Now You See Me 2 (2016)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis:
ne year after outwitting the FBI and winning the public's adulation with their Robin Hood-style magic spectacles, The Four Horsemen resurface for a comeback performance in hopes of exposing the unethical practices of a tech magnate. The man behind their vanishing act is none other than Walter Mabry, a tech prodigy who threatens the Horsemen into pulling off their most impossible heist yet. Their only hope is to perform one last unprecedented stunt to clear their names and reveal the mastermind behind it all.

Starring: Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo, Dave Franco, Wood Harrelson, Michael Caine, Daniel Radcliff, Lizzy Caplan, Sanaa Lathan & Jay Chou.

InqU8CLwbPg

marwash22
Motherfckin' Harry Potter is puling a heist, yo!

Esau Cairn
No Isla Fisher...that's a shame.

BruceSkywalker
will pass

Kazenji
Might see it, First one was decent.

Quincy
I hated the first movie. It was god awful. When I heard they were making a sequel I genuinely got pissed. Although something as stupid as this shouldn't have actively gotten me angry, it couldn't be helped.

Patient_Leech
I had no interest in the first one. Couldn't care less about a sequel.

Ascendancy
First was a good watch on the couch, though they were reaching for the plot. Not too worried about this one.

Mindset
Originally posted by Quincy
I hated the first movie. It was god awful. When I heard they were making a sequel I genuinely got pissed. Although something as stupid as this shouldn't have actively gotten me angry, it couldn't be helped. laughing out loud

Inhuman
Never saw the first one. I just hate Eisenberg's stupid face sooo much. barker

Silent Master
Originally posted by Inhuman
Never saw the first one. I just hate Eisenberg's stupid face sooo much. barker

Think about how he feels, he has to live with it.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Silent Master
Think about how he feels, he has to live with it.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.