
You have to prove he can be cut, Celestials get harmed by far less than the Odin sword. you have to prove that Tyrant won't get cut. To do that you must prove that Tyrant is multiple times more durable than Mjolnir. I'm not sure he is more durable than Mjolnir at all tbh.

What would happen if Destroyer shot Tyrant with those same beams that sliced Mjolnir (but vastly more powerful since this is the 2000ft version).

Note: galactus has been hurt by less too. wouldn't that imply that the sword would cut the shit out of him?

h1a8
Tyrant regenned from Galactus' physical attacks (and he straight up told Galactus he'd just keep regenning so physical attacks were futile, this caused Galactus to stop and attempt to use his machines to subdue Tyrant) and it took multiple Nullifer blasts to take him out.

H1 is immune to on panel evidence. being able to regenerate some parts (healing) doesn't imply the ability to regenerate from cut off head or even limbs.

And if Tyrants arms are cut off then Destroyer is not going to wait for Tyrant to take his time to regenerate. He's going to also disintegrate him and hack him up some more. Tyrant can't fight with no arms or head. Destroyer guarantees himself a non losing situation (at minimum at stalemate).

Insane Titan
you have to prove that Tyrant won't get cut. To do that you must prove that Tyrant is multiple times more durable than Mjolnir. I'm not sure he is more durable than Mjolnir at all tbh.

What would happen if Destroyer shot Tyrant with those same beams that sliced Mjolnir (but vastly more powerful since this is the 2000ft version).

Note: galactus has been hurt by less too. wouldn't that imply that the sword would cut the shit out of him? you made the claim you have to back up he can cut Tyrant.

Show proof of Tyrant been cut.

abhilegend

H1 is immune to on panel evidence.
So just like you?

And Tyrant was getting amped by Galactus's attacks. Not a good example.

h1a8
you made the claim you have to back up he can cut Tyrant.

Show proof of Tyrant been cut. a character is always susceptible to an attack unless it can be proven otherwise. This is the rule we use on kmc.
For example, if a character has no tp feats then tp will work on them.

Galactus is equal or more durable than Tyrant. Galactus could get damaged by way less. Thus tyrant can too.

Insane Titan
a character is always susceptible to an attack unless it can be proven otherwise. This is the rule we use on kmc.
For example, if a character has no tp feats then tp will work on them.

Galactus is equal or more durable than Tyrant. Galactus could get damaged by way less. Thus tyrant can too. ABC at its worst and isn't a rule on KMC at stop lying.

So you think the sword is as powerful as a galaxy been destroyed?

Proof or stfu.

h1a8
ABC at its worst and isn't a rule on KMC at stop lying.

So you think the sword is as powerful as a galaxy been destroyed?

Proof or stfu. So you are taking highest feats as the representative of a forum character? If so then Destroyer sliced a weapon that absorbed an attack that could destroy a fifth of the universe. A fifth of the universe >>>>>>> a portion of a galaxy or even a single galaxy.

It is a rule. In every thread if a character doesn't have any fests against tp or magic then it is assumed that they don't have any resistance in a forum fight.

Destroyers beam>>>>Mjolnir >Galactus >Tyrant.

zopzop
So just like you?

And Tyrant was getting amped by Galactus's attacks. Not a good example.
And why was he getting amped by Galactus' attacks? Oh that's right, because they were BSE (Just like what Odin and the other gods are made of : BSE). Even though it was synthesized into the Power Cosmic. Tyrant can aborb BSE even thought it's been synthesized into other types of energy.

Talk about ignoring on panel evidence.

h1a8
And why was he getting amped by Galactus' attacks? Oh that's right, because they were BSE (Just like what Odin and the other gods are made of : BSE). Even though it was synthesized into the Power Cosmic. Tyrant can aborb BSE even thought it's been synthesized into other types of energy.

Talk about ignoring on panel evidence. Odin and the other gods are made of magical energy, not BSE. Also, even if they were then the Destroyer still beats Tyrant really fast before any of that happens on a significant scale. If AD lops Tyrants head off then it is over.

zopzop
Odin and the other gods are made of magical energy, not BSE. Also, even if they were then the Destroyer still beats Tyrant really fast before any of that happens on a significant scale. If AD lops Tyrants head off then it is over.
READ THE SCANS I provided.

They are made of BSE because their father is the Demiurge. And who is the Demiurge? The LIVING BIOSPHERE OF THE PLANET EARTH.

h1a8

They are made of BSE because their father is the Demiurge. And who is the Demiurge? The LIVING BIOSPHERE OF THE PLANET EARTH. False. Odin is not the descendent of Demiurge. Odin is not from Earth at all and has nothing to do with its biosphere.

zopzop
False. Odin is not the descendent of Demiurge. Odin is not from Earth at all and has nothing to do with its biosphere.

http://s27.postimg.org/xdst9ji3j/Lat_Dp.jpg http://s27.postimg.org/g1sgo3om7/Ov_Ztx.jpg http://s27.postimg.org/g32ehiqfz/T7_Peu.jpg

Tyrant ftw.
See who that is in the final panel?

abhilegend

They are made of BSE because their father is the Demiurge. And who is the Demiurge? The LIVING BIOSPHERE OF THE PLANET EARTH.
Odin power is not BSE.

That's just BS.

h1a8
See who that is in the final panel? Odin being of Earth contradicts Odins origin. Of course you know that.

2 things.
Many magical beings draw their power from magical sources. It isn't all from the makeup of their being.

But even if Tyrant can somehow tap into Destroyers energy then it would take time just to gain a little here and there. Destroyer wouldwould have killed him within the first few seconds, either by decapitation, or by slicing with energy beams.

abhilegend

Talk about ignoring on panel evidence.
You first need to prove Odinpower is BSE. It'd Magical in nature. Not cosmic.

Just because one interpretation of their origin had Atum as their father doesn't means decades of continuity gets ignored.

zopzop
Odin power is not BSE.

That's just BS.
Odin and ALL The gods are composed of BSE.
"Great Pantheons of diverse divinity given substance by the Demiurge and given form by the mind of man."
You can phucking read right?

abhilegend
Odin and ALL The gods are composed of BSE.
"Great Pantheons of diverse divinity given substance by the Demiurge and given form by the mind of man."
You can phucking read right?
No, they are not. That interpretation is invalid since long ago.

It's like using Man of Steel by Byrne as origin of Superman when several other origin stories have replaced it.

And where is your proof that Odinpower is BSE when decades of continuity shows its magical?

Heck Tyrant can't even drain BRB by himself and needs machines for it.

How is he going to drain ****ing Odin?

zopzop
No, they are not. That interpretation is invalid since long ago.
The Demiurge was mentioned as recently as Marvel Tarot and The Encyclopedia Mythologica.

He, along with ALL other GODS, is a product of Earth's living biosphere.

What an idiotic thing to say. Galactus uses machines to devour planets. Does this mean he can't do it without his machines? NO. Because we've seen it on panel.

Tyrant used his machines to drain the heroes. Does that mean he can't do it without them? NO. Because we saw it on panel.

Stop this nonsense.

abhilegend

The Demiurge was mentioned as recently as Marvel Tarot and The Encyclopedia Mythologica.

And Fraction's Thor retconned it out. Now Odin and his father predates this universe.

That's how Bor found Galactus Seed.

No, they are not.

Yes, Galactus does because we've seen it on panel. Tyrant never did so.

And when did he drain ANYBODY without a machine?

Yes, your love for a shitty character like Tyrant has blinded you.

zopzop

And when did he drain ANYBODY without a machine?

It's not even worth responding anymore but I couldn't let this go. Are you seriously asking this question? Proof you didn't read the scans I posted.

abhilegend
It's not even worth responding anymore but I couldn't let this go. Are you seriously asking this question? Proof you didn't read the scans I posted.
Yes, he absorbed Galactus' power because it was composed of BSE. It wasn't draining Galactus.

h1a8
It's not even worth responding anymore but I couldn't let this go. Are you seriously asking this question? Proof you didn't read the scans I posted. You know that Odin predates the Earth right? It's canon fact. That writer's interpretation is invalid. Rage posted a scan of Odin existing before the formation of the Earth.

Time-Immemorial
Tyrant.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Tyrant. thumb up

h1a8
Destroyer slices Tyrant up

Insane Titan
Destroyer slices Tyrant up Still waiting on showings of Tyrant been cut.

h1a8
Still waiting on showings of Tyrant been cut. Still waiting for showings that say he can't be cut or showings that he is far more durable than a Celestial.

Insane Titan
Still waiting for showings that say he can't be cut or showings that he is far more durable than a Celestial. i don't have to prove a negative. He withstood attacks from Galactus which were in the lvl that killed mad Celestials who were on par if not greater than the 616 versions.

h1a8
i don't have to prove a negative. He withstood attacks from Galactus which were in the lvl that killed mad Celestials who were on par if not greater than the 616 versions. Mjolnir withstood attacks which were on the level of 1/5 of the universe destroying. Yet Destroyer still sliced through it. Also, energy projection durability has absolutely no bearing on cutting durability or blunt force durability. Galactus has been damaged by blunt force multiple times (even by Mjolnir). So clearly, Tyrant can be hacked up by the Odin Sword. And Destroyer sliced through Celestials with utmost ease. There was no resistance. This implies that it could have hacked through something 5 times more durable.

Insane Titan
Mjolnir withstood attacks which were on the level of 1/5 of the universe destroying. Yet Destroyer still sliced through it. Also, energy projection durability has absolutely no bearing on cutting durability or blunt force durability. Galactus has been damaged by blunt force multiple times (even by Mjolnir). So clearly, Tyrant can be hacked up by the Odin Sword. And Destroyer sliced through Celestials with utmost ease. There was no resistance. This implies that it could have hacked through something 5 times more durable. all impact is the same in comics , writers don't give a shit about the nonsense you're talking about.

Tyrant has never been shown to be cut so the onus is on you. Big deal Destroyer wrecked Thor's hammer , it broke on Bor. Tyrants power dwarfs Bor so by your logic he would annihilate Thor's hammer and proving to be to powerful for the destroyer.

Fact remains Tyrant was equal to someone who beat several Celestials, The Destroyer wasn't.

h1a8
all impact is the same in comics , writers don't give a shit about the nonsense you're talking about.

Tyrant has never been shown to be cut so the onus is on you. Big deal Destroyer wrecked Thor's hammer , it broke on Bor. Tyrants power dwarfs Bor so by your logic he would annihilate Thor's hammer and proving to be to powerful for the destroyer.

Fact remains Tyrant was equal to someone who beat several Celestials, The Destroyer wasn't.

Lasers don't act like sledge hammers. Lasers burn, sledge hammers crush. You can't equate all durability as the same. Otherwise, we wouldn't have threads debating who has better cut force durability, who has better durability against blasts, blunt force, etc.

Anyway, Tyrant isn't cut proof just because he wasn't shown to be cut. That's a no limit fallacy. No one has ever tried to cut him. Galactus has been cut by far less and he is a peer to Tyrant.

Finally, you are picking and choosing what feats count and what feats don't count. This is trolling. I gave many examples of Galactus being hurt by far less than Destroyers attacks. Yet you are ignoring them. Only an idiot would believe that Destroyer can't slice Tyrant up if he let him. Then you are picking and choosing Mjolnir feats. Mjolnir breaking on Bor is proof to how durable Bor is, not the opposite.

Tyrant either gets hacked to pieces or he gets disintegrated.

Insane Titan
Lasers don't act like sledge hammers. Lasers burn, sledge hammers crush. You can't equate all durability as the same. Otherwise, we wouldn't have threads debating who has better cut force durability, who has better durability against blasts, blunt force, etc.

Anyway, Tyrant isn't cut proof just because he wasn't shown to be cut. That's a no limit fallacy. No one has ever tried to cut him. Galactus has been cut by far less and he is a peer to Tyrant.

Finally, you are picking and choosing what feats count and what feats don't count. This is trolling. I gave many examples of Galactus being hurt by far less than Destroyers attacks. Yet you are ignoring them. Only an idiot would believe that Destroyer can't slice Tyrant up if he let him. Then you are picking and choosing Mjolnir feats. Mjolnir breaking on Bor is proof to how durable Bor is, not the opposite.

Tyrant either gets hacked to pieces or he gets disintegrated. still waiting on proof of anything you just said. Cry more about the fact you can't handle by comparative showings Tyrant wins.

h1a8
still waiting on proof of anything you just said. Cry more about the fact you can't handle by comparative showings Tyrant wins. Well you will be waiting in vain.

1. Tyrant is a peer to Galactus
2. Galactus on average will be cut by the Odin Sword and damaged with sufficient blunt force or concentrated energy projection.
3. Mjolnir durability feats matches or exceeds Tyrants feats and Galactus feats.
4. Galactus was afraid of Odin when he entered a normal sized Destroyer.
5. Destroyer sliced Mjolnir easily with weaker hand beams.
6. 2000ft Destroyer beams are vastly more powerful.

abhilegend
Galactus was amped on four planets when he fought celestials.

Tyrant wasn't equal to Galactus. He was beaten the first time and was getting thrashed the second time until Galactus used his energy converter.

Odinsword will slice him in half.

And how is Tyrant more powerful than Bor? He could've killed classic Thor in one hit.

Tyrant couldn't even ko a weakened BRB with one attack.

mmm

psycho gundam
http://www.jokelibrary.net/sex/b_to_h/balls-hang_low2.jpg

abhilegend
You done trolling?

psycho gundam
http://i.imgur.com/2ITKzWi.gif

DarkSaint85
still waiting on proof of anything you just said.

Well you will be waiting in vain.

h1a8
Notice how I still proved it below the statement you quoted.

1. Tyrant is a peer to Galactus
2. Galactus on average will be cut by the Odin Sword and damaged with sufficient blunt force or concentrated energy projection.
3. Mjolnir durability feats matches or exceeds Tyrants feats and Galactus feats.
4. Galactus was afraid of Odin when he entered a normal sized Destroyer.
5. Destroyer sliced Mjolnir easily with weaker hand beams.
6. 2000ft Destroyer beams are vastly more powerful.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>